i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 5
imgur.com/a/n72LS
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 10
E Damascus (Suweida): SAA starts Operation Big Dawn 2nd phase, liberates 11+ villages from US backed rebels
>Palmyra: SAA has Al-Hayl complex under fire control, captures gas station and advances
>E Ghouta: SAA captures main defense line of HTS in Ayn Tarma
>DeZ: RuAF, SyAF target IS bases in towns near DeZ
>SAA, Hez amass troops for final Qalamoun offensive
>Raqqa: SDF capture historic citadel (Haron al-Rashid), some Arab units of FSA withdrew from battle
>N Syria: Turkish military bombs Kurds in Tal Rifaat city
>IS RECAPTURES AL-MUSHIRFA HILL IN E HOMS, 20 soldiers killed
>Unconfirmed: US TO ESTABLISH MILITARY BASE IN AL-SHADDADI TOWN NEAR IRAQI BORDER
>Car bomb strikes HTS checkpoint in S. Idlib
>IS EXECUTES 6 HOSTAGES IN MARAWI FOR REFUSING TO FIGHT
>British courts rule arms sale to Saudi Arabia is lawful
>Cholera spreads as war and poverty batter Yemen
>Mosul: Iraqi forces close to full liberation, IS still holds in a small area
>GERMANY BEGINS WITHDRAWING FORCES FROM TURKEY’S INCIRLIK AIR BASE to Jordan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800230
youtube.com/watch?v=cY_ny8VZawU&feature=youtu.be
dvidshub.net/video/537189/ltg-stephen-townsend-congratulates-iraq-mosul-liberation
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
hooktube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
hooktube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
washingtonpost
archive.is/xmkPw
hooktube.com/watch?v=cY_ny8VZawU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

greater Algeria when ?

First for Assad

D E N I E D

I haven't been following what been happening in Syria for along time, how long until the war is over and the refugees can return?

Hey Brazil, how do you like it?

Syria will be a shithole for decades to come. They will never leave

Makhzen is the historic Moroccan deep state, consisting of the sultan/king, his palace, and the whole establishment around him. It still exists today, albeit not in the same form. It's used to designate the monarchy and their power.

Back during the weaker years of the monarchy, Morocco used to be separated between blad makhzen (regions of the country under the direct control of the king) and blad siba (kinda means "anarchy land", where tribes had control and the only thing they did was usually pay taxes to the sultanate).

>refugee
>return

Not soon enough brother. I spit on French dogs.

Gimme a minute, I'll find some links.

We've still got almost all of our refugees that didn't voluntarily go back since the 1960s or earlier man, they're never going back. If we lose in the upcoming elections, they'll have permanent voting rights on the matter.

where is the pic you promised ?

Reminder for those still unsure what a kotel is..

I appreciate the pro-syrian sentiment of the image, but those mammary glandsare just too big for my taste desu senpai.

From what I've read, 500,000 refugees have returned since Aleppo was liberated. To government areas.

So to send them all back, let Assad win.

>Refugees

Ah, here we go.

Keep them going.

>return
wew i see you didn`t stop dreaming

:) yea, I do have a lot of faith
I'm not oblivious to evil though
We all have evil and good within us at all times, it's a matter of percentages
We all do stupid shit on the daily and suffer from power abuse
There's a TON of truth in the systems of SIN
There's truth in the Burqa
We are all demons and demigods at the same time
>PERCENTAGES
>If your geopolitical movements are based on the assumption that there is only evil or that the divine is unimportant, then it will be echoed down through those decisions
>PRIME EXAMPLE = George Soros
>If you choose to fight for the good, then the systems you create will reflect that side of the spectrum
>At the moment, one is winning lol. But the other is gaining momentum. God bless

SOON
O
O
N

Okay kouhai.

Qatar Latest
*Statement by 4 Arab States confirm CNN leaks of 2013/2014 Riyadh agreement b/w GCC & *Qatar that it vowed no support for Muslim Brotherhood & nixed pledges.
*100’s of Qatari camels die after being kicked out of Saudi Arabia
*140 German cows to arrive in Qatar. 4000 more expected to arrive every 2-3 days.
*Tillerson in Kuwait, to shuttle b/w different GCC capitals this week.
*Saudi state run media for accusing Qataris of using sorcery to end the crisis.
>Qatar port operating at full capacity
>Mattis affirms US-Qatar cooperation: Pentagon
>Iran to launch direct marine route to Qatar
>Qatar cancels Airbus, starts American Airlines deal

Extra devs
>Seventh round of intra-Syrian talks kicks off in Geneva
>Iran: U.S.-Russia ceasefire deal should be expanded to cover all Syria
>Lieberman: Israel Not Bound By US-Russian Ceasefire Deal in Syria
>Court rules Britain’s arms sales to Saudi Arabia are 'lawful', despite destruction of Yemen
>Soleimani: This is how #Iran helped #Iraq to defeat #ISIS in #Mosul. Military advisers + intell + weaponry

>late night
>6:30 pm

where you at cia ?

