WTF ?

What kind of crossover is this, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

on.rt.com/8hhj
archive.fo/FYNKV
web.hypothes.is/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. -Revelation 3:9

there are real jews and then fake jews.

Link
on.rt.com/8hhj

Soros is pretty high profile. His actions are visible. Did he go rogue or has he just gotten to be too easy of a target?

He's known to be anti Israel. What's so suprising?

It is only a matter of time before people realize Hitler was under the control of Jews and killing the 6 million was all part of (((their))) plan of world domination.

Like the saying-to make an omelette sometimes you gotta gas 6 million Jews.

Don't believe me? Does the current state of Israel not say that creating their homeland was in large part a reaction to the Holocaust?

>What kind of crossover is this, Sup Forums ?
It is called a bluff. The Jews know the jig is up and are putting in the effort to fake an attempt to correct their course.

Do not believe the kike lies.

Kikes never change even if they face ultimate judgment they never change and this time is no different.

>Newfag: B...but user how do you know that the Jews are not serious about changing their evil and corrupted ways?
They are Jews and have never changed their ways even facing their total annihilations and simply facing exposure for their involvement is politics, economics, and the media is simply not enough.

>Oy vey!!! The goyim know our plans and we need to placate them ASAP. Shut Soros down and maybe that will be enough and we can keep pushing our agenda with someone else.

This isn't a movie, it's not like every Jew in the word is part of a covert and conscious conspiracy. They just have a shitty culture that our culture is particularly susceptible to.

The Holocaust didn't happen idiot, they've been saying 6 million died in every war since the 12th century. They just lied to garner sympathy for their ethnostate.

Personally I hope the kikes short circuit long enough to have Mossad beat Soros's teeth out with a hammer in front of his kids and then shoot him in the head.

Top Ten Anime Betrayals

>ITT autistic Sup Forumstards finally discover that Soros is anti-Israel and always has been

>b-but this FEMEN graph!
Femen aren't anti-Israel, in fact theyre an active part in Israel's pro-LGBT community

>b-but 4D Chess! This is part of Soros' plan!
Sure thing kiddo

Maybe Jews are actually afraid of what they are seeing online and are actively trying to save their asses before parts of Europe become fascist. I mean, they have to see this coming. It would be funny if the Jews in Israel joined our side to fight against the globalist Jews in charge of everything. We may be in for an even crazier timeline ahead.

>he doesnt know israel is just a scapegoat
every group has its 1%

Our open Israel's borders campaign is working.

They just don't want to get shoahd again

Im not saying it's a global conspiracy but you need to brush up on your Jewing. The reason Jews are so successful is there ability to work together. They band together and form groups who work to a common goal.
See the media
See banking
See entertainment
What don't we see? Soros is hardly working alone and manages a pool of money much larger than his personal wealth.
Jews typically stick together and Jew each other less than the goyim, once again, see teamwork
The fact that the head of the Jewish state is calling out another Jew this publicly absolutely has some significance.

the goyim know
fucking kek

You people are retards.

There is a split in need, minority is conservative, majority are Marxists.

You idiots should take the good ones under your wing, and use them to fight the single threat to the world, Marxist Jews

Israel isn't happy that the plan of the NWO guys (who which Soros belongs) is counting on a nuked Israel.

Those Khazars don't give a fuck, they just want hell on earth.
Well, newsflash. It won't happen.
Kiketown will get nuked first though, WW3 and all that.

Getting more popcorn for the big finale

Yeah, goy, just hire your own kind like we do. What's that? the government won't let you because of diversity quotas and political correctness? what? well, maybe you should've voted republica.. sorry democra.. you know, the other party next time, silly goy.

Oy vey, no, no, we just happen to have some influence in your government because we're smart, please cool it with the antisemitic remarks, this conspiracy is a bad goy canard, stop, don't make me call the authorities.

Oh vey, anudda shoah.

