If you had to vote for one of these Democrats, who would you have supported?

If you had to vote for one of these Democrats, who would you have supported?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLDLzgBdvUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jim "Make dead a Zipperhead" Webb

Bernie for the butthurt he will create.

Same reason I would had voted for Trump.

I don't even recognize the middle one. Is that O'Malley to the left? Probably Webb.

Jim Webb was the only one that wasn't insane.

My boy Jim Webb.

This, only Democrat running that wasn't total shit.

Everyone says webb even though he's a neocon.

Webb

>during the debate when Jim Webb wistfully recounts killing a man in Vietnam

He would have my vote

As a veteran, it would have to be the jarhead.

A neocon is the best the dems are capable of

The one with the smile and dry skin.

I wanted Webb from the start.

>welfare queens stick together

>if you had to vote
i would void the ballet
i'm not voting if there's nobody worth voting for

and that's why i've never voted, because democrcy isn't real when all your choices are just puppets for the same masters

Webb, obviously. He's the only pro-gun motherfucker in that whole party.

don't blame me, I voted for kodos

Hillary, so we could be nuked within a month instead of the others making us suffer slowly.

bernie was pro gun

bernie sanders, he was pretty much a left-wing trump. he was against illegal immigration, he was for tariffs and breaking up the banks.

Nah hes pro-white

This looks like a field that is specifically created to nominate hillary clinton. If the dems do this, the fix is in again.

Bernie, but only before he cucked out. Webb.

If I was forced to select from those shown in the photo clearly Jim Webb is the only viable option but that is not saying much.

The future of the Democrat party is nothing more than massive hordes of browns and blacks being controlled by Jews and that is a recipe for disaster for the US.

If there is one constant within liberal/Democrat politics is that they can not resist doubling down on bad policy. In 2018 and 2020 you better prepare for the most extreme identity politics ever imaginable.

Neocons are inherently anti-white?

Tulsi Gabbard

i would have killed myself

This

Bernie because of the welfare state he would of created plus all the shitskin rapefugess would redpil normies faster than a neo-liberal.

Bernie was not pro-gun. Stop telling this bald faced lie.

>bernie
>any of those
He was and still is a lying jew. Never vote for the jew.

Bro he is from Vermont. Hillary said one of the guns from Sandy Hook was from Vermont to smear Bernie. His pro gun stance was one of the only things that attracted right wingers in the swing states.

He didn't have a pro-gun stance. He wanted to bring the assault weapon ban back, for fuck's sake. And Vermont being pro-gun is due to a Vermont supreme court decision in the early 20th century that makes passing gun control there virtually impossible. Has nothing at all to do with Bernie or the Democrats. He has a D- rating from the NRA, which is a moderate organization.

Jim Webb because he's a fellow Virginian and in is more based than Trump Tbh

Jim "Elope with a Slope" Webb.

>wanted to ban fully automatic guns and get rid of the gun show loophole.
Man that kike sure does deserve a helicopter ride! Am I right my fellow Pedes?

To be fair, four of Webb's five children are white.

Some people really like killing brown

Depends, who's the Republican running?

>Bro

Back to Cali you spic/nigger/armo fuck

Jim Webb for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=cLDLzgBdvUU

Jim Webb is not a neocon

He wouldn't back Hillary, was against the Iraq War and praised Trump after his win

I'm only replying because I currently reside in Cali but moving in september. Fuck this state.