Is anyone here stupid enough to believe in NASA's moon landing?

>radiation
>duplicate backgrounds
>wavin' flag
>A-class photography
>F-grade videography
>humans have only orbitated the earth since 1970

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landing
youtu.be/IDBBUwdyz4I
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUSfTgSySs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpqn3Gb20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be retarded they livestreamed it can't be faked

If it was fake, The Russians would have called us out on it that instant. They know we were there. They had the technology to observe it.

Will we ever know?

>NASA has child sex slaves on Mars
>but man never landed on the moon

Conspiracytard, everyone

don't forget:

>the lolner lander

But a damn telescope and laser. Look at the LM lower stage and bounce pulses of the retroreflectors.

It's almost like the surface of the moon isn't perfectly flat.

>not realizing the Russians and Americans have been collaborating on faking space since the beginning and still do
>believing the Cold War Hoax

Yes. What else do you got?

What's wrong with it?

In 1964 the soviets stole the moon and replaced it with a counterfeit (which America landed on in 1969). The real moon is stored at a secure facility in Siberia.

Here is rare footage of the moon breaking containment in 2011.

is the moon euclid or keter class?

Van allen Belt rads are the easiest to beat cuck

How do you know? Point me to the technology with which they could've observed it. I want specific pieces and places.

Moon landing skepticism is a litmus test for critical things and elementary school physics.

it appears to be made out of construction paper, tin foil, flimsy coathanger-thickness wire, and basically from an engineering standpoint would receive an "F" in Fit-and-Finish?

If you honestly believe that ramshackle homeless shelter could have made it to the moon and then launched the astronauts back.... well, there's no saving you.

There's a lot of evidence to support a moon landing user, the live streams and video from orbit is hard to fake.

t. 9/11 truther.

It also doesnt have enough space to store the volume of fuel required to get into low orbit on the moon. It would've had to be the size of the lander on mars in the movie The Martian, at the minimum.

uh huh....

Agent [CLASSIFIED] get back to work.

>it appears to be made out of

>construction paper,

That's not obvious to me. Prove it.

>tin foil,

Tin foil is a great heat shield for space craft. It reflects light and it very light.

>flimsy coathanger-thickness wire,

Wire of the same size as a coat hanger can hold thousands of pounds.

apollo astronauts planted reflectors on the moon that we can point things at that will reflect back at us light beams or someshit.

And say me why would it need to be that size if the fucking moon has lower gravity then mars

>It also doesnt have enough space to store the volume of fuel required to get into low orbit on the moon.

This doesn't make sense. Why does it need fuel to get into orbit? Orbiting doesn't require fuel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Hahaha. And the various photographic anamolies and strange behavior of astronauts when questioned about their mission, van allen radiation belts, no mission launched in this day and age. All these have convinced me it was a giant hoax. Apparently they even killed off some astronauts and safety inspectors who would blow the whistle on this.

Can't commercial telescopes see to the resolution required to see the flag by now?

Yes we are living in the land of retards who will believe everything big gubment and science/hollywood tell them to believe.

>van allen radiation belts,

How is this an argument?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landing
>wikipedia
goy please

>Yes we are living in the land of retards who will believe everything big gubment and science/hollywood tell them to believe

There's no reason not to believe.

woahohoho moon landing defence force sounds a bit triggered there

Its a fucking joke user. The whole moon landing is a joke and the only thing thats an even bigger joke is the modern day LIE-SS CGI green screen harness upside down space station

No human being has ever been to outer space

EVER!

PERIOD!

Is this a joke?

If they faked the moon why didn't they fake men on mars within the past 50 years?

Fucking morons

NASA today " we are still trying to figure out how to send astronauts through the van Allen belts so that we can go beyond low earth orbit"

i believe it because nasa's evidence is really fucking convincing and awesome while the deniers' evidence always without fail sucks shit.

>NASA today " we are still trying to figure out how to send astronauts through the van Allen belts so that we can go beyond low earth orbit"

[Citation Needed]

This is the truth, NASA fakes so much shit that anything they say they do should be disregarded as propaganda, and yet they get 20billion/year. The masonic traitorous scum at the top need to all be hanged.

No only niggers and baby boomers think we went to the moon. Baby boomers are the most cocked retards on the planet. It was a livestream! No it was on taped delay to networks you faggots

This is why everyone thinks Sup Forums is retarded

If niggers manage to get stuff in space then the white man went to the moon

Wow sure is smelling silly in here
youtu.be/IDBBUwdyz4I

*shilly

youtube.com/watch?v=qUUSfTgSySs

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

So please tell me what would be necessary oh great sweaty basement loser? Surely you would know better than scientists in the 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpqn3Gb20

>>humans have only orbitated the earth since 1970
Because it's retardedly expensive and the moon is just a giant, dead rock?

