SAVE BLAIRE WHITE

BLAIRE WHITE IS GETTING SURGERY IN THREE WEEKS

I KNOW YOU ALL DESPISE THIS DEGENERATE MONSTRUOSITY AND THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIM

BUT IF THERE IS COMPASSION IN YOUR HEARTS YOU WILL FLOOD HER SOCIAL MEDIA WITH REDDIT POST SURGERY EXPERIENCES, THOSE THAT DESCRIBE THE HELL THAT IS "DILATION"

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/koJR1
kek.gg/i/4KgwcM.png
reddit.com/r/transhealth/comments/6m21ct/t_and_vaginas/djz7j3y/
youtube.com/watch?v=vseH5D8e3A8&t=133s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QUICK, POST THOSE REDDIT SCREENCAPS OF THE SUICIDAL TRANNIES FROM REDDIT, I NEED THEM

YOUR SRS REDPILLS

POST THEM

whats "dilation"?

>a tranny and mentally ill person is verified

nice, twitter

Trannies have to put a dildo inside their fake vagina several times a week to prevent it from healing because at the end of the day, it is an open wound.

SOMEBODY POST THEM

Serious post here: do not ask. Do not google. Do not think about.

If s/he cuts the dick off s/he loses everything

Don't

keep in mind, stint use if FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES
it's supposed to be extremely painful as well.

what the fuck is wrong with people? im honestly fucking done with humans im ending it all right fucking now. bye guys, its been fun.

Blaire needs to see them

REDPILL HIM; HE IS A VICTIM OF (((them)))

Guys let her* do it. She'll record and post her self destruction.

I'm done with the internet today...

seconded just watch, and wait.

Let the faggot do it. Who cares if a degenerate creep ruins its life?

Somebody post the reddit screencap about the guy who regretted getting the snip

oh, what isn't it?

soooo he's had a dick this whole time? why do trannies think their opinion is of any relevance before the surgery? dressing up as a girl and acting like a fag isn't the same as being a girl. sry lil lady boyz

I ONLY HAVE THIS

don't do it

Oh no you don't. Look man I know the dark is circling but god damn it don't give up on us now.

anyone have that pic of the tranny on reddit sinking into darkness after xir surgery?

there it be

SAVED

What's up with all these threads about trannies...and why do they focus so much on dilation?

see

~She~ will be better with ~her~ dick.
Better than leaving that gapping horrendous hellish hole.

Keep your feminine penis.

>BUT IF THERE IS COMPASSION IN YOUR HEARTS YOU WILL FLOOD HER SOCIAL MEDIA WITH REDDIT POST SURGERY EXPERIENCES, THOSE THAT DESCRIBE THE HELL THAT IS "DILATION"

No

Let him do it. Wake the Alt Light up to what fucked up people trannies really are.

It will ruin his life. Why doesn't he just keep it and find a dude who doesn't care.

BECAUSE IT IS GROSS

POST IT ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA

Any technique of vaginoplasty performed will require vaginal dilation of the patient for the rest of her life with a set of vaginal stents. This is due to the surrounding tissues, including the PC muscle, trying to move back to their original positions, forcing the neovagina closed.

Scar tissue will form at any place that two pieces of tissue (in the form of grafts) are joined together in this manner. Scar tissue has very different properties than the rest of the skin. The two most important differences are that as it heals it becomes much less elastic and it contracts as it heals.

As if this wasn't enough, when the neovagina relaxes and contracts between dilations, it develops wrinkles. These wrinkles will actually start healing together, narrowing the diameter of the neovagina. This will continue until the tissue has enough time to heal, so adequate dilation must be maintained during the healing process.

After the initial healing process it is possible to regain lost vaginal depth and or width by using progressively larger dilators, but it is a slow and difficult process. Therefore it is necessary to encourage proper dilation technique during the early stages of healing.

the account is still active

>It takes me 70-90 minutes per session, up to 120min with prep and cleaning. It hurts quite a bit. Two times a day. It sucks so much, you cannot believe. I have been more depressed now that I have been in my whole life
roflmao

Yeah.
You were right when you said I don't care

TWITT THIS TO BLAIRE, SAVE HIM

what the actual fuck now i want to kill myself more

4u

imgur.com/a/koJR1
this is him

I seriously almost passed out after reading a post op report. Fuck. I don't even wanna think about it.

HERE IS THE LINK, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:
kek.gg/i/4KgwcM.png

FUCK.

The thing about these fags is once they hit 25 nobody wants them anymore. The entire appeal to them is being a young atrractice boy. If they don't cut their dick off they can take Testosterone and retransition into men

He is getting that mutilation surgery that that reddit guy/it/thing did? Dear God, have mercy on his afflicted soul.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

>cut it off!
We don't need the mentally ill Breeding!

