Memes aside, why is weed degenerate?

It's way less harmful than alcohol, that's for sure

Other urls found in this thread:

hellomd.com/health-wellness/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells
youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It saps your drive to do more productive shit.

why do I know that we will only get this one post from Op

So does working as a wageslave for your entire life until you retire.

>comparing degeneracy to more degeneracy as if it makes the former not degeneracy

You know nothing

honestly, from one pot head to another, you are better without weed. If you smoke enough weed to post about it on Sup Forums you smoke too much.

This effect lingers for days after the euphoric wackiness wears off too, which makes the whole thing that much worse

Once you turn 13 and start working you'll notice how bad weed is for you. People obsess over it and that's all some people do. It may be less addictive but people sure as hell get dependent on it and end up wasting their lives just getting high all the time. At least alcoholics have the courtesy to die off whereas weed dependant people suck at the government teat because they can't get a job since they constantly are blazed and even if they weren't they fail their drug test. Weed is, and always will be, the herbal jew. Stop falling for the, "not harmful" meme

I work my best when I'm high. Become a beast

>you are better without weed

depends on what you mean? I used a weed oil to get rid of my herpes sores, shit worked so good I fucked your mom to celebrate, better tell her about it before she develops the stank discharge

because stoners are retards

have you ever met one? there's plenty of scumfuck worthless trash stoners here in CO boulder

That depends on the person. I know people who like getting high after studying because they can study with more energy and a fresh mindset.

Just because you're not mature enough to do drugs doesn't mean I'm not.

Until you fuck up and hurt yourself and lose your job due to it and no insurance will cover you since you fucked up by being high. Typical welfare leech talk

This desu.

>weed dependant people suck at the government teat

nah most of them figure out how to grow and end up supporting some type of economy, real estate, property development, cars and lawyers

It's an obvious and smelly drug unless you're vaporizing, which is new technology. Blue pills or ""red"" pills and collectivists therefore have a worse impression of it than it actually is.

No it doesn't, it definitely saps challenging logical activities and physical activities, but it's motivational for all creative activities up until about programming which is sometimes too demanding.

It is VERY obvious when people who don't smoke weed talk about weed. It's literally the caffeine of psychedelics, microdosing LSD is exactly the same as smoking pure sativa.

You'll have better quality sleep and faster recall, but it's not that bad. Against continued alcohol use I'd rather weed.

you would have done better than "your mom" if you weren't high.

Weed gives me fucking mad anger problems after the next day, don't know why really...

That's just liberals.

THC emasculates men.

If MOST grew then the price would plummet. Basic economics. Try harder shariablue

>plenty of scumfuck worthless trash stoners here in CO boulder

yeah because the rest of the nation shipped all our worst losers over there

>no insurance will cover yo

what are you a fucking jew?

insurance never pays out anyway stop feeding those scumbags

One of my high school friends and his girlfriend smoked while she was pregnant. Now, the baby is a year and a half old, does not crawl, talk, or do anything. They are shitty parents with another kid on the way. Because they use their money to buy weed, they lack other more important things.

>Don't forget to Eucalyptus

>If you smoke enough weed to post about it

Its literally the opposite. Newcomers to the drug cant stop talking about it, seasoned smokers actually just like to enjoy a good rip.

>killing brain cells for a "high"

this is why you faggot

>you would have done better than "your mom" if you weren't high.

the other answers don't rustle jimmies quite the same way, now where your little sister at nigga?

What is a hangover, for $200 Alex

Most workplaces offer insurance coverage for injury on the job to an extent. By being cucked on weed you lose this protection and have to pay out of pocket. If you ever worked a single minute of your life you would know this shariablue

it makes you ok with being bored which can have a lot of negative consequences
t. marihuanahead

>If MOST grew then the price would plummet.

nah, you need a lot of weed to cure cancer, not everyone knows about the actual health benefits yet either, once people do shit is going to be crazy, weed oil can cure more than your mom's herpes, it can even cure your dad's aids he got from banging tranny hookers

shit is powerful yo

That's fucked up. I like to think people would stop when a child is on the way but damn dude

For me it fucks up what I can only describe as my perception for days
anyone else ever experienced this?

