Emma Ellingsen

Emma Ellingsen
15 year old transgendered boy from Norway
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

mfw she is actually a girl larping as transgender

looks pretty cute.
I would make out with it.

when you observe it for a while you can see the mental illness.

fascinating

MTF? If so he passes and would hold hands with.

>15 year old
Too old.

How many fags are there out there?

Has the mannerisms of a typical faggot

NORWAY YES

why is it allowed to do this to children?

"I've been studying girls for years, now I can finally act like one."

Yikes.

hey Sup Forums, would you let your son dress like this?

So does it have a cock?

Does it love cock?..

I'm old fashioned, i have no idea what any of these terms are meant to mean

Because it's sexy

>boy

wtf

what does the father think? Are there any videos of him?

Gotta be honest; I'd fuck her ass so hard she'd be shitting cum for a month.

someone post the jazz babby benis that never grew due to hormones and now cannot be changed and hes stuck with childhood penis forever.

This is what happens

Talks like a faggot and moves like a nigress Disgusting waste of Genetic materia what a shamel

How is it possible for a boy to be sexier than most girls.

Noice

WTF IM A HOMOSEXUAL NOW

If he did, I'd rape him.

|>

>She
uh what?

it*

poor guy was set up by retarded parents and jew doctors, he never had a chance, his life ruined and will straight went to suicide.

really fucking sad if you think about it.

I just masturbated to that
feeling pretty good right now

honestly don't see what the problem is

medical science is becoming so advanced that people like this are going to become more and more common, and they're going to get cuter and cuter and cuter
eventually we're gonna end up in an uncanny valley where it's not even going to matter, and I'm totally ok with that

Being objectively good looking but not having any masculine features. Then proceed to apply makeup to create the illusion of feminine features.

>tell everyone i am alexander the great reincarnated
>get told no and placed on antipsychotics meds until i have regained my senses

>tell everyone i am a woman
>get praised, placed on hormones and have my penis cut off in front of an applauding audience

Do you guys ever wonder if in 50yrs we'll look back on our treatments for gender dysphoria the same way we look at lobotomies and phrenology?

Because you're gay, you just don't want to admit it

Of course you are, degenerate cunt.

Noose yourself you sicko

>Do you guys ever wonder if in 50yrs we'll look back on our treatments for gender dysphoria the same way we look at lobotomies and phrenology?
the jews are winning aren't they?
I think it will only get worse from here on.

EIN FICKENDE BLATT

Going further, that white lady who was pretending to be black was mocked completely and tirelessly all over the internet for being "transracial". I found it funny how the same people who call a dog a cat are unable to accept a black dog can be a white dog. Of all the things to be able to transition from i would have thought they would have chosen race first, its an easier and more vague thing to adopt that doesnt really need surgery. food, music, dress, language and dress seem easier to convince people of than the 6'4 linebacker who says his name is jessica

Dude is pretty cute.

*Ein Verficktes Blatt

would be correct in german.

This. These people should be treated for their mental illness. Enabling it is abuse.

So you want to fuck males as long they look "cute" alright.

I'm still learning, plz no bully.

>there's a backroom somewhere where pedos pump young boys full of estrogen, young girls with testosterone

Yeah, his way means "a leaf that is fucking", nicht wahr?

>SUPER BABY CUPCAKE EASY MODE - ATTRACTIVE FEMALE
>SUPER CUPCAKE EASY MODE - AVERAGE (SKINNY) FEMALE
>SUPER EASY MODE - CHUBBY/FAT FEMALE
>EASY MODE - ATTRACTIVE FEMALE PRETENDING TO BE TRANSGENDER FOR THE EXTRA ATTENTION FROM TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS

It's incredible how far some people are willing to go for attention and likes on the internet. Social media and the internet in general was a mistake.

Why cant I have a Norwegian girlboy?

Its amazing to see a treatment so wrong being pushed so hard. I wonder what will happen when it finally comes out that indulging these people with their delusions has been very detrimental to them. Lawsuits all around. Imagine being a doctor who trained the last 20yrs to become a surgeon and has done thousands of penis-off-ectomies and realising you ruined all those lives. All those doctors who had been administering hormones realising they were slowly killing their patients. The suicide rates rising despite more acceptance in society finally making them realise it was all a mistake.

See above. The change is coming but not soon. The medical community will fight tooth and nail to not accept they destroyed an entire generation with their failed experiment.

"Ein verficktes Blatt."

Mind the adjectives, they are always in lower case.

No. Couple my daughters used to dress up one of their little brothers in their old clothes, not slut clothes like that cute dresses and things.

then it would be
>Ein Fickendes Blatt

he forgot the s at the end

just making sure our language doesn't get butchered

Why Nordicucks are such massive faggots? Even their paganist religion was full of faggotery and weak cucks who couldn't fight.

