Tfw liberals would've stayed in power if she kept her mouth shut

>tfw liberals would've stayed in power if she kept her mouth shut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoarSxqMavY
youtube.com/watch?v=XCd8TCqKZzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She unintentionally saved the west lol

who? what'd she say?

Liberals are colossal fuckups. They usually double down when they are exposed. In fact, aren't wars usually started when they're just about to get exposed.

>i know women have it rough all over the world
>BUT we need to talk about the real threat
>online video game rape and bullying!
>you have no idea what LITERAL rape culture is like until you have been to America
>The day the U.N hosted a slaneeshi whore and professional victim
Scared to see how the other timelines turned out

>tfw she's already getting fat with those bowling wings of hers that she's trying ot do anything to stay relevant before becoming a ham planet herself

Guarantee you she'll announce someone "popped the question," An they're getting married by November

Liberals would have stayed in power if she kept her legs shut, is more like it.

the fucked up thing is that this is true. this was the beginning of people waking up. this was the beginning of populism in the west. it all started because some jewish chick decided to go after NEET's video games and they were the first ones to finally stand up and say "fuck no, you filthy liars!". they literally won that fight and it all spiraled from there

Did they honestly believe autistic nerds would bend over so easily?

They took down the INFPs of table top gaming, poetry and virtually all of the humanities. They can force the hands of alpha INTJ's in businesses and leadership positions. But there's no way they could take down INTPs. Anti-social personality disorder with asperger's and nothing to lose or gain. It was bound to happen this way.

You made a thread for this? What are you trying to slide?

I really hope this girl is acutely aware of her place in history and the fact she is directly responsible for starting the chain of events ending in Trumps presidency. I wonder if she even could honestly grapple with that concept.

first day here?

a few years ago, around 2013 (maybe?) before the days of trump, this entitled bitch was making youtube videos to lobby video game designers to change their games by making them more feminist and female oriented. she made these well-produced, one sided, totally BS videos and it was at a time when populism absolutely 100% did not exist. companies were buying up everything she had to say. they were promising more "progressively" themed story lines the same way hollywood and marvel today are trying to "branch out" into feminist and multicultural territory.

the autistic NEETs weren't having that shit though. and as the primary consumer of video games, this was the one area where they actually had some political pull. they lobbied and they organized here and on other platforms (like reddit back when it was still somewhat-sort-of cool) and spread the fucking word.

when that happened, her and some other women who were involved in this scene began to get some mean messages from the big bad internet men. MSM picked up the story and ran clips of her pearl-clutching and playing this horrible victim card just because she got a few nasty emails. it literally became national news that this entitled feminist cunt got "misogynistic messages" in her inbox on youtube or whereever else. until then, this shit had always flown, but with an army of autistic NEETs, who have nothing better to do, defending their prized video games (their last bastion of sanity in a world gone mad), the word of how skewered and shitty the MSM reporting was got out.

Milo Yiannopoulos jumped on board and basically started his career by attacking this woman. from that, and even though many on this board don't like him, from Milo, the whole idea of a "new right" or "populism" began to spread like wildfire. this may be "the great meme war" now, but it began as just a few losers dug in and dedicated to protecting the last comfort they had left in a world that turned against them, fucking XBox games

Bitched about sexism in Mario, people realized her and her ilk are stupid, turned many people conservative.

Nah, we know games have been fucked for a while and they just made ot easier to expose

Nice digits, I never followed gamer gate or any of that online feminism stuff with Sarkesian

thank you good sir

she shouldn't have fucked with video games

whatever anyone wants to say about him, gamergate IS the place where the modern "trump movement", or "populism", or "whatever you want to call it" began. and it wouldn't have happened if this man wasn't there promoting the cause, calling out the MSM on their bullshit, and saying "we need to finally listen to the straight white male basement dwelling NEETs on this one!"

it is a fact that he was in on the ground floor of this thing. and it's hard to look back at the stuff he was saying then and realize just how outrageous and controversial it was at the time (our society was literally way more cucked than it is now). but he was out there and doing it. sadly he will probably never get the credit he deserves for it but he did do his part to save western civilization and he did it in a big way

Gamers don't take shit from women

crazy as it sounds, it may well have been the straw that broke the camel's back. literally the best timeline

>tfw you are so repellent, so obviously fake and manipulative that you destroy everything you defend by association

lmao guess what else they don't take from women....