The speed of travel through the belts with limited radiation shielding is enough for Humans to pass through unscathed. Radiation only does damage over time. If you move past it fast enough, and ships leaving the Earth's gravity well are going plenty fast enough.

You already lost your argument with "sweaty basement loser" adhominem
I do more work I'm a day than you have done in your life.
look at all the fucking counter evidence yourself and stop being a mindless sheep

>Wow sure is smelling silly in here

You didn't quote him verbatim. If I could paraphrase he said the radiation would harm electronics and sensors. He never explicitly said it was a danger to human life directly.

I've worked on spacecraft myself for general dynamics. There are real concerns of sensitive electrical components in radiation. There are actually special classes of electrical components called radiation hardened.

There are other concerns such as soft failure where radiation interferes with memory states and corrupts digital interfaces.

I never heard the guy say the radiation was harmful to humans.

Safe. It's playful, but perfectly harmless. You can pet it if you like

>hey guys I know even NASA says it's impossible but TRUST ME I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MICROWAVES AND PARTICLE PHYSICS WORKS AND A LITTLE TIN FOIL WILL PROTECT YOU THROUGH HUNDREDS OF MILES OF EXTREME RADIATION

anyone who hasn't read the book by Mike Bara should. In it they say that the fake moon landing conspiracy was created by nasa
>moon landing happens
>astronauts come in contact with aliens
>aliens are on dark side of moon, threaten humans if they don't leave moon
>NASA tries to figure out relations with multiple back to back moontrips one after another
>aliens give last warning
>moon missions abruptly stop, NASA forced to obey aliens
>in order to give people a reason why we stopped going to moon, NASA manufactures fake landing theory
>distributes secret flyers to journalists about fake landing at conference
>next day conspiracy theories are all over newspapers

>ad hominem you already lost hur dur

I was just pointing out fact, no need to get but blasted algernon.

And way to keep up on your argument. I'm sure you really do work much more shitposting on Sup Forums. But until then you have supplied no evidence whatsoever to support your claim. You are balls at arguing. I bet your mom's cat walks all over you.

>>hey guys I know even NASA says it's impossible

But the guy never said that. He said he was worried about electronics and sensors not killing human aboard.

>believing in alien nonsense
That's even more retarded than to think man went to the moon and back 6 times in 3 years

then why are we not sending missions in this modern age? We could do thousands of experiments on water, plants, microbiology, soil, radiation and countless sciency shit. Why not? Think Sup Forums think!

Have you actually seen the video?
He's not saying humans can't pass through the belts, he's referring how the radiation from the belts damages electronics in ships and how they need to be properly shielded.

that is one upside down goy for sure

>That's even more retarded than to think man went to the moon and back 6 times in 3 years
Why is that retarded?

>then why are we not sending missions in this modern age?

Not a very good argument.

For you.

Moon is smaller dumb fuck, horizon distance on earth is approx 4.7km away
Horizon distance on moon is approx 2.4 km away.

>then why are we not sending missions in this modern age?
We are, we are sending fuckloads of probes and visited every planet of the Solar system with them.
Sending humans is a liability, and since the Cold War ended, there hasn't been an incentive for the government to push for that.
SpaceX is making progress because Elon Musk dreams of the trillions being the first space airlines would bring to him.

All of those are gov't sources.. Many of which are different Apollo missions. I don't know how NASA can be a third party to itself.

Hey NASA surely you still have the telemetry data frome one of the moon missions, it is the greatest technological feat of mankind surely you have them right?
"Uh no we lost them, and if we did have we don't have the right technology to read them anymore"
shit doesn't even pass the smell test let alone having the physical evidence to back it up

>Hey NASA surely you still have the telemetry data frome one of the moon missions, it is the greatest technological feat of mankind surely you have them right?

Not a good argument.

THIS. Why are there so many idiots who don't think of that? If they thought for a second we faked it, they'd be singing that tune all day long.

Sorry buddy your entire concept of reality is lala land crazy. You have been brainwashed and it is hurts your ego when someone can shatter your nonsensical beliefs.

you were in the discord the other night rambling about the same stuff. fuck off insanefag

>By all accounts, the epic-like search has not ended as anyone had expected. The searchers never found what they set out to uncover. Aside from a few canisters of Apollo 9 telemetry tapes still stored at the WNRC, the Apollo-era telemetry tapes no longer exist-anywhere. However, this disappointing discovery does not mean the Herculean effort that spanned more than eight years ended in vain. The team uncovered the best television-formatted recordings of the Apollo 11 moon landing and has secured NASA funding to apply modern-day digital technology to dramatically enhance the quality of these tapes.

