28,000 Hillary emails just released Happening

twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832

Other urls found in this thread:

theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
mega.nz/#F!N2YjFCzQ!dP66-Chxpr7jM-KCho04Dw
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-user-twitter-acct-white-rabbit-just-dropped-28000-hillary-private-emails-online/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/30/former-clinton-campaign-aide-criticized-her-first-benghazi-appearance/?utm_term=.0495682234bf
archive.is/2wf89
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16834
mega.nz/#F!Zu5wHQrL!EMAkhCvkk4tfC6RLpNnVGA
youtube.com/watch?v=JnI6Fh4fOwM&ab_channel=CNBC
youtu.be/NOwLF3G5xLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

WTF? What's the key?

fake news sage
links are to old dumps / related to the ngp-van dump that was analyzed by the Forensicator
theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

Holy fuck is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

try this link instead
mega.nz/#F!N2YjFCzQ!dP66-Chxpr7jM-KCho04Dw

is it real?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-user-twitter-acct-white-rabbit-just-dropped-28000-hillary-private-emails-online/

Stories are being written like it is

I'm not ready for this. Let's hope this is a white hat IC power play

and now we wait

What the hell is going on :O

Bump for justice.
His name was Seth Rich.

We won, we don't need anymore emails. The ice queen is dead

DO NOT DOWNLOAD RABBIT FILES UNSAFELY

Baaaaamp

Bump

Why? V& irl?

Moar!

what the hell

b to the bump

let home there's some fucking rational (non-emotional, non-PC) thinking going on in our secret corridors of power. After the "deep state" power play to get trump removed, I began thinking that our govt and intel agencies are headed by strategic simpletons afflicted with leftism, willing to masochisticly bring down the entire american empire to prove their shallow politically correct points. Lets hope...

Ok, I DLed it and just finished going through it. It's all the same shit we've seen before, sadly.

Faker than fake

No, they are definately real.

the files in the zip files are pdf's

i wouldn't open these in windows boys. open em in a linux sandbox

>finished going through it
nice work, alexa... wtf

Open one you faggot

kek

>Give
>Me
>A
>Break

You did not look rattled. You looked real. There's a difference. A big one.

what did they mean by this?

more more more

Most likely copies of previous emails.

Moar broder

top analysis, fag

>C05739546.pdf

not sure if these are new, anyone else confirm

this is an old email, was quoted in this WP article: washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/30/former-clinton-campaign-aide-criticized-her-first-benghazi-appearance/?utm_term=.0495682234bf

Literally a copy of wikileaks 30,000 Hillary email archive spoofed to fit this new BS narrative.

archive.is/2wf89

If FBIanon and other anonymous IC leakers are to be believed, there are many white hats, and many of them are having a change of heart after realizing they've been on the wrong side of things for a good while now. But then again, we have Reality Winners so one can't be too hopeful.

that's unfortunate... well lets hope the leftists chimp out over it anyway.

entirely plausible, but can you demonstrate that?

Click on view original pdf

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16834

Yummy (((Cake)))!

More!!!!!!!!

SETH

touche. I'll wait for this one to play out...

damn I really want some potroast now

LOL!

So, I've already cross analyzed these 28,000 emails using the Harper-Loften algorithm based on an exponential neuro pattern realizing only differences between non-practical and practical matches not including hypertistical matches because that would poison the results by weighing the lambda factor too much, obviously. My other set of data were the guccifer released emails. Combining the results with the factors of probability themselves calculated by the aforementioned process indicates that these are likely very fake. This whole process made me extremely tired. I'm gonna go take a nap after discovering this fat nothingburger.

IT LITERALLY SAYS UNCLASSIFIED IN THE BOTTOM CORNER.

NICE TRY TRUMPKEKS

you sound sleepy.

so these are repackaged emails again, welp

bump

redacted emails

mark penn sounds like an idiot

Ummm...what?

Bump. So these are old from the general consensus I'm seeing, right? Away from computer for the time and can't check it out myself.

whoever witnessed this, signed the date wrong, and the angle of the letters seems really harsh and backwards. Lefty? Was Obama the redacted witness?

i can't find this one (C05833708.png) on wikileaks, unless these are collected from various sources and packaged together, some of these might be new altogether, but there's 28K of these fuckers so sorting through these is gonna be a pain

i'll post some more of these, take a look, this one is huma's

woops, looks like hillary signed the date wrong. Could that invalidate her NDA?

She was captured by the Japanese, try to keep up bro

oh fuggg

big if true

so much code in that message

here's cheryl mills'

WhiteRabbit twitter just posted a new link

mega.nz/#F!Zu5wHQrL!EMAkhCvkk4tfC6RLpNnVGA

Open this shit up and sauce the pasta. Not all of us have a fn sandbox to play in.

who?

Jail time, when?

Confirmed digits. This is it boys! Surely this time!

Huge news if true.

why do we fucking let women in government again...

also for fucks sake these files are basically images in pdf format, which means NONE OF THE TEXT in these pdfs are searchable, this is ridiculous

I already looked into this sadly there is nothing there. I am sleepy towns now. Dreamy night night.

Lol. Just "nice". That's some my gf when she's mad at me shit.

I write out a three and half paragraph argument and she just responds with "nice".

I need more.

whoa thats spooky

Does this mean Trump will now reveal his tax returns?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnI6Fh4fOwM&ab_channel=CNBC

She didn't release them herself.

t_d is reporting no new emails, can anyone here point to some specifically?

Holy shit

We need some user with a beast computer to run all the pdfs through some conversion software.
Anyone got a 6950x, or dual Xeons?

Is this it, fellas?

i'm starting to think these rabbit "releases" are a red herring, make autists waste time on perusing old/useless info.

i haven't gone through 28,000 thousand fucking nonsearchable emails of course, but the fact that these are all redacted, and NOT TEXT SEARCHABLE is highly suspicious

if i had to glean a motive this is a honeypot to distract from this
which has CLEAR EVIDENCE and new info, not recycled old shit

feel free to look through these anons... but the timing of this is HIGHLY FUCKING SUSPICIOUS

trust your gut

What did Hillary say?

Good call. I had totally forgotten about the Guccifer 2.0 reveal. Thanks, user

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE ARE THE AUTHENTIC MISSING 30,000

>BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL

almost

what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

"get memed on, pleb"

I'm not sure of the context but those clowns Goodman and Webb seem to have something to do with this. Don't know this guy, but he is awfully mad at him. I'm going to see what those fags are saying. Report back in a few. youtu.be/NOwLF3G5xLY

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05798210 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN FULL

Sent: Wednesday, Jaruary 30, 2013 6:39 PM
To: H
Subject: FW:

nice

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:21 PM
To: Mills, Cheryl D
Subject:

Dear Cheryl, your farewell made me weepy and filled me with a slew of memories and much gratitude. You've really put
yourself out in every way and we're all the better off for it -- our country, our Secretary, the Department and all of us
who got to be a part of your team. I hope there is a tad slower pace ahead, and I have no doubt that THE family will
continue to be a major part of our lives. You are fabulous in every way and, even more importantly, caring and
committed to all that matters. Thank you for all the support you gave me. I'm ever grateful.
Melanne.

Melanne S. Verveer
Ambassador at Large for Global Women's Issues
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street, NW, Room 6805
Washington, DC 20520
Tel: (202) 647-7283
Fax: (202) 647-7288
[email protected]

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05798210 Date: 11/30/2015