Canada is Québec, New Brunskwick, Newfoudland, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island...

Canada is Québec, New Brunskwick, Newfoudland, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Nearly all canadian culture comes from Québec alone. Fuck every province west of Québec. You guys are nothing but shitty America-lite. All your canadian culture is our french canadian culture. If it wasn't for us, you would have no identity besides muh Alberta oil. I hope you get annexed and we can finally become our own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE
youtu.be/HOnJ8AWrbAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty /bant/-tier b8

I don't need culture out west, I have purity

90% of canadians live within fifty miles of the US border. You have no culture except for the crumbs we toss you

I've said it before and I'll say it again
Quebec really does have a nice flag
Better than a leaf, at least, and among the top 2 provincial flags of Canada

Anyone else completely triggered by the stretched-aspect-ratio here?

this comes from quebec also.

t. never been to Québec

I know it's cheaper to make, but cube buildings (centre background) are always ugly and ruin landscapes

I've lived there. It's just like the rest of Canada (have lived all over) except most people speak French and real-estate and rent is crazy cheap. Also sub the Jamaicans/Somalis/Natives where you live for Haitians.

What, is that the flag of Las Malvinas if Uruguay took control?

Why no independence?
Why no revolutionsry actions like last time?

The gouvernement tricked us into saying no in the last referendum

I'm an assimilated anglo but my family is 75% ethnic French. We transcend the old solitudes and are superior to both.

Fuck the french,and fuck eastern Canada

>phone lurking
>phoneposting
iSheeps are faggots, but why would you browse this shit hole on a phone/tablet

Most newfags from T_D and other sources are phone posters believe it or not.

Quebeckers are basically the worst things about Europeans and Americans put together in one snooty redneck abomination. They have produced nothing of any value, even the Australians have created the lawnmower, and they are IQ 70 criminals. Quebeckers have accomplished nothing in their 300 years of existence. Not one artist, no significant invention, no people of note. Nothing. Nothing but Celine Dion and poutine, which is really a northern Wisconsin invention.

wew lads how do you say savage au francais

Oh and "montreal smoked meat" which is actually fucking pastrami brought over by jews, whose fabric warehouses are effectively the only form of commerce Quebec has.

Poutine isn't from Wisconsin, its a French thing. I even found Poutin in Louisiana

So what. I agree BC never should have joined Canada. If we hadn't joined this multicultural clusterfuck we could have kept our whites only policy and if we hadn't become an Axis power in this alternative timeline we'd be the whitest country in North America

The sooner we leave Cuckada the better chance we have of saving ourselves

BC flag is a fucking amazing flag you South American mongrel money

>Phone users won't see this

Phoneposters can watch webms through VLC player now

>this comes from quebec also.

Anglos from MTL...whore are a bunch of faggots leftists, off course...

youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE

Our old flag was better.

L'éducation anglophone du Canada, tout le monde...

youtu.be/HOnJ8AWrbAk

What is the dirtiest thing on a french woman?

A french man.

So quebecers are retarded gullible faggots then?

Le good old Anglo-French mutual triggering is amusing.