Lauren souther btfo

Sup Forums btfo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

he makes some vaild points

pity bump

His "Only 10 % muslim" argument is BS tho. 10 percent off 600 million is 60 million, however, the population of the countries they live in is half that - 350 million. That more than doubles the numbers at 25 percent. 60 mil muslims is equivalent to France's damn population.

>49% white britons still mean they are a majority!
What the fuck, is this guy retarded?

why is everone spamming her and pewdie and few other youtubers on here?!? do these people hire PR companies who in turn spam these board with this shit?!

Such as, my fellow redditor?

The % today doesn't matter as much.

Muslims reproduce much faster while white populations decrease in size. So in one generation that 10% goes to 20% and so on.

A plurality is still a minority. Simply, the largest minority.

>"S-Some of the migrants are white!"

This is merely another attempt to paint people who oppose their oncoming minority status as alarmist, whilst simultaneously desiring that whites become a minority in our respected homelands.

These are the same people who called Enoch Powell alarmist and a bigot for suggesting one third of London would be non-white (LOL).

They're bullshitting you.

Let me tell you about my London borough, Barking and Dagenham.

In 2001, White British people were 80% of the borough.

In 2011, we were 49% of the borough.

The Economist magazine suggests in 2031, White British people will be less than 5% of the borough.

In a 30 year period, the native population will decrease from 80% to 5%, without ever once being consulted.

Don't tell me it's not fucking happening. It's every town and city in England. "But Polish people" does not refute that the indigenous people of these islands are being replaced with mass immigration.

>Turks are Europeans
>49% is a majority
>This fact is wrong because it's racist
>If you go back 10,000 years we're all migrants

Whilst i agree with your sentiment, i don't think Barking and Dagenham is much of a loss as it's always been a shithole. Still i think its very sad what's happened to east London. Whenever i visit it's full of Indian FOBs and very few cockneys left.

>In 2001, White British people were 80% of the borough.
>In 2011, we were 49% of the borough.
>The Economist magazine suggests in 2031, White British people will be less than 5% of the borough.
this sounds surreal

>bong talking
>Iaintwatchinthisshitnigga.jpg
Fuck Lauren southern and fuck UK

It's not surreal. It's something that the cunt who made this video would pretend is not happening.

From Brit/pol/:

The School Census for under 18s

In 1998, no town in Britain was a town where the white children were a minority. Every major town in Britain had a majority of White British children.

This changed in 1999.

In 1999, Slough became the first town where the White British under 18s became a minority, under 50%.
In 2000, Nelson followed.
In 2001, Batley and Greater London also became minority white in the under-18s.
In 2002, Leicester.
In 2003, no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2004, Birmingham.
In 2005, Luton.
In 2006, no new towns. The last year no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2007, Keighley.
In 2008, Burton on Trent.
In 2009, High Wycombe.
In 2010, Bradford.
In 2011, Manchester.
In 2012, Dewsbury.
In 2013, Huddersfield.
In 2014, Halifax.
In 2015, Sandwell, Blackburn, Reading and Watford.
In 2016, Nottingham, Wolverhampton and Oxford.
In 2017, Bedford and Coventry.

NOT HAPPENING GUISE!

The data.

Whites becoming a minority in their own home countries is a fact, there's nothing you can argue away about it

Its just the fact that they don't give a shit, or even welcome it since their ideology doesn't allow worrying about the implications. Read the comments and you'll know what you're dealing with.

Sup Forums absolutely destroyed

They call her Southern because she's always down on her knees sucking dick

HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THIS GUY POL ? HE MAKES US LOOK LIKE UNEDUCATED MORONS WHO ARE JUST AFRAID OF ANOTHER SKIN TONE

I THOUGHT WE WERE THE SMART ONE REEEEEEEE

Jesus you know it's bad when its happening to non shitty areas that no doubt will become shitty in the near future.

Yeah but BASED Muhammed has a UK passport so he's just as British as Oswald Mosley. We're all one race, the human race

I know that it actually happens, but the dynamics of all that process is simply mindblowing. I'm not even sure how it could be reversed at this point. One thing is obvious, your country needs some policy before the end of this decade. At least Brexit was a good first step.

>I THOUGHT WE WERE THE SMART ONE REEEEEEEE
It's about time your dumb ass figured it out.

There are plenty of people on Sup Forums who could accomplish great things if they just woke up from their delusions.

this is insane

> Turks are white
They're getting so desperate now

Hello fellow white man! Which points are you referring to here? I went over each and every aspect of this dickheads argument last night and shredded it into dust and then burned the dust into smoke. So I'm curious what I missed.

old news, when are you going to stop rehashing your same shitty thread ?

Oh look Antifa shills again. Whatever should we do with them?

>I'm not even sure how it could be reversed at this point.

It simply cannot be reversed. I've already taken the black pill.

All I ask is that the victorious Marxists like Shaun and Jen do not rewrite history.

Do not pretend that this is not happening, or that it is not a fundamental transformation which we never consented to.

kill yourself shithead hes wrong. The great replacement is very fucking real with data backing Sup Forums up instead of what some faggot on youtube says.

A) Antifa is well aware of Sup Forums due to the bike lock man dox so I'm sure they are here along with all the other shills leftypol ppl and actual cucks.
B) Lauren Southern was in Germany recently and antifa basically harassed and attacked her.
C) They are probably shilling here to try to defame her but are stupidly just sending more traffic in her direction.

Just a guess.

this guy has been advertising his shitty video on Sup Forums for the last day and mods do nothing about it

This guy is spewing bullshit I'm not surprised I had a couple paragraphs refuting his bullshit but then I accidentally clicked back and it deleted the shit I was writing .
So the gist of what he is saying is once people are there and born there they are no longer not British or German which is utter bullshit
then goes onto say that it doesn't matter that you will become minorities in your ancestral homeland because for awhile the people will still be white but not native which is still bullshit because whites will then become a minority after that.
Also he tries to discredit her by saying that since people he deems wrong agree with her none of them who agree with this can be right.

Don't give up, user. My country ceased to exist for 123 years and still we managed to rebuild it, then it was destroyed again, but we are still here. The crucial point is to not give up.

This uneducated commie piece of shit can't even pronounce 'th' lmao

Also this guy has the ability to read minds either that or make up strawmans