Why do blacks commit so much crime? Is it really due to their lower socioeconomic status?

Why do blacks commit so much crime? Is it really due to their lower socioeconomic status?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IEsCnsSnxg
samharris.org/podcast/item/racism-and-violence-in-america
bloggingheads.tv/videos/43716
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
researchgate.net/publication/49811552_Monoamine_oxidase_A_regulates_antisocial_personality_in_whites_with_no_history_of_physical_abuse
researchgate.net/publication/259270974_The_2-Repeat_Allele_of_the_MAOA_Gene_Confers_an_Increased_Risk_for_Shooting_and_Stabbing_Behaviors
sipura.pp.fi/Artikkelit/Beaver.pdf
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think you can hear an unbiased opinion about blacks on /pol? Or you want to hear the eact biased opinion you expect to hear so that it would cement your already preconceived notion?

nigs gonna nig

Go watch the wire.

if you comparer lower socioeconomic blacks weith lower socioeconomic whites blacks still "score" higher.

I say its nignog culture + bit of nignog nature

You think you'll hear an unbiased opinion on blacks outside of Sup Forums? I've got bad news for you, Dmitri.

Because they are niggers duh

I've cranked the numbers for crime vs various demographic factors. When talking violent crime, race and ethnicity is everything. You can throw in things like population density, median income, etc... and it adds nothing once race and ethnicity are included. I'm not on my normal machine, so I don't have any of the charts available, so sorry on that.

The basic conclusion is that their subculture is complete shit, at least with regards to inner city blacks. How much biology has an effect on this (and how much this has an effect on their biology) is certainly up for debate, but black ghetto culture is complete and utter shit.

>Why do blacks commit so much crime?

are you trying to trick me again? /pol is getting more and more retarded recently and there are more opinions outside of /pol that could be here. We all know what /pol thinks -
1) genes(even though noone who is posting this is a biologist knowing about genetics)
2) jews, jews, jews

economic disparity is a part of the problem, but not the entire problem entirely. "Systemic racism" though poorly defined might also play a part. IQ, testosterone, impulse control is probably a good chunk of the kerfuffle as well. Sexual hyperactivity definitely deserves to be considered. Using crime as the best way to elevate social status in order to find sexual partners could result of that.

But has unwarranted prejudice ever disadvantaged black people? Oh, absolutely. But to what degree, and for how long? Has colonialism both had advantageous and adversarial effects? Certainly.

Man it's a pretty complex issue, like everything to do with human society. Nothing ever has just a single cause.

b/c genes means little nao..

oh man
this is almost godly

it needs just a slight microsecond more emphasis on the nigger being sprayed in the face

the timing for this meme is just a little off,
its not right
but the kangz shit is perfect tho

I'm not a biologist because I'm an actual geneticist.

It's almost entirely based on their 75% single parenthood rate. Honestly if you fix the black man to actually be able to take care of his kids you will fix 90% of the societal problems in the black community.

Doubt it.

With no concept of the future, stupid actions have no consequences. whi ppl made me do it.

>unbiased

They commit so much crime outside of Africa for the same reason they do in Africa.

They're genetically different to other races, and some of those differences include higher incidence of criminal behavior.

There's your unbiased opinion.

>Why do blacks commit so much crime?

Hmmm something about the fact that for 400 plus years we keep them ENSLAVED and freed them with no money OP.

I hope you live long anough to suffer the world after 2050. And please, express your vies openly and vocally.

>you have to be a geneticist in order to read and form opinions on scientific peer reviewed work. Otherwise you have no license to form your own opinions and must use state approved opinions
Kill yourself Ivan, and make it nice and slow for me

black people are just like everyone else

but we had a black president your argument is invalid

You didn't respond to anything, and I do express my views openly and vocally.

Mongoloids, especially of the East Asian make, are less criminally prone than Euros.

I'm not biased.

imo testosterone and shitty country culture

You missed another juicy part of the study which showed that blacks, unlike every other race in America, with high activity MAOA alleles (3.5, 4, and 5 repeat) suffer just as much from ASPD whether or not they were physically abused as a child, showing that they are uniquely affected by the MAOA alleles, and may have other genes or contributing factors that antagonize the MAOA allele

Niggers are just low functioning sociopaths by default

You can't read or understand scientific peer reviewed work. You can try to read but you would just be as stupid as Louder with Crowder who links an article that says that Climate change is real, but he thinks that the article says the opposite.

