ITT: The extinction of a race and the FINAL red pill

My people outbreed you, it's as simple as that. A black man has no qualms about leaving his family to go start another in just a few months. Whites, however, usually will take better care of their children, giving them better attention and education allowing them to go higher in the ladder of society than most negroes. But being on top however, does not necessarily mean you are in the best position long term, as according to nature we are simply superior because my people have no foresight, no thoughts of what their actions will entail, they simply "Do what we want nigga". The only way you could ever survive as a race would be full scale genocide, to purge us from the earth with a vice and retribution that Hitler never would have dreamed of. But you are too good for that, too "evolved" not willing to break the rules, not even for a moment, not even for the security of your own peoples very existence. This is why blacks are, by nature's definition, superior. We don't play by your rules, we simply act on instinct and try and fornicate as much as we can with as many woman as we can until we die. It's crude, but very effective.

Nature is a cruel mistress and I for one will miss the contribution of the white man, but your time is coming to end and you refuse to do anything to stop it. I am no Uncle Tom or a race traitor, I'm merely a man fascinated by man's need to be so much more than what it is, to be better than all other species around him, he would kill himself before digging into his base instincts of survival all to stand by his morales. This is why humans will go extinct, all of us eventually, as we are too intelligent for our own good.

those girls aren't black

>my people outbreed you

people have a white skin because of evolution, if shitskins move to land where snow is , they skin bleaches more and more from genaration to generation till its white.
what means, whites will never die out as long as human exist.

neither is OP

LOL whites are on their way out of existence. No false propaganda can save you. Albinos will continue to exist, but not 'real' white people.

White is mutation not an evolution. It's why they get instant cancer from the sun.

both the girls on that pic are aryan, just alot of makeup on the face and hardcore tan + self tanning spray tan

Give it a couple years and you will be hanging from trees along with the traitors.

>
>
>
>
>
>

and niggers have to eat vitamins here.
your point?
When the FIMBULVINTR COMES, ALL "NIGGAS" WILL FREEZE WHERE THEY STAND

Cool we'll just lynch you

Blacks cannot survive without hand outs and welfare.
The moment we refuse to give you handouts your population collapses.
You're literally alive at our indulgence.
Some of us are less and less willing to pay for you to harass and insult us.

It would be easier to remove all welfare. Non productive niggers would starve.

Sad but true.

Sup Forums is not willing to swallow this one

What the fuck is this?

those are literally white girls with tans

feminine penis

>we don't play by ur rules

Explains the incarceration rate.

A lip tattoo.

>My people outbreed you

Those women don't look like niggers as much as they look white with a pinch of negroid dna.

Thanks doing your part and thinning out the blackness.

;)

Wow man. It would be spiritual if that were true.

>My people outbreed you
No nigger, your numbers are staying the same, whites are slowly dropping but Hispanics are breeding like rabbits.
One more thing, spics fucking hate you and don't possess the empathy that we whites do, good luck.

>White is mutation not an evolution. It's why they get instant cancer from the sun.
> #

Its an evolutionary mutation for colder climates which are nearer the poles.

Black skin is an evolutionary mutation for sunnier climates near the equater.

We wuz mutationz n shiet.

Your people also out-kill your people B

>Black skin is an evolutionary mutation for sunnier climates near the equater.

By the way, notice how blacks and darky countries are on or near the equator.

The most basic man lives in central africa right now as i type.

Outbreeding is not enough. Research r/K selection.

When we stop feeding blacks, they will return to being a global minority.

Written by a whitie or an oreo

Are you sure?

Was about to ask the same thing. Looks like a car lighter shaped burn to me.

She a coal burner?

Watch Idiocracy, then STFU

>leaving his family to go start-

stopped reading there. Going out and knocking up a girl only to leave her with his bastard child isn't how families are started

>13% of the population of the U.S.

Sure, nigger. Keep believing that myth. The spics will be the ones to outnumber us, not you urban baboons.

Yea that only works in a pure democracy. Same reason there was one white overseer for a field full of negro slaves. Whites are smart and organized enough to control a larger less intelligent population, if they have the will to do so. Right now the only thing thing on your side is the brainwashing most white people have undergone.

