TIL Muhammad Ali was stripped of his heavyweight title...

TIL Muhammad Ali was stripped of his heavyweight title, had his passport revoked and faced a five-year prison term for refusing to serve in the U.S. Armed Services at the height of the Vietnam War. "I ain't got no quarrel with those Vietcong," he said. "They never called me n****r."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bRXIPk0e3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well im glad he's dead.

He's got a point, why should he train so hard to get so far, only to go die in some war for the Jews?

>Rappers constantly referring to people as "nigger"

What's his fucking problem?

they would have if he'd've actually not been a pussy and gone

Elvis went

Good.
The draft is indentured servitude.

this

lap dogs will defend OP

Elvis was a white cuck, so he was born to be a slave to the Semite masters of Euro-Americans.

About that...

Jimi fucking Hendrix was in WWII, what's this dumb dindu's excuse?

Why fight for a country that has treated you like shit?

Muhammad Ali is red pilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

WHY SHOULD HE TRAIN SO HARD TO GET SO FAR

WHEN IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

he didn't want to risk his life killing people across the globe who had no interest in harming him or the United States?

>Jimi fucking Hendrix was in WWII

I appreciate the society we have today, and i appreciate Elvis Presley for his service and damn Mohamed Ali to eternity in hell for his cowardiss.

Although I'm sure vietnamese would be happy to call him nigger if the opportunity arose, really anyone smart enough to stay out of 'Nam is to be commended for it.

This video should be forced around social media.
It is useful to blacks and whites, and trouble for (((them))).

I damn you

turns out risking your life for jews is now a sign of manliness. amerilards are truly stupid.

What a coward.

How much $ to shove your face in it

Fuck off plebbit.
Sage goes in the options field.

Me too, I appreciate the multicultural multiracial society of modern day America where any man may inseminate a white woman no matter his race. I'm glad you and I are on the same page.

He's right desu. Why should he go fight and die for the Jews when he isn't allowed to use certain restrooms? I don't like niggers but fighting for a country that hates you is fucking stupid.

>Jimi Hendrix
>Served in WWII
>Born in 1942
No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us.

Yes brother and i can hire black and asain chicks to blow me for 60$ but im not gonna and i can get a good wife move out of liberal states and keep a shotgun

beat me to it

that nigger should've just served.
He would've had a comfy pog job because of his celebrity anyway, mostly showing up to shit and improving moral

morale..

Spbp

Are you joking me this country made him a very rich man.

fuckin classic

Wtf did I just see???

>too much of a pussy to serve (((your country)))

Just renounce citizenship now

This is how pasta is made.

If that's what I think it is, that dude will regret getting his dick chopped off.

Dont you have a bull to prep?

He would be called one if he had come

hey op go back to le ddit faggot

elvis's mom was a kike.

Fuck off reddit shit

Was Vietnam the Jews?

>IQ of 78
>Thinking we should taking anything this nigger says seriously
wew, lad.

>til
kys

Good. Neither was Trump

>they never called me nigger
oh Cassius they don't speak English in Vietnam

This isn't reddit
Gtfo of here nigger

zekes laddo
#gezwommen

>get a good wife

Why are you so insistent on not marrying a white woman? I mean, I get that they're basically the world's condoms but still have some respect for your own women.

op is right

op is right

It's not about what you want, it's about doing your duty for your country.

>op is right
OP is a faggot, but don't tell him, buddy.

He dogged the draft... So yeah. He deserved his punishment.

What is involuntary servitude?

So did Trump

College deferments VS not going because his enemy is white people...

>How much $ to shove your face in it

He'd have to pay me $250.

Daily reminder that this fucking idiot and his buddies believed in this shit.

10/10

At the time because we had this thing called the draft and it was a civic fucking duty. These are the same people calling Trump a traitor.

Elvis went to Vietnam in 1958 did he? Or did he go and sit in a special barracks in Germany and live his celebrity life exactly as he would have otherwise? Because it was the second one.

lolol

Ali wasn't some blm punk afirmative action babby. He probably was treated like shit in his youth and was smart enough not to go die in a zio war, vietnam already crushed many young brave men as it is

He was paraded around in his chair at leftist events all the way up to his death.

Pussy ass nigger and a cheap shit boxer too. Rest in piss Mohammad and namesake

PRAISE YAKUB! Thank you for gifting us with life YAKUB. ps your flag is shit bro (inb4 yours too)

He was also Muslim...

This, Ali was a fucking scrub.

>TIL

I think you're thinking of that awful Wolfenstein game.

This. He could've rode out his 2 years, no problem. But Cassius Clay just had to be a snowflake.

Like his black ass would ever see combat. Sheeeit, nigga.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bRXIPk0e3Y