>he doesn't know we use syrian time
the absolute state of sg

>finally get to use this OC again haaaa

hello burger

Late night in Syria.

ty 4 bread btw Brazbro. maybe we could have link to the SG footy team wiki in batches? cause we'll be playing regular tourneys right?

Oh that's interesting. Also can Algerians and Morrocans understand each other?

>Also can Algerians and Morrocans understand each other?
Darija and algerian arabic are 95% the same, so both can understand each other extremely well. Only some words are different sometimes.

This documentary on Al Jazeera right now, seriously. Massively blatant rebshit propaganda for the Qatari MB proxies in Daraa, but one thing did catch my eye - during one air raid a helicopter dropped a shipping container full of explosives on a street. Dramatic barrel bomb upgrade there.

How the fuck did we miss that one /sg/? Also who the hell came up with that one, the heli must have struggled like fuck with that.

lol wutttttt. meme time. great find

Anyone have the pics of Lina Arabi?

webm of shipping bombtainer when?

Still too extreme for my taste senpai, buy almost there.

Relevant Caspian Reports:

Mohammad bin Salman - youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ

Trump and the ME - youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg

Qatar Crisis - youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA

Gulf Airlines - youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE

Summary of the last 6 months:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0

Frontline Footage:

Raqqa - youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8

The Americans in Syria - washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954

Israeli View on the Ceasefire -
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800230

YPJ in Raqqa -
youtube.com/watch?v=cY_ny8VZawU&feature=youtu.be

Coalition Statement on Mosul Victory -
dvidshub.net/video/537189/ltg-stephen-townsend-congratulates-iraq-mosul-liberation

Archive clickbaiters

>youtube com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
>youtube com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
hooktube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
>youtube com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
>youtube com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
>youtube com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
hooktube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
>youtube com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
hooktube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
>washingtonpost com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
archive.is/xmkPw
>youtube com/watch?v=cY_ny8VZawU&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=cY_ny8VZawU&feature=youtu.be

we need webm of this shipping container of peace you speak of.

Al-Sukhnah when?

>imblying this won't be the real map

>snackbars are ok if they're on my side
It's almost like Assad/Putin/Iran are hypocrites or something....

Didn't have a good caption for the footage of the aftermath, but it wiped half the street out and left a fuck off huge crater with bits of mangled container all over it.

This has to be the most memeable caption of the week so far though.

No footage unless someone else filmed it was just a kid showing the camera the aftermath.

How is the SAA realistically going to capture al-Tanf and al-Zuqf without starting a war between the United States and Syria? Not doubting the Lion's ability to get things done, but I don't see how it would happen as of yet since the US is building a base there.

>snackbars are ok if they're on my side
>is sucking saudi dick for oil
wew lad

Really soon m8!

See, these tits are great, not that Sup Forums-level udder shit.

If you can replace our reliance on oil we'd be glad to stop. Good luck doing that in a reasonable time frame though.

They're supposedly withdrawing soon. Furthermore, the map is a joke. Look at the edits to Rojava.

>If you can replace our reliance on oil
Buy it from Russia, Iraq, Iran and Algeria instead of the Gulf Arab Sunnis
problem solved

>oy vey! saudi snackbars are the "good" snackbars and the world needs them and we need to support them unconditionally too user b/c oil.

What pic? I'm not the guy you're talking about probably.

the point is you don't get to bitch about terrorism if you put up with it for oil
also you didn't answer this

No, it's not about where, it's about the oil itself. It doesn't matter where it comes from specifically, it's a global commodity. The problem is that the price is affected regardless of whether you buy Saudi Oil or not.

A Present From Bashar
>plot twist - rations
>plot twist - 2 gorillian barrel buumbs stacked inside

>tfw finally agree on something with charlienigger

Getting rid of Saudi influence/means of control on the US is all that matters, allowing Iran to establish a larger Shiite crescent in order to eventually destroy the Saudis and Israel is worth any possible consequences to the US

It's pretty obvious that the answer is "right here".

The terrorism would exist anyway; in fact, much of the terrorism exists now not specifically because of oil (a lot more than the oil industry profited from Iraq), but because Bush is an idiot and Cheney is evil.

It's really, really not.

I see you're a man of culture.
Man, I should really do a hezb edit of this...

>terrorism would exist anyway
>lets pour some more oil on the fire because the embers=forest fire
really gives the nogging a joggin

that caption is super comfy

Udders are the thinking man's fetish tbqh

>It's really, really not.
only if you're a Jew

Destroying Israel and any possible chance at the Yinon plan is worth any sacrifice, otherwise all ethnic/cultural nationalism will be destroyed

was the siege of aleppo the greatest kotel in modern history?

I mean, here's the thing. Restraining the Saudi's is counterproductive precisely because it undermines the power and authority of the King - the only person with the power to keep the clerics from turning the place into a Caliphate. So you can complain about the Saudis spreading Wahhabism, but I absolutely guarantee you do not want the entire country to turn into an Islamic State. Imagine the two holiest Islamic sites being under the control of Jihadists; think of the symbolic legitimacy. There would be so many Jihadists running around it would make the tens of thousands we have now look like peanuts.