Gamergate would have happened without your precious degenerate faggot.

It's pretty important to make sure there aren't sexy butts in video games anymore.

>(like reddit back when it was still somewhat-sort-of cool)
This the only thing keeping this explanation from being 10/10 reddit was never cool

he just comes across as a money grabbing attention whore, although I applaud him for helping expose the marxist terrorists at Berkley

Most people when talking about Gamergate still don't know that everything started when a game developer started sleeping with many gaming-industry reporters so she could have better reviews and thus better sellings, when people found out it was a big scandal and then Anita appeared screaming "muhsoginy".

nope, you're totally wrong dude. there was nobody NOBODY willing to stand up to these people. his reporting was a huge deal in that whole thing. he was the ONLY guy that tried to bring their side of the story to the masses and gave them a fear hearing and once he did right-wing media picked up on it, and the public in general called out the MSM for their shit. it all spiraled forth from there. you can dislike him for being a degenerate fag or whatever, but the credit where its due goes to him, no matter how much you hate him, it won't change the fact that it legit was him there and he made a serious fucking ripple in the world that seems to have effected literally everything that ever came after it

yeah there were kind of two camps of gamergate. one camp was concerned about "ethics in gaming journalism" and the other was more concerned about the political correctness and feminist ideology seeping into video games. the latter was the group with the bigger numbers though and the one that ultimately ended up winning that fight, which really opened the doorway for everything that came after. gamergate was a fucking amazing thing and probably the history books will never fucking acknowledge or even understand the impact it had

>this is what gooble gobbles actually believe
yeah, and moot left Sup Forums because of goober gate too right?
go back to 8gag

WRONG! this is obviously coming from someone who hasn't been around on the internet for very long. reddit was really cool at one point. at one point its founders and creators openly stated that it was intended to be "a bastion of free speech on the internet". it played a major part in the whole gamergate thing, as a lot of that was organized from /r/kotakuinaction (i think i spelled that right). also they had a lot cool or controversial subs back then like /r/coontown, /r/gasthekikes, /r/philosophyofrape, /r/watchpeopledie, /r/fatpeoplehate and much, much more. they also used to be big libertarians and ron paul fans on the main subs. it was a nuts place, even more subversive and controversial than present day Sup Forums, legit. so no man, just no. you are just wrong. reddit was once a really really cool place.

I can't even tell if this is bait or there are people this invested in reddit/gamergate shit

she started the great meme war
youtube.com/watch?v=DoarSxqMavY

I was thinking about this too. Everything literally fucking started with gamergate. LMAO.

even as late as 2015 the reddit userbase basically revolted against their former CEO when they realized she was a raging SJW and wanted to censor the site.

unfortunately, after they successfully ousted her (which was at least in part because of their protestations) they rehired the even bigger cuck steve huffman, and now it's a left-wing shithole.

dude it's not bait, gamergate was a BIG deal. i don't expect anyone to understand if they weren't there and a part of it. it was like The Left was totally invulnerable before that. the MSM was god that was always believed. they never got called out, on a large scale, for their bullshit skewered reporting. and the feminist lobby was so powerful that every target they went after capitulated to their demands. video games were the first time they finally got told "NO" and it literally emboldened people and paved the way for populism. it's not bait and it's not troll. i don't expect everyone to believe, but the people who were there and remember will know

Challenging her = victimizing her. Cunt.

You are underaged and spend way too much time on the internet

It's true, after Obama won in 2012 it seemed inevitable that the left would win. GG in 2014 gave us hope and look where we are now.

first world feminist who whined about misogyny in video games
game journalists kept trying to force her down everybody's throats, which made the problem even worse
this caused tons of people to distance themselves from feminism and social justice, and also the rise of several influential YouTubers
gamers (correctly) realized that the media coordinates together to push narratives and distort the truth

its funny too because today youtube is like the bastion of right-wing populism, and that in a lot of ways started with her too. there were political channels on youtube before her, but once she started her shit every mainstream schmo on youtube who made videos about videogames, or pop culture, or youtube drama, or anything suddenly started talking about her and talking shit about her. suddenly these random kids from across the country who just happened to have millions of youtube followers (like mr repzion for example) were political pundits and their millions of subscribers, most of whom were ignorant to politics before this, were suddenly getting redpilled.

and after that, there was suddenly a market for politics on youtube and you saw an EXPLOSION of politically themed channels.

that really is where it started. OP is 100% right. the rise of populism can 100% be tied to this jewish bitch and her protestations over video games not being "feminist" enough.

it brought politics, and particularly a hatred of feminism and left-wing political correctness to a generation and a demographic of people who before that were totally ignorant of what was happening

Fuck yes INTP masterrace. Now either kill me or leave me alone forever

>did they believe autistic nerds would roll over that easily?
Yes, because they'd had literally zero opposition until PlayerPortal.

