Don't mind me, just single handedly saving the white race in a H3H3 comment section

I am like a shut in Adolf Hitler, spreading the redpill.

Why don't you spread the redpill Sup Forums? Even on YouTube? Why hasn't Sup Forums launched an effort to redpill the masses by way of YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrG8nDDd3GE
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what video

youtu.be/HrG8nDDd3GE

You sound like a splerg faggot.

I don't see it

Scroll about a bit.

People on youtube are the lowest common denominator of people

I think invoking basic retards into your same ideology brings down the entire ideology at hand, due to the fact that the morals become skewed and bastardized

Aka
>BASED BLACK MAN

Implying we don't nigger.
Where do you think all those lovefacts come from.

>unironically watching H3H3
For what purpose?

Red pilling people. Also he is going to have Jordan B Peterson on, Jordan said himself. Also, H3H3 is a fucking Jew, but he has some anti-SJW videos.

Why do people 'debate' in Youtube comment section of all places?
'Debating' online alone is retarded and counterproductive because if the person doesn't like what they're reading they'll just ignore you. What makes you think Youtube is better and not worse than that?

Unless you're talking to them directly you're just wasting your breath - your'e unlikely to convince a third party too because they're only going to read the first and last couple of comments in a comment chain and the few with the most likes.

My original comment is what will mull around in there head, it will guide their decisions and it may lead to further research, thus making the norm more familiar with our message, and by extension saves the white race.

Agreed.

Lool, no i think h3h haven't seen and or don't care about your comment.

Most people don't read longer comments. And most likely if they will read yours in its entiriety then it's either to already agree with you or to disagree with your 'dumb bigoted nazi opinions'

>studied in psychologie and intelligence testing
found king retard

>environment has little to do with IQ

Because someone who goes to an accelerated smart school is just as likely to have a high IQ as someone who goes to a public school

()

get some ()

>watch me saving the white race in a Youtube comment

Does Sup Forums actually have mods to remove millenial trash like this?

>Ethan supports what I said
>something about Jordan B Peterson
Not an argument.
I agree with you, but this isn't a good way to make your case. No one is going to change their mind because of what you posted.

Mods r asleep

What I mean is if you took someone with an IQ of 106 and sent them to a grammar school their IQ wouldn't increase because they went to a grammar school. What they are trying to say is a good environment can raise IQ.

it's 3am this should be Americuck primetime.

This idiot I was commenting against might. I also provided much more of an argument in my comment.

>tfw no blue eyed cute/slim/tall jewess wife

hahahahaha this but i say godspeed user

Someone who goes to an accelerated school probably has smart, successful parents. The parents pass their superior genes into their kids. Putting stupid kids in good schools does not give you smart, well adjusted people, it just brings everyone down. Look up the Minnesota Trans-racial Adoption Study.

bump

I have a job (just kidding I'm a NEET)

When I was a lot younger, my first hololocaust redpill was from a youtube commment chain.

You expect people with average IQ to allow this to mull around in
>there
heads and do research? Goddamn boy, you're fuckin' dumb.

Actually if you look at studies on this, quality of schooling has been shown to have little to no effect on IQ

u sound retarded in the second comment

You're doing great stuff and good arguing making that cuckface look like the irrational one, and if your comments get upboated even better

If environment affects IQ then why do lower income whites do better on the SAT than high income blacks?

wow dude send me your addy so i can ship you a cookie
faggot ass nigger

Exactly, good argument.

You argued well. You are entriely correct

Nigger I'm not going back to that hellhole Africa.

I've done the same on a PewDiePie video with the WSJ. His fans can generally agree that they're faggots and all they need is a bit of pill.

i used to think that a lot the ideas on pol were stupid too and just ignore them, but i got exposed to the ideas enough that i gave them consideration and realized that some of it was actually right (inb4 pol is always right)

maybe someone will see the idea in a youtube comment that the sjw stuff is bullshit and it will rattle around in their head enough that they finally take the red pill

a bit idealistic but it might happen

You sound like you binged on Sup Forums memes instead of actually doing research on the subject
So your comments are just partisan garbage and you inject political bias into a discussion on biology, a subject you obviously only have a passing knowledge of
Who does it remind me of...

This, not that the general normie comprehends anything notable, but they will sway with the current like how the right gained traction en masse after Trump got elected. And slowly they are sliding to alt-right, not just rebel-media right

Where am I wrong?

So are you the troll with the Trump avatar?
Either way, you're a fag. Bragging about your youtube comments... Wow dude, great job!

you're a shill this white monkey is doing gods work.

You should read up on the effects of malnutrition, illiteracy, drug use and child abuse on brain development and cognitive performance before blabbering about the environment having no effect on IQ and intelligence you stupid moron
Smart people are born smart, but an underfed genius will not perform as well on IQ tests than an educated rich not that smart dude

>comment has 4th highest number of thumbs up
>scroll 4 comment pages down and still can't find it

Wow!

I said that their the environment has little effect on IQ, you fucking retard. Illiteracy doesn't lower your fucking IQ. Child abuse can, but I don't think it would dramatically change the average IQ of a country, maybe by a couple points, but it wouldn't make blacks more than 15 points less intelligent on average. Trauma can lower IQ, but again, only slightly unless they are mentally ill, and I don't think a large enough chunk of Africa are mentally ill.

Also, money and education has nothing to do with it, and if someone is a genius and poor they will outperform someone who is rich and stupid, it's just rich people tend to be smarter. You're a fucking idiot that doesn't know what you are talking about.

JewTube is censoring me! REEEEEEEE!