Of course this would be true, were you not being outbred yourselves by the Chinese. Even now, they are expanding into Africa. In twenty years, they will be the worlds premiere economy. I wonder what the future will look like when the whites are gone and you are instead at the mercy of a culture that has no qualms with exterminating you. A culture that regularly boils dogs alive just for fun. You may celebrate our death now, but your children will die wishing they still served us.

>My people outbreed you, it's as simple as that.
And the only reason you parasites live past infancy is because we pay for it.
When the gibes stop flowing, the nigs stop growing.

Show me sexy mixed girls!

They'll be in chains again before they "take over"

>Niggermania.com PhD in Niggerology LARPing as a dirty jungle monkey

Isnt it exiting, but your proper grammar and well structured argument gave you away, cumskin

Thanks bro

> tips sombrero

This isn't true because civilization gets rid of natural selection. People moving to cold environments before made tons of kids, and because of random assortment and genetic defects, some kids had lighter skin. Over time, the people with lighter skin grew to be healthier with more vitamin D in these climates and had more kids, breeding out the darkies in the environment. So unless niggers put Europe back to the Stone Age, then no, whites will not return through evolution.

>The only way you could ever survive as a race would be full scale genocide, to purge us from the earth with a vice and retribution that Hitler never would have dreamed of. But you are too good for that, too "evolved" not willing to break the rules, not even for a moment, not even for the security of your own peoples very existence.

Well, you've got us at least partially figured out.

I don't find any race superior to one another however I understand the fact the different races have different advantages/disadvantages dependent upon the climate and conditions that they live in. Those are fine @$$ women btw

If you take a look at this map you will have the opportunity to consider reality. World fertility rates are either dropping or plateauing world wide. The only countries that are experiencing serious growth are also absolute shit holes. The only thing that we in the West, in Indian and Chinese civilization as well, is to just stop feeding you. There appears to be some serious, legitimate, personalities discussing exactly how to get either your birth rates down or your mortality rate up. Either way, the future doesn't look particularly bright for Africa or Africans. The ship has sailed. In ten years or so, your continent will become a quarantine zone and you American blacks will continue to murder each other much faster than your women can abort your children.

The thing with you black nationalists is that you are being intellectually dishonest with yourselves. You need to start looking inward at your own communities and fix your inherent civilizational deficit before you try to pin anything on us.

Fuck off, bud.

Hard times meant the more niggerish of our ancestors died out. The ones who could plan ahead and stockpile for winter and work together with a community to do so were the ones that survived and had children. A quick look at Zimbabwe and South Africa shows that with whites gone, hard times will return. I have no doubt that the future people of Europe will grow smarter and whiter over time; they'll have to to survive.

AYO CUH

*Smacks lips*

WHACHU SAYIN?

*eats watermelon*

CUZ I WENT TO BARKLEY, YEARD?

*commits vandalism*

AN I LERN
HOL UP

*Shoots another nigger*

I LERN DAT

WE

*fucks without condom*

WUZ

*dodges child support payment*

KANGZ

*Sells crack, dies of old age at 22*

Forgot the map. Demographics are in our favor if you consider just how absolutely shit your lives are.

I don't see how this is at all positive. You know our politicians will justify the surplus africans coming to europe with the old age of our population

Nice larp

super ghonorea

Maybe I'm more optimistic than the rest of Sup Forums, but I just don't see this immigration trend lasting. It is being shot full of holes every single day and even Macron is coming under fire for his "racism".

Trips of truth. And it's not even about right or wrong. Survival of the fittest. Who really are the strongest on this earth? A race that breeds at the fastest pace or a race that builds billion dollar stadiums to watch blacks throw footballs.
Face it white men. You can't win. Not against the Asians, blacks, Muslims, or natives.
ib4 muh nukes we will never use

Much better, now you're really applying yourself!

muh dick

Macron is paying lip service. The fact that he's called a racist only shows that not even a totally controlled political whore-puppet can safely deviate one bit from the narrative.
Immigrant population in my country grew from 1% ( and mostly europeans too) in the late 90s to 12% in 2012, not counting illegals and people who was given the passport for free. it was halted temporarily by the deep recession, but our age pyramid just gets worse and worse. It's an extreme case i guess but only marginally worse than most other western countries

You're underestimating how much the average white American quietly hates niggers. We just don't say it out loud, or on tv. But niggers have really gone too far with their bullshit. Show a white man 2 hours of Colin Flaherty videos, and watch him radicalize.

