Now that it's 100% confirmed that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to help Trump win and damage Hillary Clinton...

Now that it's 100% confirmed that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to help Trump win and damage Hillary Clinton, when do the riots start? You know, the ones that conservatives promised would happen when the impeachment of Donald Trump begins, which is now literally inevitable.

That's right, you tubby little lardos, tap those keys and rant and fume, but we all know that civil war you promised will never happen. Trump will be peacefully removed and the GOP will take control of the United States, obstructed from doing anything for the next 1.5 and 3.5 years so that dems can blame them for literally any problem going on at the time and easily score midterms and general elections.

Cry though, I'm sure that'll help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gRv5mrpLaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, faggot

2020 here we come

Remember to type that special word in the options field and to NOT give out (you)s

>Yep, this will finally impeach drumpf!!! Any time now, HillDawgs!!

Your fantasy has one major problem

Fucking Jimmy Carter won after Nixon was impeached.

Dems could run Kermit the Frog and they will win 2020 with no problem.

>he can't read english

Thanks for contributing, ruskie.

yeah, hold on to that...

You have never been able to produce even the tiniest shred of tangible evidece that proves impropriety, wrong-doing or criminal behavior. Please, please kill yourself.

>this is what Drumpftards actually believe will happen
Pence will be lucky to win Indiana in 2020

Do you even watch the news?

Oh that's right, of course you don't. lol. Fox News isn't even talking about this right now, they were busy whining about something some European said about Trump.

so what's your proof of collusion?

>he doesn't read news either

On today's episode of "Retarded Democrats fall for the (((anonymous sources))) meme"

SURELY THIS TIME

ZARGDRLURGHF IS FINISHED

10 SCOOPS

concerning this meeting, it's going to probably be quid pro quo. shit on shillary for firing of Preet Bahara

Explain it then, Mr. know it all

The proof that Trump colluded with Russia is that there was no collusion.

This is what liberal logic has gotten to nowadays.

That doesn't make Trump not the president. Putin won fair and square. Accept it.

well whats wrong with not reading you'r news, my local paper doesn't cover trump much, and i mainly use it to light my fire.

sounds about right

Oh look, it's the Democrats trying to start a civil war AGAIN. And what does it really come down to? Slave labor, but they're framing it as muh morals and muh states rights.

>sage goes in all fields

I listen to NPR every day at work and they have giving no such afformentioned evidence.

why no libtard understand that clinton connections to golobosatanic ebil supercedes and dwarfs trump's?

sorry, but america is too fat and lazy to riot, unless their black. BURNI IS THE CHOSEN ONE FOR 2020! youtube.com/watch?v=7gRv5mrpLaQ

Suck my sage kike

Putin won fair and square get over it! You can't accept that a brilliant minded politician like putin won? That's your problem i for one welcome being allied with russia, the europeans were always dragging us down. And now you're damned and going to hell Seriously grow up.

Trump jr is going down.
Say it with me: President Chelsea Clinton