Yes you are nigger

>People on youtube are the lowest common denominator of people

Take that back

Illiteracy doesn't lower your verbal IQ you mean ? That's a great insight, please give us more intellectual gems of that kind
Again, you're showing that your only interest in understanding human biology is through Sup Forums memes that prove that blacks are stupider than whites, meaning you're just an intellectual whore who isn't pursuing knowledge but only trying to rationalize your political point of view, which makes you sound like a whiny bitch and proves you're probably of low IQ yourself
After all, going by your rationale, whites are just stupid cattle compared to ashkenazi jews, are you willing to acknowledge this, and bow down to the real master race ?

Don't cite Doctor Jordan Peterson if your views are nearly completely opposed to his. He's even said that IQ can fluctuate by about 20 points based on environment in his video about his IQ.

You give the Good Doctor a bad name. Sort yourself out.

Look, the dominant narrative in society is that race has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. It's a lie. Whatever our motivations might be, at least we're not lying.

the intelligence of the commentators depends on what video you watch. there are a couple of gems, to be sure.

It may be a misguided narrative, but you'd notice smart outliers exist if you didn't project yourself so much on the bell curve for one, and you cannot coherently condemn stupid blacks without also calling out stupid whites
You're not lying, but you're still disingenuous and as biased as the people you are trying to oppose

Sure, but Ashkenazi Jews are European aren't they, the only think that exempts them from the rest of Europeans is an identity and a tribe, and Jews had a very Eugenic culture, which lead to them having a higher IQ by 9 points. But Jews as a whole have a pretty average to low IQ, as Israel has an IQ of 95.

You don't know jack shit about the research I have done, I questioned these statistics heavily at first, I even did research against it at first, but the patterns are just so clear that you would have to be an idiot not to see them, eventually I just found it pathetic how I was trying to deny this important truth. I know studies like the Eyferth study off the top of my head, and sure I am a white supremacist, that is because I value the culture and history of whites as well as their superiority in many areas.

The people that administer IQ tests account for handicaps someone might have, you know nothing of IQ if you don;t know that.

I just think you are a stupid shit skin who is upset about their lack of intelligence and is taking out their impotent rage on me. All you have given me is insult, nothing of substance, you can't even use grammar correctly. Show your geographic location, you obvious imbecile.

God I wanna fuck his brains out.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil.i

Correct. What wins hearts and minds is memes, plain and simple. Always has been and always will be. But redpill comments are not useless, they help develop arguments, in the macro and micro senses.

Kiss my kosher ass you stupid ape, your malformed opinions just show how limited caucasian brains are in handling abstract thinking. Go masturbate to the achievements of greater people than yourself, it's obviously the only thing you've got going for yourself.. understanding basic human neurology even proved too hard for you

Hey brother, I love your Work.
You prajewdiced asshat

I support Eugenics. We should remove non-whites due to their lack of intelligence and other issues. Then sterilize those with an IQ below 90, and refuse public services to those with IQs lower than 100 that have children. Then for those with an IQ higher than 110 we give a loan of 100,000 for a deposit on a house and to start a life, and in order to pay off that loan they must have 4 or 5 children. Other traits would be taken into consideration for this loan too, like potential athletic ability, attractiveness, and racial traits. In the mean time the government would conduct experiments on prisoners to see how they could further genetically improve the populace and perhaps even change traits after someone has been born. If we introduced this we could likely have a higher average IQ than the Ashkenazi Jews after 1 generation, perhaps we could even make those classifications stricter to accelerate the process.

Anyway, kikes like you would get the gas chambers in most cases, and the rest would have experiments done on them, perhaps for those with the highest level of IQ and desirable features we could brainwash into denying their Jewish heritage and identity and then put them in relationships with whites so that they get the Jew bred out of them and their European Genes can be put to good use.

Yeah, I think OP deserves a medal. You deserve the rake.

Just because you're a nigger to me and my family doesn't mean you have to chimp out like a violent animal.. only inferior races do that

If your ID color even slightly matches your skin, you must leave

Yeah, as I expected, you are a filthy fucking kike. who as usual doesn't know what they're are talking about. I honestly hope you and your family get chased by rabid dogs and then gunned down in the woods by some neo-nazis, actually no, I hope you get your fucking throat cut as you stare at your dead and rotting family, and then I hope the video of you shitting yourself screaming and crying whilst gurgling on your own blood gets put on the internet for people to post in 'get rekt' threads to laugh at on Sup Forums. Fuck you, and fuck your stupid, condescending bullshit. You act as if you have some intellectual authority on a matter that you clearly struggle with yourself. Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you.

Leave here and never return, I command thee.

No one is denying outliers exist. We're saying non-white failure isn't the fault of white people because the disparities are sufficiently explained by biological differences. It's also not our problem, but if you keep blaming us for it, and trying to make it our problem to fix by opening the borders and paying reparations, then we'll have to kill the Jews. There's just no other option left.

I'd love to shoot your yid parents, and then beat to death your kike children, maybe stab them a few times, and then stab and rape your wife whilst pulling a wire so tightly around her head that her veins explode it gets embedded in her skull, then I'd fucking burn her alive and make you watch. Then I'd pry your teeth open with a fucking screwdriver, and then I would make your big, fat, ugly Jew lips rap around my cock, and I'd make you choke on it, suck on it until you choke on my fucking cum, and then I'd pour oil down your throat and then make you swallow matches until something happens. And then I'd hang you slowly whilst you burned from the inside. then I would cut you down, put you out and beat you with a barbed club, use a knife to cut out your eyes, then cut the chord to them, and then make you eat them. Then I would cut your face off with the fucking knife, and then I'd make you eat your little Jew dick, and then I'd cut off all your fucking limbs, and then if you are still alive I would set your head on fire. I visualized every moment of that, how is that for abstract memory?
FUCK YOU.

So why do poor white children still have higher iqs than rich black children?
He made a point and you just went "REEEEEEEE" and never even addressed it over tried to disprove it