I don't know if weed is degenerate, but everyone that I've ever heard talk about it sure is

>dude weed lamo
>can't wait to smoke a bowl when I get home
>dude weed makes you smarter
>weed cures cancer but the government doesn't want you to know

>By being cucked on weed you lose this protection

the protection you are talking about is a fucking jewish ponzi scheme

bro I've worked harder than you can imagine and lost more at the track than you'll ever earn

If you have control over your life I think it's ok to smoke weed. most marijuana consumers have very little control over themselves.

Alcohol has health benefits too. Doesn't mean it's good for you. Again, shill harder

potheads are 85% complete wastes of space homo-supremes.

I grow weed and also work at a dispensary and have to deal with these retards, some are decent, but most are slow, forget shit, stupid, and leftist, "heyy mannn, Trump's a fucckkin Nazi, man" -- the stereotypes are real.

>Just because you're not mature enough to do drugs doesn't mean I'm not
>its ok to take drugs so long you do it maturely
lmao druggies and junkies are the antithesis to maturity. kys

as are most junkies

there's a stereotype of a stoner for a reason, and lemme tell ya, its not a good stereotype. baka

This. I function pretty well while high, but higher function demanding shit like coding is just too much to handle, it kills the high way too fast
I've actually noticed that trying to not be high and function and think normally while high kills the buzz faster.

Which is another plus for marijuana. I can smoke a bowl and go for a drive and be okay, and if something happens it doesn't impair my adrenaline and the buzz can be shaken quickly if you need to concentrate. Can't do that shit with alcohol.

try some weed and see for yourself

smoking causes cancer, kills the cilia in your lungs, puts tar in your lungs, and then there are all the other side effects.

>muh weed

stoners are the absolute worst people.

sage goes in options

>where do you think you got the herpes?

thats cold homey, giving your own little sister herpes is some cold ass shit

but if you run a train I'm the caboose

>Ponzi scheme that the employee pays zero into

K.

Who employs you again? Because you're ripping shariablue the fuck off. They deserve better bait than this

Except it doesn't, you retarded leaf

>While opponents of cannabis are quick to claim that cannabis damages the brain, there is a healthy body of research to suggest exactly the opposite. Studies like 2015'sJournal of Neuroscienceresearchprove that cannabisdoesn't kill brain cellsand, in fact, that the cannabinoids contained within the herb may actually help to rebuild them.

hellomd.com/health-wellness/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells

how much money do we waste treating cancer? I think this might be the republican plan, fuck over Obama's pharma cunts by eradicating medicare and letting everyone weed themselves healthy

funny shit, but seriously if it comes out that weed can cure most cancers people are going to lose their fucking minds and sue the crap out of everyone

can't wait for that ride, shit's going to be hilarious

>its not a good stereotype. baka

fucking stoner people trying to cash in on legal shit is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen and I watched that show with the corky kid in it

I think we need to gas the existing culture and build a new one

>he thinks they don't take a portion of his check for insurance

It fucks with your understanding of things?Because it just makes me go batshit insane with rage...

>Who employs you again?

I employ myself, I own the US government and shares of other shit you haven't heard of, don't fuck with the black Guelph

>Way less harmful than alcohol

No, it is equivalent to alcohol. Let's do a review:

>Should you drive with either drug in your system? Probably not, and the more intake the worse your driving becomes.
>Should you let yourself become addicted to either substance? No, because alcoholism can ruin your brain/liver and your relationships, while weed can ruin your brain/lungs and your relationships.
>Are both substances good ways to build social bonds in the right scenarios? Absolutely.
>Are both substances okay in moderation? Absolutely.
>Are there positive medicinal qualities to both substances? Yes. Weed can relieve stress/tingles and alcohol can relieve stress and kill bacteria when required.

Weed is equivalent to alcohol and should be treated as such. Although this rule applies to the government that wants it to still be super regulated, it also goes for lazy stoners who think weed is a magical cure-all with no negative side effects.