Whores fucking obliterate everything with their corruption. Thank you, filthy whore.

yeah what a great rebuttal. obviously the truth of the fact that anita sarkeesian indirectly led to the dissolution of your previously unflappable feminist empire fucking pisses you off! praise be to sarkeesian! harbinger of trumpian politics! i remember i watched every one of her videos she made and was fascinated. she was a major redpill for me. before that i was like kind of independent / on the fence and then i saw her and was like "wtf omfg im literally a misogynistic fucking republican now!". and i was't the only one. millions of other people had the same experience. she really highly epitomized everything that we DIDNT want to see the world become!

I have a saying that has not failed me yet:

"The bigger the hoops, the bigger the Ho."

You left out the part about Zoe Quinn and Gamergate.

I think Gamergate was the biggest blow. It's what swapped Sup Forums from being the biggest board to Sup Forums and really got everyone against the media.

Nice digits, but you're implying that reddit hasn't always been a left wing echochamber

>yeah what a great rebuttal

>gets exposed
>laughs it off with sarcasm

No I think it's hilarious that you see the world through the eyes of a black vs white/sjw vs redpill culture war. I'm liberal but I don't give a shit about any of that, it doesn't have any relation to my life

Explain? I remember GamerGate vaguely but didn't really care because I didn't play video games back then

>started playing computer games a week ago
>intel i7 quad core computer
>realized my graphics card literally had 25mb of memory
>mfw installing new fancy card with 2 gigs and GDDR5
>can finally play Skyrim and Paradox games

yeah it was at this point that they really started pushing their shit hard and everyone had kowtowed to them in the past. they just thought "we are unstoppable. we can say and do whatever we want". they literally still haven't got the memo that shit has changed but i presume they started to understand somewhat when trump won office. that's part of why they're so fucking PISSED now. they were so INVULNERABLE. nobody ever thought there would be another right-wing president again. that's why nobody even questioned it when the media said "hillary has a 99% chance of winning!". everyone, even republicans, were like "yeah, probably true, but wouldn't it be nice if she lost??" fucking NEETs man, fucking NEETs. and milo yiannopolous, they really were the ones that set this train in motion. so many of the people who desperately cling to "right wing populism as the savior of the western world" (which it rightly is) want to shit all over NEETs and Milo but yet they wouldn't even have what they have today if not for them. we would 100% have hillary in office and more of this left-wing fascistic bullshit that nobody else was strong or ballsy enough to stand up to in 2013-2014!

I've actually thought about this.
How the libtards could have kept riding the high of cuckservatives and nosey bible thumpers annoying everyone and could have kept slipping through regulations.
Instead, they wanted to control every aspect of people's lives, including mundane shit like games, food, how people talk, what movies people like. They got caught projecting themselves onto conservatives and turned out to be 10x worse than anyone else.
Imagine if they never flooded onto the internet and started undermining every last discussion forum, game, and video site. Sup Forums (and internet users in general) would have never given a single shit about politics outside of /new/.
Invading the internet was the final straw that caused all of their problems in 2016. It was bad enough that they ran every person they considered undesirable out of every public place. The undesirables retreated into their cave and the libtards pulled them back out to shame them even more so the trolls picked up a brick and busted their fucking Communist skulls open.

Fuck dude tbis is the most succinct summary of gamergate I heard I tried three times to fugure it out on wokipedia, encyclopedia dramatica amd mainstream news and none of them summarized it so clearly. Thank u user .5 internets to you

yeah, I don't really care if Milo has turned into 'le alt lite based faggot XD'
I appreciate what he did. From my perspective, the days of 2014 were a very bleak time, and he was one of the few voices challenging the SJW hivemind. Thanks to his articles, I was following the Trump movement early on in summer 2015 while my boomer relatives were fawning over Cruz and Rubio.
Maybe Trump hasn't entirely lived up to everyone's expectations, but I'm still happy, that at least there has been a shift in our trajectory, from where we were headed before.

