GUCCIFER 2.0 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT?

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
scribd.com/document/351805646/The-Profiling-Project-Seth-Rich-Report
g-2.space/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya it means Seth Rich was the leaker and he was killed for it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

More likely than not.

F

HIS

>living in history

NAME

WAS

WAS

SETH

F

>Forensicator
literally who?

>blogspot blog
lmao

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

PACK IT UP BOYS
THIS THEORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

the motherfucking slide is real boys

RICH

Inside leaks were more likely than outside intrusion.

That or someone on the inside left the door wide open.

HIS

DIED LIKE A BITCH

He was more man than you'll ever be. Back into your hole (you).

makes sense to me

>WAS AN INSIDE JOB! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Guccifer 2.0 always stunk of an inside job. (What hacker would choose that name, anyway?) Those leaks are not the same as the DNC leaks.

WILD RIDE TEIM

It is Bubs...

bump

Die human scum!

Just confirms what we knew all along. They cleaned he's assassination too well unfortunately. Normies will just shrug it off.

But this also means the DNC was not hacked ? So what is all the Russian hack shit ? I still don't believe all the intelligence agencies were lying.

Her servers were already pretty wide open for outside network intrusion.

the intelligence agencies aren't lying, crowdstrike lied and the intelligence agencies are using them as a source, even though they know crowdstrike lied. they're doing this to absolve themselves of any blame once all this shit finally hits the fan

Sure. The point is the data couldn't be downloaded that quickly from the outside.

Follow?

This

>Debunked
>No evidence
OK
Do read this tho:
scribd.com/document/351805646/The-Profiling-Project-Seth-Rich-Report

Everything in the G2. 0 leak was weak sauce. Nothing was incriminating. Seth didn't leak that shit the dnc did. Seth leaked the wiki. Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure the fucker was being ironic, fucker.

Thanks for the link though.

>They cleaned he's assassination too well unfortunately
They cleaned up the crime scene. That doesn't mean SR didn't leave something behind. He was part of a movement, and he knew the risks. Look for a backup plan.
>crowdstrike lied and the intelligence agencies are using them as a source
Nice digits. Did the lie start with crowdstrike, or with the person or persons who hired them?...

You know it's fake when they reference both snopes and politifact when supporting their argument... Christ, can they get any more obvious?

Bump. For discussion.

Bump

>Pretty sure the fucker was being ironic, fucker.
LoL, didn't read past the supposed definition of "debunked" in that pic. Glad I went back tho.

Hmm I wonder what the implications of this are

can i get a quick, meme free run down?

The agencies weren't "lying".. You kind of have to parse their language pretty carefully. I think the CIA and FBI said something like "We trust crowstrike because we use them too. Their analysis looks correct"... it wasn't that they analysed the information themselves. They couldn't, because podesta wanted to hide the evidence.

I'd take Bill Cosby as a bartender and gas station sushi at the same time. Like at a party or something.

What's the cause of the left eye ptosis anyway? EMF resonance?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Already been cucked by wikipedia.

>it's not lying if we refuse to talk about the truth

Talking to spooks is like talking to jews.

Doesn't wikipedia still say building 7 collapsed from fires in the basement?

>newsmediawatchdog.com
>disobedientmedia.com
Is this where you get your credible news from?

They're probably more reliable and transparent than CNN, if that's what you're wondering

Check out:
g-2.space/

It's a fine british guy cracking the story.

It's almost like they ARE the Jews or something

I never hear of these sites
Are these sources credible?

Obviously with the people that hired them.

FBI asked for the DNC email server and DNC refused. They offered to hand their servers over to an impartial contractor, CS (a HRCC donor). CS investigation concludes two things:
1. DNC servers were targeted by IP localized to Eastern Europe and Russia

2. Software used to breach DNC server had a silhouette of a software previously used by Russian intelligence.

Despite reasonable humans knowing that this means exactly nothing a couple US intelligence agencies concurred with the CS report and thus spawned the Russia narrative.

>2017
>not knowing about Forensicator

Not always, they share the same manipulative linguistics, though.

Well since CNN and NYT and WaPo are CIA + HRC / DNC assets - real, journalism has found new homes .

F

Hey spooks, member when I told you a calendar year ago that this shit was an inside job?

How do you like me now?

Nice link! Thank you smart user!

>"Couldn't we just have the robot interface with the computer directly?"
>"Nah, it's more fun this way."

Find out who was still working in the DNC offices after 6:00 PM and you could narrow down who downloaded the data on their USB drive. Simple enuf, eh ?

Seth Rich.

BUMP

HOLY SHIT.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'M LAUGHING.

SO HARD. AT THIS. IT'S SO FUNNY.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it's fake.

Bump.

Seek help plz

I'd tell you to read a book but...

How many times does cnn and the rest of the msm need to be caught red handed lying, for you to get it?

Twice more? A hundred times more? A trillion times more?

Probably the last one.

Inside job

The projection is real.