Had a friend like this. He'd go nuts if he smoked. One time put his fucking head through a wall. Never smoked again.

>Thinking accident protection from the employer is the same as Medicaid/Medicare

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw

There are at least 20 active canniboids. Weed growers have tweaked different strains to have different levels of them. Depending on an individual's brain chemistry, the effect can vary widely. For example, for my arthritis and essential tremor, Charlottes' Web which is almost totally CBD works very well. THC on the other hand is not my buddy.

Beyond 'yo dude, smoke a blunt and feel good' there is a wide range of useful effects for a wide range of needs.

>>Should you drive with either drug in your system? Probably not, and the more intake the worse your driving becomes.

this is totally untrue, I'll down an ounce of oil and drive cross country now to show you, also those motorcycle club guys drive high all the time and they get places really fast, can't argue with results

>it also goes for lazy stoners who think weed is a magical cure-all with no negative side effects.

took care of the sores on my cock pretty good

It is used to numb the masses, they use it to be associated with hendonist black hip hop culture, and thus, become leftists by sympathy.

Don't be fooled, the push for it, it's political at it's root. Those fags don't care about your well-being at all, they want to control your revolt potential.

No. There is not. If you smoke weed one time you will get cancer

what about that company that just launched to compete in the opiate market with patches with every different kind of cannibinoid in them everything but THC is available OTC in all 50 states

Stoner here. Weed in moderation is not bad. I keep a job and work hard, as do many others. The trick is not to recolce your life around the drug. Mediation, man, whoa.

This is generalizing. It's not about what things both can do in similar quantities. It's about the percentage of overall effects. Overall, yes they are relatively similar in the ways you describe, but you can actually drive pretty normally on marijuana versus alcohol intoxication. You also cannot overdose and die. You cannot ruin your lungs either if you don't smoke it but ingest it. And there are also MORE positive side effects of marijuana than there are alcohol, and LESS negative side effects.

If you offered me two products with similar side effects but one has at least 1 less side effect, I'm gonna go ahead and say that one is better.

>become leftists by sympathy.

most pot smokers I know are conservative republicans who work as military contractors, liberals can't afford weed, they spent all their money on apple shit and starbucks

please be 18 before you post on Sup Forums. cancer

> seriously if it comes out that weed can cure most cancers people are going to lose their fucking minds
There's nothing more pathetic than reading some stoner go on about his ludicrous fantasies about how weed could become widely used in society . Seriously wtf, one of the worst thing about stoners is their worship of weed. Every stoner without fail can't stop talking about the huge boner he has for weed, fucking faggots the lot of you

Is it? How many business deals are done over bong hits?

Weed is a nigger drug.

The plant has no agenda or politics. Thats from man. Just smoke a little weed if you want, or dont.

god you're a massive homosexual, I worked for the Kennedy administration and I can tell you with certainty that the party van is now en route to your house

You'd be surprised. Silicon valley companies usually have office buildings full of bong ripping employees. Apple, etc.

T. Used to work security for Apple

I smoke and im really far right

succ my biggus diccus you cockgobbler

they're both degenerate and frequent use of either will always cause some harm. both can be fun but should never become a habit

>Weed is a nigger drug.

I thought that was your moms pussy

Weed is against my personal morals really because it takes no discipline or decision making. This is why many like it but I prefer the mindfulness of alcohol; how each time I drink I am making a decision to have the discipline to remain in control and not fall over a cliff. This doesn't exist with weed. It also doesn't exist with most other drugs as they have a similar but opposite effect of weed: of you take heroin for example there is no decline but the outcome is terrible from the outset. Allcohol holds a unique position as the middle way (not to mention it's historic importance).

This also applies to meat: hunting, killing, and eating meat and realizing the tragedy, victory, sadness, joy, effect on the ecosystem, your own place in that system, etc. that is played out in this process is the true mindful way to live whereas a vegan diet allows a person to be totally frivioulous, free, and unthinking in what they eat in a certain way.