Besides, it's not just Whitey. The whole planet hates niggers. Asians will intervene before niggers overrun the globe. We won't even have to do the genocide ourselves. It will be Japanese terminator robots.

Also, all breeding will be in a laboratory, so we can be sure no niggers make it into the future.

This. Unironically.

>but our age pyramid just gets worse and worse
The fallacy that growth can be maintained indefinitely is folly, and I'm not talking about the 'earth's carrying capacity/overpopulation' crap either. There are upper limits on growth of everything. We don't need to have constantly expanding populations, economies etc. - that is a jewish lie to get us to accept their bullshit which they take all the way to the bank.

You're quite right on that, i mispoke.
The problem is not a smaller population number but that the future population will be composed of non europeans, as they not only keep coming, but have high fertilty rates.
So it will not only be smaller, which is not necessarily bad, but also mostly foreign

Oh I agree and understood what you meant. But the premise that our White populations must keep growing, economies must keep growing or they will all fall apart is the lie that they use to push the non-white immigrants (with their high fertility rates) on us. Personally, I think many populations will shrink, especially in Africa and the Middle East, since Africans and Arabs imported to our countries aren't going to be able to continue unlimited aid to those areas. We have never had overwhelming numbers and never needed to - our skills and mental acuity compensate.
>more black & brown people = more black & brown people starving/dying of diseases we've cured
>nominal number of Whites = more highly focused and attentive to our own issues & advancement

What are you talking about?
The black population is going down in america if anything because you guys keep killing each other and getting killed by the police, the spics are the ones who fucking breed like crazy

haha the little nigger thinks he scary

>lip tattoo
that shit is original af

If blacks are so good at breeding then why is the most populated countries China, India and the US?

they are mulatto girls

>mulatto
nope, if you're more than 51% white, then you're white.
If you're a qaudroon then you're white, if a qaudroon and a mulatto have kids then they too are white

Yeah right. White genes are strong enough to "Bleach" theirs in just a few generations. It always falls towards the white side. The first generation is mixed but lighten up, and if they go white, their kids are mostly white.

3rd generation and it's really hard to tell. All the dominant genes from Europe take over most the phenotypes.

Violating nuremberg laws there, you fail as a nazi

>nope, if you're more than 51% white, then you're white.
>nazi flag
One drop rule you fucking LARPer

> We don't play by your rules

and neither will the person who launches a global melanin-targeted plague

>he's hiding behind a meme flag
Day of the rake soon, dogfucker.

Fucking hilarious

And a good percentage of those spics are really just Spanish speaking white people. Meaning that in a generation or two they will be at least as white as the Mics and Wops are now.

Are you ready for the backlash? Whites have never gotten angry in the past?

I dont even need to read all of that shit.
>The final red pill
There is no final red pill, only the black pill.
There is no hope, no one wins. Its a constant stalemate for eternity. Red pills are just alternative blue pills, black pills are the final pill.

White sperm is the most demanded in sperm banks. Genetic engineering and artificial wombs will be mainstream 20 year from now. Guess what genetics (IQ, phenotype) will in high demand? Yeah.

You're the ones going extinct, not us.

r-selection isn't so efficient when the world selects for smart individuals.

/thread

Sorry to be pedantic but you don't start families, you just breed more jugglers into the world

HAH, but when humanity becomes a space-faring race, it will be awesome to have white skin. Black and brown people will have to take vitamins in space, whereas white people can just sit back and relax

>Flag

Look you dumbfuck the black pill is nothing more than a cop out for weak ass faggots that can't sustain the amount of truth and agony the red pill provides, you stop giving a shit about everything simply because you're emotionally exhausted and give in to such a fucking stupid point of view that ends up being self fulfilling only because you're willing to stop taking red pills, just because you're tired of nothing happening. Black pill is literally worse than blue pill in terms of philosophy. Fuck post modernism.