You post this shit in every thread, shlomo, methinks It's just a huge bone Putin throws his ZOG handlers
And never, ever forget to archive:

archive.fo/FYNKV

Also, explain what this shit is:
web.hypothes.is/

and why did archive.fo had to crawl there to retrieve your bullshit?

>when you kike so hard you manage to piss of the rest of the kikes

Fucking big nose cunts

They backtracked because it looked bad.

the jews know they will lose this battle so they are trying to bounce back by siding with the enemy

This guy gets it

Maybe It isn't for you, but I'm kinda surprised. Anyway, someone with the "power" (money) like Soros being clearly considered enemy of a state like Israel means a lot for me.

Conservative nationalist jews (Israel) vs. Neo Liberal Globalist jews (Soros).

The Israelis primary interest is in having the US further their interests in the middle east (fighting their wars for them, vetoing things for them on the UN security council).

Soros on the other hand has his own agenda which is focused on globalism and making the steps towards one world government.

Jewish nepotism and their disproportionate influence in the media, government and the banking industry are real. However the conclusion that all Jews have the same agenda is false.

Soros isn't actually anti-Israel and Israel isn't actually anti-Soros. They are just trying to trick the goyim.

Kek

*blocks your path*

Khazars are the red-pilled 1% of the lot, they know they are fake & they don't give a shit about jews, just like Soros did during WW2.
Israelis still think they are hebrews, and Khazars know they are not as they created them, Israel is a Rothschild invention to cover the NWO's grasp for world domination.

Look up Astana in Khazakstan, that's where the real new Israel is going to be, if you believe in that nonsene.
Israel is done for, Iran & the gang will nuke each other, like foretold.

All is going to plan, these are the final showtime airings

Funny how the Israeli disappeared after your reply.

That makes sense for me, thanks user.

He literally named secret jews in WWII, and got them killed by Nazis.

Jews fucking HATE him.

>implying the holocaust was real

Soros just wants to destroy the West for taking out his Nazis

you woke up during the middle of a jewish civil war.

the commy kikes vs. nationalist israilis vs. zionist kikes.

commys are going to fuck up and get them all killed. the latter two are still kikes and will play wait and see just in case they can steal something.

>Nationalist Jews supporting Nationalism
>Internationalist Jew being Internationalist

There is nothing abnormal about this. The (((Diaspora))) are the ones who push multi-kulti everywhere they go. Most of them just exclude Israel because they don't want to ruin their back up plan if the Revolution doesn't work out in their favor.

Israel, by comparison, just uses its influence to get us goyim to fight and die for them, not to make us nonwhite.

It's the classic Bolshevism vs. Zionism issue, BOTH are bad for us but they have different tactics. The diaspora needs to be sent to Isreal, AND we need to stop supporting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8&t=28s

>there are real jews and then fake jews.

God's covenant with the Jews ended with the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

Christians are the heirs of the covenant.

Soros is a Hitler/Nazi fan.

He wants the West and Russia/Ukraine destroyed because they destroyed Nazi Germany

It's the only thing that makes sense when you look at it all.

He's literally Hitler behind the scenes, getting revenge.

like we've been fucking saying for ages. there are 2 camps of jews. international banking jews who run the world and regular jews who use goyim to shill for israel. maybe the far right jews have woken the fuck up that when the goyim are all fucking dead there will be a problem and that the international jews want them enslaved just as hard.

It was real! We must never forget those hundreds of thousands who perished to hunger and disease under the peace loving Germans and the ravenous allies after the war.

>idealistically minded leftists are political prostitutes
>useful idiots will be lined up against a wall and shot once their usefulness is gone

How long until Israel starts goes full dindu and starts gassing feminists and LGBT

My great grandmother still cries when she thinks about my great grandfather dying in the concentration camp. They say an ally bomb hit his guard tower.

Because there are good Jews and bad Jews and the good Jews hate the bad Jews.

Sup Forums honestly believes that all (((bergs))) are created evil.