Traps are better than modern real women and the bugchasing white knight cuckolds here need to accept it. Traps idealize complete submission to the point of disgracing their bodies to submit to men. They also dress like traditional women with cute feminine clothes instead of lazy shitty uggs and yoga pants. Traps are more traditional than modern roastie whores which are truly worthless.

It's an abomination.

sage

t. shitter in debt ridden country

looks like all the germans just got off work

fug
my dick

Daily reminder, transgender boys just realized being a pretty woman gets them 6gor times more attention than being yet another lad.

that eye movement in the beginning, with the mouth mimic.

it's so odd. he is trying so hard.

I know and I wanted to correct it but then I thought he will write it in capslock anyway so why bother

Fair enough, you just have so many ways you can pronounce words that it can confuse me.

not to mention the over the top intonations. I had to close it after 5 seconds

point

in 3 hours wörk starts again tho

gotta wörk a lot because black man wanna eat too

>"Ein Fickendes Blatt."

Again wrong.

This time Ficken is a verb, thus it's in lower case again

Lol baka

does it really even matter if you whites get your racewar any more? the jews have already humiliated you all o the world stage. first we blacked your daughters now we black your sons LMAO. damn man I almost feel sorry for you guys lol..

faggots, you mean faggots

The whole transgender thing has gone too far, I can't stop hearing about fucking trannies in the news outside of Sup Forums. I think all sexually deviant people should be emprisoned.

dude nobody cares besides grammatik autisten

Spot the greek

Well, at least he's Norwegian

Dude if it looks like a girl and says its a girl, then for all extensive purposes its a girl. Coupled with the fact that this person lives in another country across the globe and is much younger than the people on this thread, who gives a shit? Why get triggered n shit over something that will literally NEVER affect you?

>from vikangz to this shit

kek

You have a qt trap in your country

lol

>Never affect you
Yeah, isn't that what all cucks said just before they were killed or exiled from their land?

Fuck off, you're part of the problem you passive weakling

The modern female beauty standard is dictated, by and large, by homosexual men. Think fashion models: 6 foot tall women with 4% body fat. Very rare for a woman, totally standard for an adolescent male

No

norwegians are cancer, why would you lol

But it is imitation.

As soon as the panties go down you will either see a dick getting hard and throbbing or some kind of mutilated post-penis-piss-hole with fake cuntflaps made of sweaty nutsackskin

Facially, he simulated a face lime you see them in vogue commercials. And it's really well made btw.
I hope I never get deceived by a trans in a club. If I'm drunk I prolly won't notice until I see what's in the panties...

People would rather live in ignorance and cut of their genitals before realizing they're sick. The problem isn't even that though, it's the people around them supporting this shit, their family and friends especially.

She is very lucky to be born into such a supportive environment.

cause they're feminine boys like OP "chick"

daaamn this actually makes sense

what i only get a blowjob from >her?
is it still gay?

I do care if I see people correcting others and teaching a new mistake. It's degenerate.

How many families will have someone commit suicide until the realise? Will they finally admit that it was a mistake to support such a delusion? Part of me thinks it will be like this guy so eloquently states, theyll just say it was a lack of acceptance and love and caused by bullying. Ready to repeat forever

There's literally nothing wrong with feminine penises, at least they're more aesthetic than a disgusting mucous hole festering with diseases

nah its the only correct way to do it

Maybe they want to be submissive cocksluts, some people were just born to worship dick might as well let them do what they're good at not like they made good men anyway

Its not a fake, reverse image search and you'll find articles from Norway about her, google translate them and they confirm it and even show the parents and pictures from before

>are you taking any hormones?

>hehe ummm i dunno auhhh what its called but NO ITS NOT HORMONES SWEATTY TRY AGAIN, it' basically stops Ummmm BOY ... UHH... boy puberty tehe :3

My Korean housemate acts lie this
Pretty sure she is female

poor dude has no idea what he is actually taking and doing to his body

>is it still gay?

Homosex means you're attracted to your same sex.

He is clearly simulating a women. If you're attracted to him but repulsed by his penis you're not gay.

If you're sucking his cock you're gay. If you're fully aware the girl is a boy and he gives you a blowjob you should be repulsed enough to not get hard thus ur not gay. If you like the feel of fucking girl boys ur gay/bisexual since you're not repulsed by either tits or penises.

Just look up what homosexual means.

There is no "gay" and "straight", thats an incorrect modern view of sex. There is penetrating and being penetrated, the masculine and feminine. Being penetrated makes you the same as a worthless woman. Penetrating is good and manly, especially if it's with another male because it means even other males are powerless to prevent you penetrating them and you strong enough to make them as women.

I can't get my head around the formal and informal way of saying things...Like you have different words that all mean the same thing.

Stop trolling North Americans u condescending G20 protestor

still would not gonna lie

Puberty blockers

Hormone replacement begins next year she said

I know its hard to understand her over done behavior + her English isn't so good, but do please try... sweaty

back to your hut black cuck boi

He's a faggot that looks like a girl.
end of story.