>inb4 it was her plan all along

yes of course you're liberal. it's quite clear that you're liberal. and it's quite clear that you're butthurt here and i just don't know what to tell you. and in case you haven't noticed, there is a SJW vs RedPill culture war happening. like it's very real and it's very literally happening today in the united states. and it's bubbling up almost to the point of overflowing right now. for you to deny it only proves how you either 1) have your head in the sand or 2) are dishonestly trying to gaslight the truth for the sake of shilling your agenda

it wasn't dude! there used to be all sorts of right-wing shit upvoted as late as 2015. when mizzou happened it was still 50/50 right-wing stuff and left-wing stuff and all of that mizzou stuff was all over the front page, people were pissed about it. it 100% was NOT always a left-wing echo chamber and especially once you got out of the default subs there was a SHITLOAD of right-wing discussion and even outright extremism

Stop acting like a prissy woman

GG exposed the bizarre nexus of media-corporate-SJW collusion and redpilled god knows how many hundreds of thousands of gamers and social media types

Given how close the election was in key battleground states, and how much social media played a role in Trump's win, it is entirely possible that without GG, Hillary would've won.

I know it was the first time I'd personally been observing something factually happening while the news media kept telling me the complete opposite.

I'd agree. The big media conglomerates had hoped to repeat what they did to auto magazines to video gaming. The problem was that while tuner/motor culture faded out as cars became luxury items in the 15-21 year old demographic, gamers revolted hard and all got a Redpill dose on consumerism, globalism & social marxism at the same time. In other industries you often do not see endemic corruption until you rise to CEO suite and witness your first tax or lobbyist shakedown.

Without gamergate and the mass slander which tried to tarnish everyone from 17 to 21 the pushback against marxist progressiveness would not have happened. The fact globalists doubled down and pushed social gaming every year upto and during an election year was a huge flaw which IMO will rank up there with Pompeii ignoring the cost of grain in the Po Valley of Italy someday.

TLDR: Globalists lost a 300 year death grip on Western civilization at the last play because they forgot how influential counter culture is on youth -> adulthood conditioning & virtue signaling.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. ^^^^ THIS

Its what started gamergate
>"game dev" who makes glorified powerpoint games sleeps around with journos.
>journos speak highly of her, write articles about her games, never disclose her sleeping with em
>ex writes a blogpost detailing this
>internet gets mildy amused
>reddit, etc try to SHUT IT DOWN
>streisand effect
>internet gets HOLY FUCK

Why do you even browse Sup Forums then? This place discusses politics in a way that is entirely based on the "imperative opinion/unpopular and socialy despicable opinion" dichotomy

Oh my god, is that Athiesm Is Unstoppable?

Fucking beautiful lol

reddit basically STARTED to change after that asian chick took over as CEO and banned /r/fatpeoplehate, then /r/gasthekikes, then /r/coontown. slowly everyone who was right-wing just left and then many of the right-wing leaning moderates left. now it's basically just home to the worst liberals, leftists and ANTIFA garbage. there's no doubt about that. but to say it was always that way is totally dishonest and untrue

>Cuntposting

The only thing I don't agree with is autistic neets and "xbox games"

More likely to be PC dude.

It's Wojak, brought into existence by the sheer force of meme magic

No these guys are right. I first heard about gamergate in college IRL from feminists and after googling it I discovered exactly what user said it was the first time leftists got completely BTFO and it was beautiful

Wojak with problem glasses.

I accept this time line.

It actually used to be VERY libertarian and had a boner for Ron Paul, just like Sup Forums.

SJWs have only very recently taken over the site.

That's not a picture of Hillary Clinton...

Why are you degrading the CSA flag by hanging next to a faggot nazi banner?

>in case you haven't noticed, there is a SJW vs RedPill culture war happening. like it's very real and it's very literally happening today in the united states. and it's bubbling up almost to the point of overflowing right now. for you to deny it only proves how you either 1) have your head in the sand or 2) are dishonestly trying to gaslight the truth for the sake of shilling your agenda
No, there isn't some massive new culture war. It's the same war of ideology that has been going on for centuries, only more polarized because of digital technology. But when you step away from the internet, the biggest real world implication of this "war" is whether or not high school ladybois can use bathrooms. It's not the monumental struggle you are making it out to be.