I call balls and strikes with the Jews.

it's like a person arm wrestling himself. globalists and zionists will 'fight' to the advantage of both. don't be fooled

I am saying this unironicly:
>wtf I love Bibi now!

ghahahahhaha

Israel knows the goyim are waking up and they are covering their filthy fucking tracks.

Not all Jews are bad in a "let's create a false history to get us our own country" sense. But all Jews are opportunistic and short site/blinded by the shekels. This short sited optimistic tendacy has historically upset the majority of people

>Being that much of a Jew that your own fellow jews turn against you.

wew

Soros is a self-proclaimed fan of Nazi Germany. He's also a race realist by his e-mails.

The only thing that makes sense is that he's getting revenge against the West (Israel included) and Eastern Europe. He's like that guy in the Tom Clancy film that wanted to get the US and Russia to destroy each other.

Him being a Jew is a red-herring that he uses to build up hate against Israel and typical leftist Jews, which he hates.

will we finally rid the earth of the khazar scum?

AAAAAAAND RT KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK!

Wasn't he a Nazi informer back then and ratted out his own people?

As many times as the Jews have been kicked out of entire countries throughout history, you think they would be better at policing their own

Continuing:

What does importing millions of Arabs do?

It removes leftism and creates hate for Jews.

What does creating conflict between the US/Europe and Russia do?

It can destroy them all.

He's a genius that has tricked everyone.

Didn't Kubrck tried to expose them?

The real jews are black

If you want your own country, you need some guys that can pick out the Jews so no filthy goyim get a free ride to Israel.

Yes

He's literally Hitler getting revenge.

wtf is mississisipisism?

Obviously this , kikes kiking kikes kiking goyim

Kikeword name for white people.

I don't know too much about Jews in entertainment. There are too many in too many industries to keep it all straight haha

I heard someone call in on the radio and say that today. Is this a new thing?

They have it on lock down. I was almost distantly related to Harvey Weinstein through a series of marriages.

wew kikes that's about all I'm going to say

Manlet and an average KGB agent lol
More like Israel needs alies in the region and it shouldn't waste these opportunities just because of a retard like Soros.

Are (((they))) about to throw a number of people (Lynch, Wasserman-Schultz, Soros, Podestas, Clintons) under the train in hopes that they can salvage the majority of their operations?

Hopefully and hopefully all those people immediately tell the same story about the people pulling the strings

Its a hotep/kangz sort of thing. They think the tribes of israel were haitians, dominicans, african americans, mexicans, etc. Pretty much anything that isn't asian or white and isnt anywhere Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI

Jews are parasitical etc by blood. Races are not all the same.

This

I guess if you claim to be the biblical Jews you can ask more people to gib more reparation shekels

Are you saying that it's just for geopolitics then ?

Who's jewing who?

>yfw her dad had to write as if he was her talking about her vagina

Soros works for the banking jew who has sett up a catastrophe to bring in a financial reset. No one is immune to the jewery

Yes. I mean Israel wouldn't go out its way to denounce him unless it had a good reason.
One thing you need to understand is that Israel is getting constantly hammered in the UN on so many votes because of Arab countries. Usually it's not worth it for non Arab countries to upset the Arabs so they always vote against Israel.

Eastern Europe is a good opportunity for Israel because they don't have many interests with Arab countries and they actually kinda hate these countries tries because of Islam and the refugees. So if Israel can somehow appeal to them that would be great.

it's also important to see that this is an important time for jews. The ethos is an expectation of the arrival of a Messiach on one side and the draw to become a messiach by solving the shiniest peace issue of our time, Israel-Palestine.

so does this mean we'll just wait to see who is left, after the soros assassins and israeli assassins go after one-another? honest question, who wins?

>assassins trained by soros money
>mossad

It makes sense, Soros went too far. The open borders rhetoric would eventually come back to Israel if it hasn't already.

Not surprising since Kikestan is a distraction from the real jew overlords in America and Europe.

>The Holocaust didn't happen idiot
The most well documented genocide in history, so you can fuck off with your tinfoil hat bullshit, that goes for all holocaust deniers too.

The shadows don't even come close to lining up.