Warrior gene, which is called the warrior gene because calling it the retarded criminal gene wouldn't be PC

Not an argument

listen to Glenn Loury talk about it
>Glenn C. Loury is the Merton P. Stoltz Professor of the Social Sciences and Professor of Economics at Brown University. He has taught previously at Boston, Harvard and Northwestern Universities, and the University of Michigan. He holds a B.A. in Mathematics (Northwestern University, 1972) and a Ph.D. in Economics (MIT, 1976).

youtube.com/watch?v=8IEsCnsSnxg

samharris.org/podcast/item/racism-and-violence-in-america

bloggingheads.tv/videos/43716

Loa activity MAOA alleles also correlate with lower IQ, so that would be accurate.

because there is nothing to respond too, you are a dirty australian shitposter with no data or statistics. You probably not even human but some animal that crawled into aussie house.

I didn't make the image and cant be asked to make a better one. I just like to shitpost it to see if it will catch on.

Are there even any niggers in Russia?

Partially due to the lower economic status, partially due to focus being directed overly towards them because of self-reinforcing prejudices (of course you'll find more black people using drugs illegally if you focus primarily on black communities for your drug enforcement policies), partially because they're given harsher sentences for the same crimes as other races, partially because if you're gonna get shot to death or treated like a criminal just because you're black no matter how famous, successful, or good a person you are, why the fuck bother with any of those instead of robbing a store and taking the easy route.

It's a lot of things.

its due to their lack of abstract thinking (consequences of action, chain reaction effects of effects, thinking about the future in general)
its also the reason they cant invent anything or progress beyond mud huts. they need to be purged off the planet tbqhwy, they are nothing but animals that we, for some reason, gave human rights too

That is acceptable.

Yes.

Pushkin was black. Russian culture turns dindus into novelists.

i spoke with 3 in my university. They come here to learn about oil drilling, then they come home and become crazy rich in Angola, Nigeria and Kenya

Murder rates tell you everything

Negroes, the world over, consistently murder at a rate higher than all other races other than South Americans.

Murder is great to use because you can remove socioeconomic factors -- murder isn't justified in any reason. Stealing bread because you have no money? Yes. Murder? No.

And that's all the evidence you need.

Is this actually true or is this just another WE WUZ thing?

It's their culture. Raised by single mothers, poverty, rap music, and negro culture being promoted in every way possible they do whatever they can to fit the stereotype

CIA infected black communities with crack cocaine.

Why are some dog breeds considered aggressive but human breeds are not?

crime rates correlate very strong with IQ

>the last honest polar.jpg

inb4troll

Humans in agricultural civilizations are self domesticated. Traits that were unsuited for this environment were pruned. Thus, thousands of years of selective breeding have created humans adept to living in complex societies.

To ask why niggers do not perform well in complex agricultural societies is akin to asking why wolves make shitty herding dogs.

The American Pavement Ape has no understanding of "life." Like a small child killing their first goldfish because they decided they wanted to take it out of the bowl and take it for a walk... they're are not evolved enough to understand the very concept that actions may lead to death.

The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

The nigger does not need a reason to nig. They quite regularly beat and kill others (of their own tribe and of others) for "disrespeck." Be it not bumming them a cigarette, or stepping on their shoes. Sometimes they just kill out of boredom. The chimp has no motive. (It's actually part of the reason it's so hard to charge a chimp with "hate crimes" in this country. You can easily argue that your client is just a nigger, and thus does not have the forethought to have malice. It's just an animal being an animal... impulsive and violent.)

Niggers make up the majority of prisoners. They don't get raped. They are the ones doing most of the raping. Killing a white person will make you a celebrity in prison. They'll be among their tribe, getting free food, free sex, free entertainment, all paid for by the state. They get to lift in the gym, watch TV, play monkeyball, and be fed three times a day. No nigger fears a soft American prison.

Foreigners honestly have no ability to even understand how terrifying the American nigger is. It's something you have to experience to truly grasp how animal-like these people really are. The memes are all real, but they hardly do justice to describe the Jane Austen bullshit any white person living near these chimps has to deal with.