Because it's fun. I'm open minded so I really don't mind hearing the viewpoints on here, no matter how extreme.

>the first time leftists got completely BTFO and it was beautiful
Leftists got completely btfo in the 1980s

True, her and all the other leftist nutjobs

hahaha i knew when i wrote it that this comment was coming. yeah i know dude i got you. they probably would have called themselves "PC MASTER RACE", right?

>faggot nazi banner
>has a kekistani flag
HAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Meme magic is unstoppable

Has Anita ever gotten anything closer to a penis than her electric toothbrush or is it all cobwebs and asscheese down there?

>Milo Yiannopoulos jumped on board
Translation: The powers that be saw that this new movement could be a potential threat to their money, so they decided to subvert and infiltrate it and turn it into a controlled opposition, so they sent in their agent Milo.

This 100%, pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=XCd8TCqKZzM

>No, there isn't some massive new culture war. It's the same war of ideology that has been going on for centuries, only more polarized because of digital technology. But when you step away from the internet, the biggest real world implication of > this "war" is whether or not high school ladybois can use bathrooms. It's not the monumental struggle you are making it out to be.

this comment is so patently untrue in the year 2017 that i think it doesn't even require a rebuttal.

I guarantee she has a literal Harlem of beta orbiters who would crawl through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Congratz to all you right-wing nazis, you didn't win by your own words and rhetoric,

you won by a few retards sabotaging the left for their own personal benefit. Decades of progress wiped out because of dumb bitches like Anita, and she has made it mainstream to hate liberalism due to how abhorrent she is.

Not only that but she was cheating on her boyfriend when she did it lmao.

Erik Kain at forbes wrote a few pieces defending the goober gater position, so milo wasn't the ONLY person.

Of course not. She's a woman and as such is incapable of comprehending or accepting responsibility for anything.

>bullied sargon
>made boogie cry
>destroyed the career of Jonathan McIntosh
>got trump elected

Where were you when Anita Sarkeesian claimed the coveted title of /ourgirl/?

Then the entire gaming press came down on GAMERS to protect her.

Sort of like how Netflix destroyed their entire rating system to hide how awful Amy Schumer's special did.

The day of the rope is legit coming.

nope. not even close. milo's reporting is the thing that made gamergate what it was. if there was no milo reporting, gamergate wouldn't have won. some people who were there probably don't even realize that, but he was the first and only guy to say "lets give these guys a hearing" and then publish what they had to say, which let the rest of right-wing media see it, and got them the exposure they needed to make the whole thing happen.

so no no no no no. fake fake fake fake fake fake. the autistic NEET's and milo yiannopoulos together made gamergate what it was, which eventually spiraled forth into everything!

I like to think of Gamergate as the cowpox virus that lead to the vaccination and eradication of smallpox.

The idiot game journalist websites obtusely played all their tactics with Gamergate: name-calling, collusion with other sites, co-ordinated news stories (I.e: declaring the term "gamer" dead, as it was synonymous with white men) and so on.

But, this lesser virus, cowpox, exposed the big virus, smallpox. Suddenly, there was a pattern to recognise with large news sources, too. People finally had a source (Gamergate) to draw upon when calling out the MSM for name calling, co-ordinated reporting, and every other character-assassinating method in the book.

So thank you, Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian, for saving western civilisation. For vaccinating us all.

I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.

I console myself with the thought that, no matter how bad things may seem to have become with 'Nu-Sup Forums', the alt-lite, le based faggot minority XD, and so on- There has been a cultural shift. A space has opened up where there wasn't one before. People are speaking their minds, and even if 95% of what they say is retarded, it's an improvement. Just a few years ago, it felt like public speech was only going to become more and more stringently policed, you would always have to watch what you said, for fear of being fired, shunned, run out of town, doxxed and publicly shamed. I really can't begrudge those who fought against that, for not being extreme or pure enough.

I never asked for perfection. I just didn't want things to keep going the way they were.

She was controlled by a kike nu-male this whole time.

I'm just curious how old you are and what your social circle is like.

>B-baka! It's not like I actually WANTED to save the West