What's your fucking problem, Sup Forums? You guys used to be pretty chill with gays...

What's your fucking problem, Sup Forums? You guys used to be pretty chill with gays, but in the last year or so Sup Forums as a collective has done a complete 180. What changed? Was it Trump? Was it Reddit? Are you just insecure? Are we just collateral damage for your hatred of SJWs?

>chill with gays

If Jews are meant for the oven then gays are meant for the freezer, I guess.

Except it is nazis getting iced out of mainstream politics outside of this site, not us.

No sweetie ;*)

How many jews were thrown into ovens by nazis? Couple of hundred thousand, maybe.

How many nazis have been thrown into freezers by gays? 0.

You know exactly who would win that fight.

Since when was /lol/ ok with gay people

We would and have, and fabulously. There will never be a world where you are magically armed to the teeth and have free reign against people you do not like with no police or military opposition. Keep dreaming stormcuck.

>Acceptance of homosexuality in the US is higher among all demographics than it has ever been, even among conservatives.

Yes, retard.

Sup Forums hates gays because Sup Forums loves traps and liking traps is gay.

Faggots are another symptom of our decline. The acceptance of degenerates is how our culture is dying. Faggots can get the fuck out.

because "Sup Forums is a christian board"
that's the only reason
stupid christkikes fuck off

>What changed?

i actually met gay "people"

Okay with gays, not okay with faggots. A lot of pol have shared this opinion for a long time. You've just been seeing a whole lot more of the homophobic type recently, which is unavoidable. Stop being a sensitive retard.

Most Sup Forums users are deep in their hearts devoting muslims Mashallah, and would throw gays of off buildings. Most of them just won't admit it.

>It's not like gay peoples lives impact anyone!
>gay lives literally impact everyone
>wonder why everyone hates them
I chill with fags not gays

>People existing as they have throughout all cultures for the duration of civilization are magically ruining society in the Current Year.

You faggots are 2% of the population, youre only hated because youre attention whores.

How do you know you're gay? Have you ever tried heterosexual sex? Maybe you just have brain damage.

Don't hate all gays, just the ones that act like pic related

>gay lives literally impact everyone

Provide an example of your quality of living suffering as a result of the advancement of gay rights.

It freaks me out abit thinking about it. Sometimes I'm almost positive Sup Forums isn't just one person.

Because gays don't amount to anything. You guys keep shoving your agendas in our mouths without rebuttal, and don't provide much use in society.

Edgy stormfag summer nu/pol/ happened. Just wait a couple months it will be back to normal

You have a containment board after bitching to moot yet you guys still come here fishing for attention. Plus shitting up any place of work making your whole identity based around being gay. Least faggits have personalities besides just being gay.

because you faggots won't stop. you got gay marriage, most people don't give a fuck, but you just have to keep pushing and pushing the fact you're gay, play the victim and continue to seek special legal protection. not to mention your complete inability to define yourself as something other than who you fuck.

Why do people reply to gayflag threads?

You know it's a jew or an actual homo posting, so why do you do it? Why reply to bait without sage?

Gays are bros. They literally get fucked in their ass so we have more women. All hail gay people

Gays deserve to be shot.

Gays are such fucking faggots

When you morons start admitting that your party is trying add a P to LGBT, I will take you seriously.