We can no longer be called racist for suggesting this

We can no longer be called racist for suggesting this.

>a study

((((((((((((((((( study ))))))))))))))))

Is this like a poll?

Our study group consisted of 5 males and 7 females, just enough to get the answers we wanted after showing them examples of prettier people from the races we wanted them to pick. I resent the implication that we would create a flawed study in any form.

>JewberFacts

Their faces are literally the reason I don't find asians attractive

Asian faces are alright but I wouldn't want to marry one. Not being able to recognize my own wife from a distance is a deal breaker.
A study also found that women prefer dog's faces so the next time you get home and spot your dog playing with your wife it's time to get jealous.

Weird how literally all other data proves black men are the least attractive race to all women except black women

>@uberfacts
>a study

According to the poll I just took of my ass hairs you're full of shit.

exactly. it is their femininity and style of dress. oddly enough this is why the cute traps are so nuch cuter than a standard roastie, too.

A is correct, B is not.

i don't trust any form of poll

I polled 5 people from north dakota if we should raise taxes in new york and 100% agree. In your face Jew York!

is this real?

what study?

I think UberFacts is satire, might be mixed in with actual facts though

Those fucking eyes!

A face like puke

What do you white niggers see in asian women? So many of them have no ass, chest, or body of any kind.

Yeah, there was no fucking "study", just a company/person looking to get their shit shared everywhere in order to get the most attention they can.

a "study"

meanwhile in reality:
okcupid and beautifulpeople.com statistics show white men are preferred the most. also according to pew research interracial marriage statistics, white women are the least likely to marry out.

Uber needs to stick to being a fake taxi company

>Those nostrils

Fucking kek.

That doesn't mean as much as you think it does unless more than half of the world uses opcupid and beautifulpeople.com

If not then that's just results from a closed off community.

Why are they still naked 20 years after fucking? Why am I so autistic I can see that before reading what the mongrel types?

there was a study, but see:
It means nothing. The sample size is too small.

huh. maybe that's why my wife is asian. But I tend to believe women like pic related had alot more to do with that choice.

Whites prefer thin and atheletic physiques while Blacks prefer large and womanly physiques.
Asians have a high degree of neoteny which means they are both teenlike and capable of bearing children which is as erection inducing for Whites as seeing a fat ass wobble is for Blacks.
Asians also don't suffer ageing as badly as other races and their faces are plastic anyway so you don't have to put up with wrinkles and shit when they get a bit older.

Actually, the results are the same no matter which dating site you look at.

Asians are more feminine and niggers are more masculine. In Africa social power is still much more held by the females, they are the centers of the family unit. In a more matriarchal society masculine features are selected, in more patriarchal societies like are common in Asia more feminine features are selected.

All else being equal a man chooses feminine features and a woman chooses masculine ones but still given all factors niggers and chinks are considered less attractive than the white master race.

They are busy fucking again.

>sure they do

What kind of fresh bullshit is this?

>Hairless niggers.
>Masculine.
Your brain is as Jewed as your country mate.

This

This doesn't discuss faces.
Black men are known to have lean, masculine faces

biological women are a shit

>no source at all

A

S T U D Y
T
U
D
Y

My post still stands.

But according to the actual online dating services, every race of women prefer and contact more white men than any other race of men. I trust those facts more because it's raw data with an enormous sample base taken from people who are actually dating.

> I'm too sexy for this world.

It really doesn't. You don't need half the world to make a good study. Learn statistics please.

The OP is is specifically about facial structure, wider bolder facial structures are masculine which is why black women often look like men This is a narrow, biological definition of masculinity that I feel like you are muddling with the ideal of masculinity which is by far best expressed by white males.

It's a "Sup Forums thinks white women are their property" episode.

>20 year old Asian woman.

Fake tweet

doesn't mean they are more physically attractive
black men are 'hot' but they aren't seen as reliable

much closer to 20.

>Let's post an 80 year old peasant.
Meanwhile in the Whitest nation in America...

>people who like women like more feminine faces
>people who like men like more masculine faces
earth shattering

"A Study" By Jew Goldstien.

What the hell? Black faces are the worst physical part of black people. Their skin looks like worn leather, their hairline is way too sharp and erratic, their nose and lips look swollen, the entire shape of their head looks like it was grabbed and stretched into this weird oblong shape. I could go on and on but I don't wanna sound like a bitch. But here's a quick face tier listing to illustrate my point:
>White/Mediterranean
>Eastern European
>Hispanic
>Middle eastern
>Asians that look white (no flat face, no squinty eyes, pretty much need to be half white or more to achieve this)
----dealbreakingly unattractive line----
>Asians
>Indians
>Really brown South Americans and middle easterners
>Blacks
>Abbo Australians

Fucking white male here, only like white women. Sure I would fuck a gook or even a spic, but black women are foul. Is it just me or do Asian women create an urge in others to burn their huts down Vietnam style?

>jews are disgusting
>therefore screw white women, i'm going asian
A little on the nose, don't you think, Moshe?

>muhh meme

but they are like all women are property of the men of their society

Asians have ugly faces though.

Men like Asian women because most men like women who are attractive, in good shape, and caring. Asian women tend to meet all of these, and a good amount of them are smart and successful and/or want children, which is a plus for many men. They also have the benefit of being exotic.

Black women are often loud and confrontational, often unattractive and/or overweight. Latina's are attractive but will fuckin stab you. White women are usually attractive and often enough fit but so many seem brainwashed into pbessing over "muh feminism" that they fuck tons of guys, never want kids, and focus on a career or fucking kore guys while being a cashier at Whole Foods, and that turns guys off.

Women tend to want a man who is good looking, smart, strong and has a good job. So off the bat most black guys and Latinos are out on the job thing. Which leaves asians and white guys, and of the two white guys tend to look better and be stronger, which makes up for them being a Union Carpenter instead of a doctor.

Those things sounds manly to me

black boi please go back to where you belong

Somewhat ironically the two are more closely related than Europeans and Africans.

This White woman doesn't.

They couldn't at least include the words "on average" or "some"? They just straight up say all white men prefer asians while all white women prefer blacks lmao.

Aren't big noses considered manly just like big hands, big muscles, tall height, and etc?

Obsession with IQ is a symptom of decline

>wow, white women are dirty coalburners!

What a surprise.

>He thinks all black men look like this

No wonder you're so bitter with a stick up your ass. Get out of your mother's basement sometime why don't you?