en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AM I UNDER ARREST

>soup
get out

Did @sussex_police get their feelings hurt when they were blasted with memes?

how do i know if a grill likes me

>a brit cop
ayy quit your job you pantsy

how bad is the immigrant crime there?

how's it feel to persecute the good guys while sucking bad guy cock?

Is the soup on

When you see a nigger on the street with a hood, did you see him in the same way as a white men with a hood?

>Be unarmed Brirish copper
>Get robbed by Mohammed armed with a pencil
>Mohammed shitposts on Sup Forums

>literally same tier as mall cop

How many times have you had to let Ahmed rape you in the name of diversity?

Durham policefag here. Been considering transferring forces for a while now. Would you recommend Lincolnshire?

WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME, I AM A NIGGER COPS AREN'T ALLOWED TO COME NEAR ME CAUSW IT RACIS OH NO YOU DONT HOW DARE YOU DO YOUR JOB no

How would I go about reporting a corrupt police station that I suspect may be working with human traffickers when the IPCC wont respond to my complaints?

Have you ever binned a cheeky wanker's knife?
Why do you enforce the sovereignty of a government that hates you and your family and wants to replace you?
Am I being detained?

That cop has a side arm.

Not British.

Kek this is the most likely situation

How does it feel knowing your country was once the mightiest in the world but is now reduced to punishing their own native white citizens while turning a blind eye to poc invaders?

Are you allowed to post on a board like Sup Forums and also keep your job? I took a screenshot and sent the image you posted along with it to your department to see if they can use meta data to identify you.

Does Benny Hill music play when chasing bad guys?

it's not too bad. the majority of the people i encounter are non-immigrants. i would estimate 15% of the people i deal with are immigrants

same thing here

don't van please

Dick move.

>ask me anything
>don't answer anything
Fucking hell, are all cops this dumb

Why are you and your colleagues harassing Tommy?

This is a lie and you know it. You are told to specifically lie about questions like that

I think theyre studying us lads

Are you white?

You're not a pirate OP, display the correct colours please

lincolnshire has the biggest force area, yet the smallest budget. if you get a job in the city you'll love it. i would never go rural in lincolnshire though - back up could be 30+ minutes away

i'm gonna do the same senpai

the only way to stop UKuck anti-freedom of speech laws is to get literally everyone arrested for it

Hello, newfriend. :-)

>Ask me anything
>No comment for a whole three hours to every question

Sounds like a typical police interview.

Maybe the city he lives in isn't so bad.

Lincolnshire is fairly rural, bud.

>it's a kid who's stolen his dads wallet pretending to be his dad episode

Have you trained in how to properly hang onto a suspect's leg while she drags you around?

lel

How many times has the CPS fucked you over?

Believe it or not, Britain has not yet sank to Americas levels of whiteness and in rural areas you are unlikley to a single visible minority.

>inb4 OP is raided by the tea and crumpets brigade

Why are Brit cops the most cucked police force in the world?

Did you steal this from a cop, nigger?

i'll keep wishing

How do I get my hands on an unregistered assault spork?

Hey answer my question. I'm a nigger so you're obligated to give me your full attention, answer all my questions and meet my requests without delay.

If your boss told you to allow shitskins to rape a girl because prosecuting them would lead to islamaphobia what would/could you do?
Also have you found the nigger that nicked my bike yet? It was a purple chopper, it's been 5 years you lazy cunts

First off: Thank you for your service.

Secondly: God bless the Queen.

Thirdly: Here are my questions...

1) What is the group you most have on-duty problems with?

2) Do you ever arrest Jews?

What's your opinion on the movie Hot Fuzz?

What a fucking joke. Same situation here desu. Im on response and tomorrow its just me and one other person for the entire city.

>this kills the britbong wageslave coppper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

you can always secretly kill them ya know

The queen of England used to gag on arab royalty back in her prime.

