In 2016, 90.00% of the population was White. Other groups include black: 2.0%, Aboriginal: 1.6%, mixed race: 1.5%...

>In 2016, 90.00% of the population was White. Other groups include black: 2.0%, Aboriginal: 1.6%, mixed race: 1.5%, south Asian: 1.3%, and Chinese: 1.1%. [33]

>tfw the closest thing you encounter to minorities are wop dagos
>tfw you get your gas pumped, and buy your lottery tickets from, and get your chinese food cooked by whites

How white is your hometown? Anyone else know the warm fuzzy feeling of being surrounded by white folk?

Idk, it feels depressing when theres a white person pumping your gas

Literally the only place whiter is uxbridge and thats getting street shitters quickly

My hometown is 99% white, but it's an economic shithole.

Ummm...Niagara-On-The-Fucking-Lake????? St.Cats downtown is like homeless people and drugs everywhere. What lies are you saying here? Lol
At least come 20 mins North where you HAVE to be white and rich. Jesus christ user

I can confirm this

Theres a literal line, that I live on. to the East is 100% white (no jews). to the West is niggers and daily heroin overdoses

Babies can confirm this...I go to the farmers market downtown st.cats from time to time, and that aint white lol

excluding the spic day laborers on the wineries, that the dirty wop dagos brought over, st cats is pretty fucking white mate

Yeah and when you enter the town there's a huge fucking mosque too.

100% for my exact area. My county (Northumberland) is 95%+ white.

Escarpment boi. I was your mum's secret lover which is why you have blue eyes. Ask your hot Aunt.

Isn't that the utopia for Sup Forums?

Pretty much every 'western' country is 90%+ white besides the US (and france)

>live in old Burlington right on lakeshore drive house is literally on the lake. All white here my friend.

I love hearing foreigners talk about where I live. Brings a weird joy to my heart. Canada sucks balls but at least you came and raped my aunt. Kudos user

How's Henry? Still dead? I am a feeler...you could have the gift as well.

Ice wine in summer and reaching into people's minds all the time.

Been there and around, nice place.

Saber get off pol

When I was in Iceland last year I kept asking everyone if they kbow who all their cousins are bwfore they date, and if they use that ancestry app thats supposed to tell them. No one knew what the fuck I was talking about. Expensive drugs too. Enjoyed your black sand beach though!

Weird browsing Sup Forums for a few years and see a thread about your home town.

Growing up in the 90's was very sweet here. We had maybe a few token kids of each race in a class of 30, and it was white as fuck everywhere.

Now I come home to visit family and I seen poo in loo tourists, Korean students, and poor white people all over the place.

Kinda sucks that so many factories left the region due to shitty liberal government policies.

I love st kits. Been racing there about every summer since 09. Damn your women are easy. I've had quite a few blowjobs on that beach next to the carousel. Wish you didn't get rid of all the bars.

Where abouts did you visit?

Back to Aurora.

Being around all whites is so fucking boring. I'm glad I live in an area with a lot of latinos and asians.

Went to Port Dal a few weeks ago and it was a sad site, indeed. Place is a shadow of its former self.

Women are easy everywhere.

On the Bus from Hamliton to Nigeria Falls, There was drunk white trash, a Somil nigger that couldn't speak English and her fucking nigglets acting like apes.At the time the route was blocked by a semi truck exploding with petrol gas in it,delaying my original bus.to the train station to Hamilton so the route took 5 FUCKING HOURS taking 3 buses and a train with 3 world monkeys acting like subhuman in every single ride from the airport. Eventually I was at my aunts house to visit her in Niagara Falls (She was sick at the time)

>ottawa
like 75% white

My hometown is ~70% white and it's also an economic shithole :/

St. Catharines is a weird crack town.
I love it though, i've never seen so many skaters anywhere else in Canada. It's a cool area.

95% huwhite here
>fuck off we're full

The beach in the summer is still pretty fun. Was there the other day. Lots of belligerent white trash though. NOTL is still the best.

t.56%

my city is like 30% white but i have guns and stay inside all the time anyway so its whatever

look up Lake Forest Park, white but not white enough

My hometown, literally never saw a black person until I was about 12

nice pic of london

i'm in the county furthest away from london as you can get in england. but i'm sure london is demographically better than your entire country.

Califag here, my hometown is at least 95% Mexican(Fresno)

Chula Vista in Southern California is 53% white and only 43% speak English its full of illegal immigrants, dumb niggers and the white people want white genocide.

At least there's no kikes

1 black guy, but he's 60ish years old, proper african (not basketball american), MD, and hates niggers
everyone else (~3k people) is white

275 natives is 275 too many

This NOTL >>>>>>> St catharines

I used to live in an all white town. I swear I'm seeing niggers all the time now though. Not arabs or chinks but literal niggers.

They must be deliberately busing them in here because until 2-3 years ago there were none

can someone explain how the fuck there are aboriginals in canada??

we didn't give them enough diseased blankets

damn colonists

>buying lottery tickets

That's a nigger and spic move.

My city's about 45 minutes away from St. Catharines. Highest average incomes in the GTA, most expensive housing. Mostly full of dago wops which is nice but some chinks are starting to show up. Great place.

When I was growing up in Bradford Ontario there were only 2 niggers in the whole town.

Now there's Muslims, sihks, niggers, gooks, everything.

Makes me fucking sick.