THIS NIGGER DOESN'T PAY HIS TAXES

SURPRISE SURPRISE

It's all over twitter. The giga nigger didn't pay his debt to the IRS.

He's going to be a real african real soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CklNHVH1DVY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ix39ui4XSQ
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce?
and archive it pls

I like him even more now

who he think he iz, wezlee snypez or sumthin?

Literally who?

Is anyone surprised he's a literal illiterate retard

Floyd "Bedroom Beatdown" Mayweather

Every dumbass athlete who makes this kind of money needs lawyers to deal with taxes and savings before they ever see it.

He is actually illiterate.

Conor McGregor should use this news as leverage to make way more during their upcoming fight.

>hiring some jew accountant to do something you should do yourself
>being so incompetent you need that in the first place
well he's a nigger so i wouldn't be surprised

inb4 the same happens to potatonigger mcgregor

Such fucking bull shit. Made $100 million in an hour and can't even pay fucking taxes. Fuck this shit head, regardless the race.

Wouldn't be too surprised. Conors actually educated past the age of 14 and will probably listen to good advice. Floyd unironically posts himself with several millions in cash and blows his money on brand new cars. Which is about the worst purchase you can make. Conor rents his from England.

It's cheaper just to dump your money into an offshore shelter and file for bankruptcy. All the rich people are doing it. Don't be a cuck

remember when he drove around moscow with some muzzi terrorists blasting james brown?
youtube.com/watch?v=CklNHVH1DVY

Conor was a welfare bum before MMA. I'm sure his money management skills aren't all that great.

No joke, he can't read. You think he has the brain capacity to do taxes?

looks pretty gud

Don't worry tho Trump will give him a tax cut

tssss tsss fuckin home run chippah

he said to IRS to wait untill he gets the check from the fight against mcpotato .

he literally accepted to fight to pay his debts

Yeah I'm not saying he's a genius. I'm saying his probably smart enough to employ someone to make sure all he's money is tied up forever. He would be retard otherwise. He has a solid family unlike the massive harem of leeches black athletes seem to have

Typical white racist propaganda. This man has won all his fights fair and square and you are just jealous and trying to slander his good name.

>money mayweather
fucking niggers are all the same. all talk, no show.

uhm no sweetie he actually has a PhD in physical chemistry

He's got a Twitter pic of a $100 million check with a smug caption saying he aint no dumb nigger spending it all and has savings.

He's fine.

family? flloyd got no family hes gonna die alone on wellfare

>saying he aint no dumb nigger spending it all
Niggers literally have no impulse control or forethought regarding their actions, specially with money.

Poor fags that become rich quickly blow that money like Kim K blows niggers to keep her ratings up.

>No joke, he can't read.
I didn't think you were serious, but I jewgled it and it's true. How can someone have that kind of money and not get someone to teach them?

The fight is signed. Contract is done.

He accused pacquiao and it turns out that this chimp will end like many other boxers: from billionaire to tyson

How do you NOT pay taxes when you make a noticble amount of money?

Do you just say "nope, not paying for that shit" and ignore it?

hes has literally focused on just one skill his entire life and has brain trauma. hes also surrounded by yesmen

Who?
Seriously, what nigger is this?

since this topic is sports related, why are there no legit/good sports betting sites for people in the u.s.? is it because of (((them))) corrupting everything?

>all of a sudden Sup Forums supports paying taxes

how convenient.

How buttblasted will the blacks be when he loses to the Irish warlord?

>living up to dat "nigger rich" stereotype

>Connor should use this as leverage to make more for the fight
Does it make you mad white boy that the nigger is making almost all the money during for the fight?

>It's cheaper just to dump your money into an offshore shelter and file for bankruptcy.

how to launder 100 mill tho

yes

the gubmint doesnt come to you until you dont pay it on the previous year's tax return

I support whatever puts niggers in jail or gets them hanging from trees

You hide it in illegal offshore accounts or lie about key details regarding how it's spent.

You can also falsify expenditures, or use phony account to hide earnings from shit that you invest in.

There's a bunch of different ways, basically.

hey look a liberal larper come to discredit Sup Forums

hey, look. a faggot.

muh BLAXIT

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ix39ui4XSQ

sure thing dawg

muh politically unwinnable nazi flag though amirite goys

Through a 3rd party. Buy a widget for $100 Million, sell it to your launderer for $1.00. He resells for a $100 million. You are broke on paper but he is holding your money.

I'm simplifying it obviously but I'm sure there's thousands of ways.

Not the first Castillo fight. De La Hota coulda gone either way.

Once a fighter loses their mantle of "undefeated". Their ability to make money plummets drastically. It is in the boxing commision's interest to keep him undefeated.

how does spending come into play? Isn't sales tax already there?

Speaking of which, B&H the tech website, apparently they don't collect sales tax outside of NY and NJ. How the fuck does that work?

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil.d

>that 50 cent bantz at the time

His over the top spending is part of the brand. Once you look passed that facade he spent it relatively well because he didn't spend most of it. What kills most boxers is giving money away to friends and family. With the exception of his uncle he put all his money in the bank.