Mexican Illegal Immigrant Mother Stabs 5 Kids, Husband

1 survived. You wont see this story in the mainstream media much.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674176/Woman-charged-slayings-4-children-father-court.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/03/14/man-killed-daughters-before-telling-wife-to-live-and-suffer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self deportation through elimination. I approve

Yeah but one kid survived and will likely get auto citizenship now if it didnt have it before.

all their kids looks small. Chances are its an anchor baby, unfortunately.

good job isabel!

Either way a baby thet survived a stabbing by its mom in the us would likely get citizenship no matter what. I remember reading about this story the morning it broke and thinking it was a poor white family because they had cheap older domestic model suvs but i was wrong.

i always feel a sense of emptiness when children die especially if i find them sexually attractive

Ay yayay, ai labv tu stab miy keeds

What kind of insanity causes this?

Poor child who survived, probably won't ever have a normal day for the rest of her life.

Kek

My guess is she is schizo and the husband either beat her or cheated kn her or she thought he did. Sounds to me like she wanted revenge and he life with kids was so miserable she doesnt fear life in jail or even death.

that's a really fucked up hairline for a mexican woman.

Based Mexican

Shame about the one that survived. She's welcomed to stay should she continue to remove tacos.

Thank you based Madre.

>1 survived

What a tragedy.

>kills 4 out of her 5 kids
>still has more kids than the average white person

wew

wgntv.com/2017/03/14/man-killed-daughters-before-telling-wife-to-live-and-suffer/

but remember, it's just immigrants

Bad Senoras, hopefully Georgia executes this bean queen.

>be ship near a dock
>be in massive storm
>take grinder
>cut anchor away
>...

>I don't need a lawyer, just my faith

Pretty sure you're going to hell for murdering your children, you little gremlin crustycunt. Your faith is worthless.