Fag marriage

So Sup Forums, when is Trump getting rid of fag marriage? The sooner we shove fruits back into the closet, the sooner we can put an end to the slippery slope.

What if I only had one partner, and we've been monogamous for a decade?

Am I the .1%?

>be fruitful
>has sex with the forbidden fruit

>conservashit cares about where other guys put there dicks
There's nothing wrong with being gay, user.

You're going to get aids when he cheats on you with 500 men.

>There's nothing wrong with being gay, user.

It's selfish, bigly.

You still burn in hell

Nothing mid slippery than a White woman's cooch.

I don't really give a flying fuck what gas do, as long as it's not in the public eye, and not celebrated as a positive thing.

Be gay in your own home, don't fucking advertise, there is no reason why normal people should have do accept a sick and twisted subculture.

Worth it.

>believing in a fantasy land from a fairy tale conceived by illiterates.

Truly embarrassing.

>thinking it ever goes backwards without war

Nope. Its over my man. The only path that lays ahead is to remove government from marriage entirely. It doesnt recognize unions etc and its only job is to know who the biological parents of a child are.

Fags get btfo with no more marriage. Jesushicks get to get married in their church and it returns to its old holy tradition.

No one cares, have a civil union and piss off

>Implying Trump has the power to do that.

>not tappin that sweet boi puccy

*tips fedora*

Before anyone says
>muh slippery slope doesn't exist
see WARNING, HORRIFIC IMAGES

woah faggot atheists BTFO!

Suddenly all gay people are trans now?

I think Trump recognizes that attempting to ban gay marriage isn't the correct fight - it's treating the symptom not the disease. We have to stop progressives and reclaim the culture of America if we want to halt degeneracy.

Nice slide thread faggot.
Trump won't to answer your question.
all fields

>hurr durr I know better because I have God on my side.

Truly and argument that only a child could take solace in.

>implying fags aren't a disease
You realize that every progressive rallies behind the lgbt community, right? You take them down and the left has nothing else to rally behind.

*tips fedora*
m'trans "lady"

What about coprophiliacs? Nothing wrong there right, they do whatever they want with their body. How about necrophiliacs or pedophiles? Hey we should legalize bestiality, there's nothing wrong with being a degenerate user.

He won't, he isn't even willing to take away the trannies rights to be perverts in public restrooms our only salvation from the slippery slope is theocracy, either neo Christian or Islamic, because letting the Jews run things obviously hasn't worked.

>neo-christian
LARPAGANS

Blacks, illegal immigrants, Muslims...

Lgbt is a pretty big thread. You start pulling on that one and it weakens the rest.

I didn't realize that was a term already in use, what i meant was to use the prefix neo as in new, to denote that mainstream chirstianity would have to get off the love everyone and only focus on the happy scriptures kick that it is currently on before it could be used against the degenerates.

Please send help.

The normalization of homosexuality has opened the doors for more degenerate fetishes and mental illnesses to be entertained by society. There's a reason why gays and trannies are connected in the "LGBT" community: it's because one couldn't become accepted before the other became mainstream.

I take it you've never read a Bible? Regardless. Christianity is unable to exercise any of its beliefs due to atheist homosexuals such as
who are always happy to sue anyone who uses the wrong pronoun.

How does a christian stronghold become over run with such degenerates?

This guy. Chuck Feeney. The Irish-American version of George Soros. Made his billions with duty free shopping in airports.

He has funded every left wing, "progressive" group in the country. From LGBT to Women's rights to Refugee Settlement Centre. He also funded most of the scholarship programmes in Irish universities ensuring widespread indoctrination.

He also funds projects of a similar nature in the US and Australia. Look up Atlantic Philanthropies if you want to find out more.