The legalization of abortion and simultaneous popularity of contraceptives spawned growth of out of wedlock births across the board for all races, contrary to the mythical theory that contraception and abortion reduce these things
The black community specifically experienced explosive growth in out of wedlock births after these changes to society, followed immediately by the introduction of gang/rap culture, dropping from around 55% married parents rate, to about 30% married parents rate/single motherhood.
Out of wedlock/single parent children notably have high correlation with violence/aggression over the lifetime of the individual. This also includes high school dropout (AKA low intelligence, genetic issue), drug/alcohol/tobacco abuse (gang/rap culture), abuse as a child, and compact living arrangements (complexes/ghettos = lower parent supervision, higher rates of youth congregating outside),
Every single one of these social elements that correlate with violence/aggression are more prominent in the Black community than any other in the country. These conditions correlate stronger with violence/aggression when combined with MAOA genes (types 1, and 2), which are again, also more prominent among Blacks (genetics once again contributing)
These are facts supported by peer reviewed science and official state demographic surveys.

TLDR; It's because of shitty nigger culture, and it is considerably genetic to a degree as well. Only one element of it is caused by the state, the ghettoization of Blacks (which we have Democratic programs to thank for), however they could be taking it upon themselves as individuals to pull themselves out of that, but they refuse to "act white"

high impulse, no thinking beyond 5 minutes.

These kinds of things work on a spectrum
Truth: One of his great grandfathers was from Eritrea. So he was an Octaroon. Since most modern African-Americans have significantly white backgrounds (thanks to slave owners like Thomas Jefferson) Pushkin would probably be considered black by modern standards, but clearly "lightskinded"

We WUZ version: Pushkin was Black, just like Beethoven, and Charlemagne

No, it's due to the lack of stable families and father figures to teach them morals. The horribly skewed black crime statistics we haven't today weren't a thing until LBJ convinced the women to ditch their men in exchange for gibs.

Because all races live in civilization more or less.

No. If it was race there would be more obvious biological differences, if it was econ then there would not be so many blacks in prison.

My theory is it is physical child abuse. Watch some black comedy or have some black friends. You'll soon notice that violent beatings, particularly for boys, are very common and accepted. Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock both joke about it. I encountered it personally when I lived in a low income black neighborhood.

Consider this chain. Black parents abuse child, child grows up commits more crime because abused, either abuses or neglects (due to being in jail) their child, rinse and repeat.

tl;dr cycle of child abuse, not race or econ

>africa
>civilisation
[DOUBT]

If it was then whites in SA who live in huts made of aluminum panels would commit similar amount of violent crime.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
In regards to MAOA type 2, strong predictor of violence (officially known as MAOA low activity 2 repeat allele, more on this next paragraph):
"As Table 1 shows, the 2-repeat allele was carried by 0.1% of Caucasian males and by 5.2% of African-American males."
"Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it."

Also this study the various MAOA alleles and their link to Anti Social Personality Disorder.
researchgate.net/publication/49811552_Monoamine_oxidase_A_regulates_antisocial_personality_in_whites_with_no_history_of_physical_abuse
Which shows again that Blacks have approximately 5% distribution of MAOA 2 repeat allele (low activity, also referred to as "type 2" in some studies), and "whites" having less than 1%. "Whites" in quotations because "whites" actually includes Asians, aboriginals, and Latinos. It also showed the MAOA 3 repeat allele "Type 1" is also higher among Blacks, though not as much. However, it also shows that "whites", are affected less by MAOA high activity alleles when not coupled with childhood abuse, demonstrating that Blacks are uniquely affected differently by the MAOA genes compared to other races in America, possibly due to combination with other genes unidentified at this time. NOTE that high activity MAOA alleles (repeat 3.5, 4, and 5) are NOT associated with violence, they are associated with depression and Anti Social Personality Disorder. The LOW activity alleles are the ones associated with violence and aggression.

Also this study researchgate.net/publication/259270974_The_2-Repeat_Allele_of_the_MAOA_Gene_Confers_an_Increased_Risk_for_Shooting_and_Stabbing_Behaviors
This study is finding a link between the MAOA 2 repeat allele (type 2) and "shooting/stabbing behaviour". Behind a paywall, if you google the title you might find it somewhere else.

sipura.pp.fi/Artikkelit/Beaver.pdf
MAOA low activity alleles correlate with gang participation, and violence with weapons:
"Results: The low MAOA activity alleles conferred an increased risk of joining a gang and using a weapon in a fight for males but not for females. Moreover, among male gang members, those who used weapons in a fight were more likely to have a low MAOA activity allele when compared with male gang members who do not use weapons in a fight.
Conclusions: Male carriers of low MAOA activity alleles are at risk for becoming a gang member and, once a gang member, are at risk for using weapons in a fight."

What was the catalyst for the child abuse?

It's race, user.

