Be honest. Judging by your psyche and the general way you've handled things in life so far...

Be honest. Judging by your psyche and the general way you've handled things in life so far. If you were born a poor african, would you have had the willpower and resourcefulness to afford education and move to a wealthy country? I know I wouldn't. If you're Canadian like me, many adults black Canadians you see may have waited up to a decade to be accepted for citizenship and immigrating.

>be african ape
>hate african cuz shithole
>move to Europe
>turn Europe into shithole

No. So what?

no because i wouldnt have gotten enough calories during my formative years to promote complete brain development.

Fuck having borders and laws and shit

ILLEGAL TO BE HERE

Jesus these people are retarded

Who cares, what I would have don, if I would be african? This is just no reason, to have open borders and to let every apeshit in. I donĀ“t want Europe to turn into a shithole and I do not care about these people.

Turmoil is to be expected in a transition period. Migration only started a few years ago and is now on the decline. You can't expect countries to get back to normal in that time frame.

No human being is illegal yes, if you act like a civilized human and not an animal who acts according to your instinct only. If you can't learn and adapt to the higher society then return to your home. It's good for you and everyone else.

no illegal is human
checkmate

>transition period
transition from what? jfc you stupid faggot. they are leaving one shithole to make another place a shithole. if they weren't shit they'd stay home and fix the fucking place up.
>clean your room
Western Culture is better because we make our fucking beds while Africans literally shit where they eat.

burn the leaf

>implying these fallacies aren't intentional
So you're new 'round here, hmm?

OK, then: unlawful -- and just plain awful.

Try being an illegal in mexico and see how fast they kick your jew ass.

They can fuck off and improve their own nation instead

Not exactly, the British brought over Jamicans to drive the buses in the late 40s -- while White soldiers could not be demobilized from African shitholes and Palestine.

>There is no such thing as an illicit drug dealer, only unlicensed pharmacists
>There is no such thing as an illegal gambling ring, only undocumented sports clubs

The world needs ditch diggers.

>no human being is illegal
But they're not human.

Human beings are not illegal. Crossing a sovereign nation's borders without express consent and then living within that country and using it's benefits IS illegal.

And anyone that does it is a criminal.

also SAGE

>implying i couldn't have out-competed poor africans

now that's a little insulting...

Where's the white person?
This poster lacks diversity.

No I'd be one of the 700 million born into extreme poverty and die at age 15.

lmao
>if you were born a monkey would you have the willpower to eat a banana

>If you were born a poor african, would you have had the willpower and resourcefulness to afford education and move to a wealthy country?
Of course not, because I'd be an African.

>no human being is illegal
Humans are no different from animals, and animals are territorial beings. Therefore, it makes sense that animals with advanced cognitive abilities would express that law of nature through the creation of borders which are protected to defend their territory.

If you have a problem with it then bitch to Mother Nature, not right wingers who abide by the same laws of nature every other living thing does.
>your actual post
>

>would you have had the willpower and resourcefulness to afford education and move to a wealthy country?

No, probably not. And no, that still wouldn't mean the world owes me anything.

this is bullshit.
any bieng without papers is illegal.
its called soverginity, law.
humans have borders. you cant run wild in a country without papers. you better have papers , the populace has no reason to not hurt you, under whom ypu are protected, the UN ? haha my ass.

then why are there human beings locked up in jail?

Why are they so fucking smug?

>My default human is a rapist

Even I think its illegal and hope to never give into my psychopathic subconsious. I also don't think its anyones fault, the world is just a shitty place and life isn't fair.

Would it make any sense to make rape ok in order to make me not an illegal human, because thats what it sounds like.

ignorance, entitlement, stupidity.
they are on monkey mode
like the thought process goes like :
>do this
>get treat
>we cant be wrong then since we get treat from master.
usefull idiots.

>many adults black Canadians you see may have waited up to a decade to be accepted for citizenship and immigrating.

Your fucking point? We dont need niggers in our country. Period.

Its called not being covetous and being envious of others. Not everyone is born equal we each live our on unique lives. You only think its unfair once you start comparing yourself with others and you deserve better. If I was born an African I would live my life as an African and endure the hardship

true, a'd thats what most asians do.
equality is bullshit.
look at your fingers. are they the same size ? no.
equality rather means equilibrium, death.

The smart Africans should help the dumb Africans develop the skills they lack, instead of fleeing to the First World to whine about White privilege.