NO

i think their genitals (not sure what to call it) would seal back up cause its a technically a wound... someone on here said it needed to be done for 4 hours everyday/

you are aware theyre trying to give men wombs now? keep up

Omar Mateen did nothing wrong

Yeah, this comes under "useless surgery that offers no real quality of life improvements and a heap of potential problems with serious side-effects"

I'd keep my fucking dick if I somehow thought I was a women. Real dick or real vagoo. Nothing else.

I'm not sure if I care that they kill themselves but I'll share what I saved earlier.

>it is possible to regain lost vaginal depth and or width by using progressively larger dilators, but it is a slow and difficult process

Lmao, so going from using a dildo to a rolling pin to a traffic cone

>chopping off the feminine penis
Why would you crash your market value like that?

reddit.com/r/transhealth/comments/6m21ct/t_and_vaginas/djz7j3y/
here he is discussing """vagina""" smell

>Trans woman here. I used ovules for my odor and there was an immediate and total improvement. In Spain it is called Blastoestimula. Some people told me that even inserting garlic directly may help, but dunno if I would trym

I would stick to the boipucci meme and call my ass a vagina in order to avoid that hell

Do we even know if Blaire is getting SRS surgery, or if she just has some back problem or something?

If he's already scheduled the surgery odds are good it's too late, I hope he sees reason or something but otherwise keep me updated on his rapid mental decline.

the fuckin madman posted it again.

yes fellow anonymouse lets save blair white the stupid tranny prostitute degenerate piece of shit

any sympathizers, kys
op, kys
trannies, kys

sage

natural selection at work

life moves too fast for me to care about what some mentally ill nut does with his penis, it's not going to fix society. you want to fix society, start at the top, the herd will follow.

post moar transexual regret stories

i'm starting to feel sympathy for these sick fucks. every (((social scientist))) responsible for this shit needs to hang

rip in pupperoni, sweet prince

Cosmetic surgeon here. I love getting paid to castrait and mutilate degenerate fags. After I get all of their money, they kill themselves. Now that parents are sending their little boys to my and the Army pays for it, it's like a big fag holocaust.

Oh Cernunnos help him.

That is harrowing.

thanks bro. I'm tweeting this to blaire, hope he sees them

ayyy haha ayyy im one of those numbers that responded to that post ayyyyy

He isn't my problem.

That poor person is going to an hero soon

If you want to be seen as a woman you need to cut it off. Just don't go to the butcher next door.

I hope she gets infection and dies. Cmon OP why make a thread about this?

Dilation shall be the punishment for his sins.

i like this guy

bigger tits?

I just found out today, saw pictures too. Cant get a boner now.

Funny thing is, he was just on a podcast with his "straight" boyfriend and they seemed happy. Not sure why he'd want to lop his dick off.

pray that he doesnt do this to himself

also I just got a captcha that said click on cat furniture but a dog was on it.

Reminder that the concept of "gender" was created by a jewish pedophile who fed hormones to a baby who had his dick chopped off by "accident" by a Rabbi during circumcision, and then forced him and his brother to fuck each other while he took pictures.

They both killed themselves, one with antidepressants and the other with a shotgun to the head. And thus the "transgender" meme was born.

He's a human being, albeit totally mixed up and probably traumatized since childhood or at least brainwashed. What one of us can claim a life free of degeneracy? Have a heart.

Why can't i? Imagine him making a video about trannie regret stories that is watchd by her whole audience of degenerate kekistanies

I thought she already had it cut off

>neovagina
topkek

You mean something like this?
I mean there's nothing wrong with it right?

>dude who doesn't care.
any man, no matter how straight, will find dick more attractive than trans"""vagina""". see screenshots ITT.

Bible says gays should be stoned so I don't really care you nuChristian

tweet images posted here to him

source?

Can anyone redpill me on the link between jews and trannies, something about weimar

Let's see how long it takes you guys to figure out what happened to his arm: youtube.com/watch?v=vseH5D8e3A8&t=133s

imagine him making regret videos about himself and then live streaming his suicide.

And to add some more shock value, here you have some super cute mangina you all would love to lick right?

good post

feminine benis now

d-did he learn his lesson?

Because this degenerate is pretty redpilled and even explains he is mentally ill.

>Two times a day.

Is it like earing? Like as they do it more and more does their body get use to it and they have to do it less? Jesus christ I knew snipping your dick was bad but I didn't think it was THIS bad

I don't give a fucking shit about this tranvestite monstrosity