Africans the world over will always show higher rates of violent crime and poorer intelligence/civilizations.

It's even the same when Negro children are adopted -- the children end up with the same outcome as if they had Negro parents.

Educate yourself nigger

Poor whites also commit a lots of crimes, its all about income and education

>muh relativism
>muh not all X fallacy
>muh 200 niggers chimp out but 2 whiteys chimp out too
You do realize that upper class blacks still have higher homicide rates than lower class whites, right?
Why do people refuse to use their brains?

Some unbiased information for you Ivan.

Now consider this

Does putin pay anti-shills now?

>If it was race there would be more obvious biological differences

There are obvious biological differences, but it's taboo and politically incorrect to discuss/research it. It has ended more than a few people's careers just within the past 2 decades who suggested there are significant differences between groups of people.

what's with Botswana?

It's the culture they grew up in. It has roots in blacks being unable to get gainful employment but at this point it's mostly just being perpetuated by a culture that glorifies criminality.

When you compare the 2, poor Euros murder at a rate far less than equally poor Negros.

SE Asians murder the least with equal socioeconomic factors.

Yes, poor Euros murder more than wealthy Euros -- but when you compare for the same factors in wealth, Euros always murder far less than Negroes.

The stats are easy to find.

Khoi-San

So no niggers in Russia?

>You're not allowed to form your own opinions based on the source work, you must believe publish studies.

Because the academic process is perfect and it is my lord and saviour that I should bow down to?
I'd rather become a christ fag than trust what counts as "peer review publish papers" in America at this point, it's pretty fucking disgusting if you weren't aware.

Trust data, not conclusions and interpretations.

It's because they like to stand on tables and be on the highest spot in the room. This is where they proceed to make sounds and noise and thus disintegrate themselves from the rest of the class.

200 years, and nobody had any fucking money back then. This meme that black peoples' SES was permanently set back because "white people had longer to build familial wealth" is ridiculous. Nearly all the wealth in existence was created in the last 100 years, and immigrants come to America with nothing and thrive all the fucking time.

Indeed, scientists are Humans, but unless their data is flat out false, then you can find your own conclusion in it. Just believing what the research believes without looking at the data yourself is idiotic

Didn't seem to stop the white slaves.

We still had corporal punishment in white schools up untill the late 90's. Yet criminality among whites is very low.
Virtually all of my friends recieved corporal punishment at home (which is cosidered to be "child abuse" these days) and one of them are criminals. On the contrary, they are all upstanding and productive members of society.

>The downside of diversity
>A Harvard political scientist finds that diversity hurts civic life. What happens when a liberal scholar unearths an inconvenient truth?
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
Gives you an idea how much bias there is in the system when it comes to interpreting data, when one man decides to be honest about it and admit his worldview is flawed.

Strangely enough, Botswana is one of the most stable countries in sub-Sharan Africa

In America academia is left leaning, a paper is far more likely to be published if it's left leaning than right regardless of content.

That flag doesn't hide your melanin

I agree that is a huge part of it, but culture can have an effect on biology and biology can have an effect on culture. Take the Muslims, who marry their first cousins left and right as an example. Their inbreeding is driven by their culture, and it helps drive certain aspects of their culture. That doesn't even get into epigenetics.

One should question, with the absent fathers, as well as with the number of black men who knock up numerous different women, how often accidental incest occurs. How often does Jamal accidentally knock up a half sibling or a 1st cousin because he doesn't know that she is a close blood relation because of this? (Or does he even care?) Given that blacks tend to not move far from where they were raised, this is something that should be looked into.

On top of that, they've had a few generations now where being a violent thug means that they're probably more likely to get some poontang. If there are any genetic traits that lend one to being a violent thug, they are being selected for. And again, that doesn't even get into epigenetics.

No matter what the answer is with respect to those aspects of biology, this is all being driven by incentive. Affirmative Action + Welfare + The War On Drugs. There is no reason for them to value work, intellect, but there is reason for them to violently defend their turf while charging a significant risk premium for illicit substances. It also means that a lot of their would be father figures are in prison.

low IQ

>are you trying to trick me?
Lovely how it's always the 'uni lad' type pseudo-intellectuals who jump the gun in accusing Sup Forums of implicit bias, are suspicious of trickery and doubt even their own resistance to it, meanwhile parroting 'peer reviewed' work as a bible that can be fully trusted.

The irony in your stereotype is more hilarious than the biased autists that linger in this peaceful poetry forum.