>ZOG conspiracy
Oh, yeah, forgot I'm on Sup Forums. Oh well, you can't save them all.

why not just fill the shipping container with barrelbombs for more shrapnel?

I'd save that.

>Restraining the Saudi's is counterproductive precisely because it undermines the power and authority of the King - the only person with the power to keep the clerics from turning the place into a Caliphate.
Allowing it to turn into a shithole caliphate that can easily be D&C balkanized and used as an excuse for foreign intervention is a GOOD thing
A war against Saudi Arabia and getting to kill Saudi citizens would be one of very few things i would join the US military over
>The Jews don't have a disproportionate amount of control over the US
gas yourself, bluepilled zogbot

I dunno where people liking sag came from. Sag = old - it doesn't matter that they aren't old, it makes your brain go "old" regardless. Need perky, perky = young.

>syrian president bashar hafez al assad the lion of damascus will never airdrop a shipping container full of explosives on your street as a present
why live?

Who are the blue forces on this map? I can't find who's occupying Balhaf.

>wants to fight an unnecessary, protracted COIN war in the fucking desert while the world oil supply is continually disrupted

You people bitch about Iraq and then advocate THIS crap?

It's clear your hatred of the Saudis is clouding your judgement. You don't have to like them, but reality doesn't play to your fantasies about removing them.

>ZOG
Oy vey, sure are a lot of angry goyim around here.

>yes goyim... jews dindu nuffin

Shame really, I'd kinda appreciate it for the happening value and that it'd likely get rid of a few of the fucking Somalis slowly colonising my street.

"local forces" i.e. shitty militias that haven't joined anyone but will probably jump into the bandwagon once someone starts to win.

>You people bitch about Iraq and then advocate THIS crap?
Yes, Iraq was an enemy of Israel
The Saudis are an ally, that is all that is needed
>You don't have to like them, but reality doesn't play to your fantasies about removing them.
Seems like my ideal scenario is actually progressing quite steadily, literally every single time the Saudis any geopolitical maneuver it ends in their failure and increasing Iranian control

>Unironically supporting Israeli interests
you don't belong here

Stop replying to him stupid, he is a kike, nothing more.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>literally every single time the Saudis any geopolitical maneuver it ends in their failure and increasing Iranian control
yep. they just last week dropped 7 out of the 13 demands in their ultimatum to Qatar. And Iran just opened a new shipping route to them. Saudis keep getting BTFO at every turn.

But I am here anyway. And the best part is

You can't stop me.

Got any of these with sound? If so post a link
pic unrelated

Making a killing today.

Saddam wasn't a threat to anyone at that point. Saudis on the other hand are funding terrorism on the middle east, radical mosques in europe and US, and destabilize their own backyard by invading Yemen and blockading Qatar. It would be for the best if they are dealt with.

one question
why not giving up saudi israel axis and befriend iran and let them get influence accross middle east so you get the oil and trump the wahhabi

Nah, Mosul was much more impressive.

But then nothing will produce a much butthurt or great memes as Aleppo did.

It really wouldn't because the war itself would create more of the ting you're trying to stop.

You can't kill an idea, thus the idea you can stop Jihad, or make the problem any better, by invading their sacred homeland, is idiotic to say the least.

It depends. "Local forces" can often include groups like the GNA-loyal Petroleum Facilities Guard (which ironically controls no oil) in Libya, or Hezbollah in Lebanon. But "local forces" is often used as a generic when there's a mix, or when there's deficient information. So it could be, for instance, the Southern Movement (despite the fact that should be in red) or some other group. In other words, is there confirmation that it's actually the local militia?

>catalog is shit as usual
>go into /sg/
>charlie is here
time to fap and go to sleep

Sorry, only gifs for ZOG minions getting GRONK'd.

>Israel
You answered your own question. Befriending Iran is not something you're gonna do while also being friends with Israel, and there's no way the US is gonna ditch Israel for Iran (and I wouldn't support it either). Plus, you don't want the Saudis as an enemy - not because they win or are effective, but because they outsource their proxy wars to Jihadists, and we really don't need more of them attacking us.

What do you expect? It's 5AM in Israel. Gotta start work early.

You can kill an idea.
You just have to kill enough seditious kikes and the retards who fall for their memes.

why do you need to be friend with israel ? ditch them already and befriend iran
israel has no oil and is the archevil of middle east
being their allies is more of a hindrance than an advantage
by siding with iran you'll get free access to iran iraq syrian and koweit oil supplies in exchange of weapons

>there's no way the US is gonna ditch Israel for Iran (and I wouldn't support it either
why the fuck not ? you say that american interventionism is all about controlling oil and now you're putting muh greatest ally's safety before strategic ressources ?

>they outsource their proxy wars to Jihadists, and we really don't need more of them attacking us.
>implying they aren't already
>implying siding with iran and cockblocking saudi with sanctions won't make them less of a problem

Imma play some Skyrim first. Gotta get out of Blackreach.

It doesn't work that way, and it's very dangerous to think otherwise.

Canada should keep supplying Houthis via KSA