Again these are (just two examples of) my personal ethics and morals and I am sure there are many points of debate against them.

this statement really glazed my gonads

Usually depends on the strain. If it's an indica, yeah, the only thing you're doing is vidya/shitposting.

Takes plenty of decision making and discipline not to become addicted and turn into a blazeit420 faggot.

>Weed is against my personal morals really because it takes no discipline or decision making.

you should try breeding a plant that can produce more than .5 gram to 1 gram dry weight of hashish

not an easy thing to do for a farmer

besides man the bible proves weed is superior, they use it to make the pharoah's anointing oil, they give the wine to hookers

This, get sativa dominant hybrids or sativa.

How many alcohol deaths per year?
How many weed deaths per year?

Weed is less harmful than alcohol and it's not even remotely close

you know weed is good because they celebrate it on Hitler's birthday
weed is DL Nazi stuff

It's the donors trying to shut it down. Big pharma, and big alcohol.

Consider the Opiod epidemic, a real drug problem that currently the Fed's ain't doing nothing against.

For pain control CBDs work well without risk of dying from opiate overdose. In my case CBDs are good for three to four hours of profound relief from pain. If I take a couple of Advil at the same time by the time the CBDs are wearing off the Advil has taken over. Life is good

>why is shooting yourself in the dick degenerate? It's less harmful than shooting yourself up the ass.

THCV is the future of this shit because it cures diabetes, can you imagine the sheckels that will be lost once they cure the diabetes, so many useless assholes will have to get jobs

I love that kind of thing

fucking doctors are useless anyway, because they can't exist without an endless supply of free government money

weed can end that system, it has the potential to, low cost, cures most everything except for the damage caused by coal burning, nothing can undo that but I think psychedelics might have an answer

>a real drug problem

it's not really a drug problem, they're just trying to save money at the VA by killing those guys

Because code monkies are making business deals.

Fun fact, they don't give a fuck what you as long as you are coding 80+ hours a week.

Let those deadlines slip because of some bong rips? See ya later dude, we decided to replace you with 5 retarded poos.

This. I went full fascist once I started smoking weed. It helps me cope with the red-pills

what about coke though? once I was on base in Fort Worth and I saw George Bush unloading all this coke out of his airplane

you think he was selling that shit or was he using it to cure cancer for his wealthy friends?

I was going to ask but I didn't want to after Cheney tried to kill my ass

That's the white mans drug.

Blow some lines. Couple shots.

Then invade some nigger country for the lulz.

bullshit

i sit around sober doing jack shit -- then i smoke weed and start making art, writing, playing instruments..

it's almost impossible not to project with this topic -- the last thing you wanna do is speak for how it affect somebody else.

who gives a fuck man the internet is about to end anyway, this shit is fucking dried out like that guy who lets his mom burn the coal

>Weed makes me productive

But no one wants your shit stoner art or music.

>weed is the same as alcohol
it's almost like you have zero experience with these drugs

>But no one wants your shit stoner art or music.

hey thats not why he's doing it, you gotta do something when you retire or you get super bored

oh fuck you. not every high person is going to make the same "stoner art of music" -- i hate the bright color overload art -- why would you say some shit like that with no idea what i might make while high? and what makes you think i would make it because someone else wants it? it's an enjoyable and medicinal process of doing something creative while high from my experience and i would kill for that feeling again.

>When you retire.

There ya go. Weed is the pharmacon that lets shitheads feel comfortable doing nothing.

It's like retirement for your mind. Send yourself out to the pasture of societal obscurity.

"weed can end that system, it has the potential to, low cost, cures most everything"

Duuuuuuude, lay off the high THC weed

hey who gives a fuck what people do anyway? why do you care are you losing profit or do you consider useless weed jackoffs your property?

society will always be shit, always was, always will be

It's cool man. You should be mad about your wasted life and spurned potential.

Let's be honest, how many things have you fucked up because your high?

>retirement for your mind. Send yourself out to the pasture of societal obscurity.
this is literally every guy when they get home from work