Good goy.

These are meteorites you dumb faggot. nobody has been to the moon silly nigger

Why are all these moon hoaxers and flat earthers so violent about their views?
Why can't you expose what you think without attacking everyone like some feral nigger?

b$

If we can keep stupid shit like the original TV Enterprise to put in the Smithsonian, I think we can keep a few machines, and the telemetry, and/or have a rigorous update program for it all. You're not a good argument.

حكيم

its because you're retarded

people like you always go on and on about space

shit is totally made up. you fell for it. im sick of it.

All of the space agency's are in collusion and use the same symbolism. Look at the film of the first russian spacewalk, it's faker than a cheap Scifi flick from the same era.
we don't call you out you don't call us out and we all pilfer BILLIONS of tax dollars and retire in paradise.

>discord
I don't use that faggy shit

See?
You can't do anything without attacking others.

>im sick of it.
I don't care, nobody does.
And please, stop staining Sup Forums's reputation.

this isnt your faggy LARP forum. get the fuck out if you want to take about fake moonLARP hollywood shit.

Your argument is that they don't have all the telemetry data, so it never happened. This is a weak argument. What if I told you you had to provide a transcript of all your conversations with someone or else you never met them at all?

And this isn't /x/, this board is about politics.

>staining pols reputation
get out reddit fag this is a free speech zone
the red pill on "space" government corruption and secrets society's that control the grand illusion will come to you one day.

this isn't /x/ so stop talking about your make believe bouncy rock world.

>If we can keep stupid shit like the original TV Enterprise to put in the Smithsonian, I think we can keep a few machines, and the telemetry, and/or have a rigorous update program for it all. You're not a good argument.

This isn't an argument. Since someone saved x then y must have been saved too or the circumstances surrounding it never happened.

You're telling me that they would let tapes like that get misplaced? That is extremely illogical considering how many other things they have kept track of.. Additionally, you expect me to believe they wouldn't back up that kind of data had it actually exist? For a U.S. org. with millions of dollars of funding, that seems rather irresponsible.

I want to believe

No one with enough proof acts like a filthy chimp when trying to prove something.
Meanwhile, you go into any space thread and chimp out at anyone who disagrees with you, like a liberal.
Leave.

>get out reddit fag this is a free speech zone
And also a board about politics.

i wont prove fake shit. ill just pass it off as obvious bullshit

like space. total bullshit. you're fucking DUMB

why has no one in nasa blown the whistle on this yet?

Van Allen would like a word with you.

>The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight.
>The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months' duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.
>A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles, would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.
>However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage - a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.
>The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is nonsense.

>Dr. James A. Van Allen - 2003

The VABs weren't an issue the last 45 years because we've spent all our time and effort focused on LEO and building the ISS. The station's several hundred kilometers below the inner belt, so there was no need to design a vehicle with the kind of shielding necessary to protect a crew from exposure in the VAB. Now that we're looking at (finally) getting back out there, we need better shielding for the next generation of beyond-LEO vehicles.

duplicate backgrounds... kek.

They were restricted to like a 900 foot radius of the lander and you're complaining about repetitive backgrounds?

Well you caught em. You really got em this time.

It's all over now. People are going to finally see the earth is flat.

If we really went to the moon, why hasn't anyone been able to see the US flag on the moon with a telescope?

They never mention this.

See?
You have nothing, your arguments rely on
>DUDE, CAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE WE WENT TO SPACE, LIKE, ARE YOU RETARDED?

I never get what this kind of posts try to achieve.

Basically this. It looks so fake.

This is actually a very good agrument. They lost it because it would reveal their fakery.

>You're telling me that they would let tapes like that get misplaced?

Yes.

The data format is proprietary and probably only readable by one machine in existence. The data is temperatures, voltages, pressures from a dozen points around the ship. What practical value is it? The mission was a success all data points are nominal. In my experience telemetry only becomes useful during a failure. It help track down what went wrong. In this case nothing did.

it's super fucking dumb.

Yes, you can.
Although by now, solar radiation must have bleached the flag and now it should be white.

A much better proof is the reflective panels we installed on the moon, if you have enough money, you could shoot a laser towards one of them, and make it bounce back to your own reflective panel.
A rather expensive experiment, but it works.

Hey when you're done suckling Neil degrasses dick maybe you will realism that stealing hundreds of billions that could have been used to feed people instead of using it to FAKE space to make propaganda so people are easier to control and to remove god because muh science is 100% political