What do u think when u see daughter of the richiest man in earth dating a non white egyptian guy?

What do u think when u see daughter of the richiest man in earth dating a non white egyptian guy?stepfeed.com/bill-gates-daughter-is-dating-an-egyptian-1306?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PagePost

Other urls found in this thread:

stepfeed.com/bill-gates-daughter-is-dating-a-sandnigger-1306?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PagePost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>egyptian
that ain't no black man.

I never met an egyptian or anyone from the middle east who is black

virtue signal

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing if you only date up when you do it or if the agenda is to degrade your family.

I see this as beautiful irony, Bill and Melinda Gates decided they'd churn out millions of Indian professionals popping the STEM bubble and keeping hundreds of thousands of newly graduates unemployed due to out group preferences and massive worker supply.

So sure, if his daughter wants to marry the very people Bill Gates prioritises then I don't give a fuck. Hope he's average as fuck and she's virtue signalling with her vagina.

Where is Egypt on the map? Which continent is it in?
Exactly.

She's ugly AF

Nothing of value was lost.

All north africans are berber and mediterraneans mixed with some arabs and some sub sahran africans , btfo with ur useless race

Egypt was a black land you dumb shit. Even your precious anarcho capitalist ideology was started by a black man. Look it up, do your research.

I dont really care to start this useless conversation but if they were black, why there are no black now there?

>Egyptian
>white

ok

>richest
>not Rothschild

Who said egyptians are white? but they arent black either

Because of whitey. Blacks would be exploring space were it not for whitey holding us back. Melanin is a substance with high intergalactic value.

guess who's dad is a nigger?

She supposed to be smart like her father

Yeah they will explore spce by paying for expenses by eggs, kek

Some Rothschild was fucking a rapper named Jay Electronica, probably silenced his career for messing with the bloodline

Looks like the average Italian man

Are you retarded? Subsaharan Africa North Africa have always been ethnically different.

stepfeed.com/bill-gates-daughter-is-dating-a-sandnigger-1306?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PagePost

She's not that smart if she's flushing her genes down the toilet.

Yours?

all i see are two caucasians.

you white must so sheltred to think that man cant give birth to whites.

Alot

>Egypt was a black land you dumb shit.