It makes me sad when people say that México is such a dangeros place

It makes me sad when people say that México is such a dangeros place.

Most of the foreign people that come to our town feel relieved when they see for themselves that we aren't such a shit hole as the media portraits.

How can we be sure what's real and what's not in todays fake information world? It is so ridicously frustating to seek for the truth when everbody keeps repeating the same lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

espectador.com.mx/2017/07/mexico-es-declarado-el-pais-mas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It makes me sad when people say that México is such a dangeros place.

You know what should make you even sadder? The fact that Mexico is such a dangerous place.

I used to work for the NL gooberment, you have no idea how fucked up it is.

I imagine what you say is true, but I would always have in the back of my mind that I'm a possible opportunity to get kidnapped for ransom, and dead when my family can't pay it.

White people can travel freely without getting kidnaped. Your country is a shit hole.

Too much of a gamble with Cartels. They're brutal af and fuck people up for minute reasons. Worse than ISIS, in my opinion.

We don't kidnap pajeets, you will be ok.

cartels only kill rival cartel members

getting kidnapped

Its very unlikely if you ask me

the violence in NL has always been the same. Its just that news agencies are more scandalous than ever

scandals sale

spill the beans, wheeeeeyyyyy

On the contrary, since EPN they've been forcing TV news station to not cover most of the gruesome crimes, only some newspapers remain uncucked.

I fucking knew they would go back to their old tricks. And today we were named the most corrupt country in the whole continent, not even haiti is as fucking corrupt as our gov, fuck this niggers.

source?

not sure where youve been the last 2 years, but the media hasnt been covering anything thats been going on in mexico.
theyre on your side protecting illegals.
seriously where the fuck have you been your whole life?
mexico is 2nd, maybe even tied with the middle east in savagery.

>not sure where youve been the last 2 years
Culiacán, Sinaloa

Im going to Cancoun in November for thanksgiving
I look like a spic, speak no spic
tell me what to watch out for

>It makes me sad when people say that México is such a dangeros place.
Maybe you stupid spics shouldn't gloat about lynching people then.

Cancun*

>Im going to Cancoun in November
Pretty much getting ripped off

everything is fucking expensive there. Its like they want to make tourists bleed their wallet out.

>Is there a way out of it?
Nope, sorry, Cancun is expensive.

>Its like they want to make tourists bleed their wallet out.
How many pesos are we talking for a beer
And can I find whores

the rest of my statement still stands.

Sorry it's from the 4th of July. espectador.com.mx/2017/07/mexico-es-declarado-el-pais-mas.html

This is why all mexicans should move to USA.

Like, take this for example; Yes, mexico is a dangerous place, so if you were to relocate them to the USA, they would automatically stop. I don't see other way around really.

Immigration, that is main key to success

What the fuck is wrong with your accents. I speak Spanish, and I can barely understand you guys when you're talking. Especially with that mexican slang.

I feel you mang, our cartels are bad too.

>cancun

literally another americanized beach, you people are wasting your time and money, there are so many god tier places to visit for next to nothing

>xilitla
>zacatecas
>real de 14

just off the top of my mind, edward james castle in xilitla > anything in cancun

Xilitla looks like Rivendell, who build those things there.

>Most of the foreign people that come to our town feel relieved when they see for themselves that we aren't such a shit hole as the media portraits.

>t. sheltered, upper-class, chilango faggot who lives in a gated community

>weakbait.jpg

Edward James financed it, not sure how he ended up in the middle of San Luis Potosi, but m8 San Luis is fucking beautiful, I went there last summer with 5000 bean dollars and stayed for an entire week touring San Luis. That is almost as much as the average gringo spends in some shitty nightclub in Cancun.

You can even camp inside the castle.

Fucking nice, my gf is been asking me to take a week off and drive to the Bajio but i'm lazi as fuck, that place looks cool i may even get of my ass and go there.