Two questions,
What are general officers opinions on the new online hate speech policing you guys are being asked to crack down on (twitter trolls etc.)
I'm a 31 yr old plumber considering joing the police is that too old anything you'd recommend(I got an absolute discharge when i was 18 for being a fanny, would that show up would i have to declare it?)

Are you redpilled?

>November 7, 2017
fake and extremely fucking gay

The question I asked him is in response to the Telford one.

I have insider info on that if anyones interested.

how does criminal prosecution work in britbong land? so you arrest the crook, then what? what agency throws that crook the book?

1) drug users. some days it feels like every other call-out is drugs related. either somebody high as a kite and fighting, or zoned out like a zombie and possibly dying

2) i don't think i've arrested a jew before. or at least i didn't know they were jewish

Ayo
*spreads some butter with a credit card *
Is you sayin....
*goes to prison for having incorrect opinions*
AYO NO BACK UP IS YOU ACTUALLY SAYING
*child gets bombed at concert*
*leaves his room cause officer at his door again for not having tv license *
THAT AMERICANS BE TALKING SHIT??

1)How would you describe the sentiment among the natives as far as non-whites are concerned? 2)Is racial consciousness rising among the people? 3)Do the people realize what's happening with the demographics? 4)And finally what are the thoughts on Trump and America?

Roleplayer confirmed. Pack it up boys, bait thread.

honestly, i think the PCC for lincs does a pretty good job with our budget. i hear it's a lot worse in other parts of britain where the budget is bigger

>american educution

kek

Be sure to conduct a weapon sweep to tonight of your local tool sheds and don't forget to renew your TV license.

i like to think i'm a centrist. though in reality i'm probably a little left wing

maybe OP is datamining another bread for the benefit of [email protected]

also if you are gonna spill sme pedo-dirt, please improve thy OpSec

The queen metaphorically hoofs them in the balls via the crown prosecution service. Unless they're quintessentially British, in which case they get given a new house and a loli.

Top kek. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Don't know what your insinuating kekistani.
Please explain.

When I said "groups", I meant racial/religious.

i haven't had much experience with that type of incident, and can't recall many cases from colleagues. they probably go to a different department

31 years old is not even close to the realist age threshold for this job. there are cops i work with who are 50+

if you've been out of trouble since then you may be considered. worth a shot

stupid fucking american, England is still majority white unlike your shit hole mixing pot. don't believe every meme you see on Sup Forums.

Lincolnshire is 98% White, so he's probably telling the truth.

In terms of reporting it, it's spent and my lawyer at the time said i'd never have to bring it up ever again. I take it the instant the recruiter typed my name into the database it would show up?

>American humor

Was this you OP?
> soup
What did he mean by this?

shit you haven't read 1984? dafuq whitey
anyway let me rephrase - maybe a lot of agents on your local NSA are now lurking the thread made by faggot OP

also you should really purchase VPNs before leaking dirty secrets from child-fuckers.
you might commit sucide via 15 bullet entries at the back of your head

Explain to us the pedos surrounding the crown

OI U CHEEKY WANKAH BIN DAT FOOKIN KNIFE

lol tf

during recruitment, they would 100% check your criminal record. depending on how good your application was and how long ago this happened, they may make an exception.

here's some more comedy.

rolf wtf. muh sides

"Kohn Bull" is quite the pathetic typo.

>Minorities
>50.1%
>Minority

>Am I being detained?
But seriously what is your opinion on body cameras?

no idea what you mean

Were you assigned by superiours to come to this board or are you on your own time?

AM I UNDER ARREST
AM I FREE TO GO

How many bike tires you confiscate today?

>November 11th 2107

Lol what dude?

you're not being detained. you're free to go, have a nice day sir.

body cameras are great. they prevent people from making accusations against me that are not true. they also deter people from assaulting me when they realise i'm filming. they're also great for evidence in court

I knew that would be the case, what i mean is does an absolute discharge count as a conviction? or does it just sound absolute