And now, our next contestant on The Biggest Cuck

>see the thing about Africa being fucked up is, it's 95 percent Europe's fault, full stop

>any French president's discussion of Africa that doesn't start with an apology on bended knee for sheltering Hutu genocidaires is a crock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ef5O4YLWEwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst thing europe did to africa was teaching them how to sustain a population with agriculture.

and giving them access to modern healthcare.

Africa would be a utopia if whites never stole our future.

picture of Ryan

I love how these white cucks love to ridicule the IQ of those they disagree with, but refuse to acknowledge the reality of IQ among the African population.

>teaching them how to sustain a population with agriculture
That didn't happen. Pic related: it's Zimbabwe after the whites were driven out.

>it is the white man's fault that one tribe of niggers tried to genocide another tribe

>it's another literally who with a blue checkmark episode

>Ethiopia
>never colonized by Europeans
>never influenced by Europeans
>left alone to their own devices
>still a shithole

>Liberia
>never colonized
>literally land given away to blacks so they can develop on ther own without anyone influencing them
>still a shithole

>Rhodesia
>most successful African countries
>richest, most developed, could potentially feed the entire continent
>blacks, by peacefully murdering whites, convinced whites the leave the country ans leave them alone to their own devices
>country becomes a completle shithole once the Europeans leave

Yeah sure it's Europe's fault...

>balding low-test DYEL fag with dual ear piercings

This shit-fest-retard-fable writes itself nowadays. Fucking hell.

>full stop
>continues to talk
Really though, "full stop" is quickly becoming the latest of the sassy catchphrases that liberals use to try and sound more important/emotional than they actually are.

Holy fuck people are dumb. This world is gonna get fucked by literal stupid sheeps

I had one professor in college try to convince us of the same. She said the original European settlers favored the Tutsi's because they were taller and a bit lighter skinned and this preference reverberated through the ages resulting in genocidal mistrust.

Even as a young freshman I was like, "Bullshit...Spotted my first commie professor."

Too bad it would have taken another 3000 years before you mud hut niggers figured out how to make it happen. All the other races would have left the planet to the encroaching bronze-aged niggers.

The piddly wealth they do have in most of Africa is largely due to non-African industrial efforts and western aid.

It's our fault for coddling them rather than leaving them to git gud

I have to agree with Cooper. Europe is fucking them by sending in food drops and creating a dependence on gibs. Instead of working on building up agriculture infrastucture they squirt out 10 kids and wait for the white man to bring them food.

It's because of Italians that Ethiopia ended slavery

>this is what cucks actually believe

Based Bolivian dropping the truth.

>quickly becoming
No. It's been fairly common, along with "period", for quite some time now; it's sassy, yes, but it is not new.

>European colonization ruined Africa, that's why it is shit today
>ignores that the most powerful country in the world today was also colonized by yurofags
I wonder how two different continents took such different paths following colonization...

The biggest mistake was shielding them from the natural consequence of their evolutionary existence: extinction.

>Hutu
Fun fact : It was actually established that General Kagame, a Tutsi (The minority), started the whole civil war by firing a missile into the presidential plane

This triggered a foreign intervention and long story short, he is now President Kagame since 2000, VERY good friend of the united states until recently, because the motherfucker just doesnt want to leave

Yes, people neglect to mention this; Europeans were the ones to abolish slavery in Africa, whilst Abyssinian monarchs were famously disdainful towards their own slaves.

Focusing only on the Italians, they did quite a lot to aid the shitholes they took for colonies. In modern-day Eritrea, they employed Asmara as some sort of architectural experiment, with Italian futurists using it as their playground; in Somalia, the Savoys built Mogadishu and encouraged innovative agricultural practices. This is unfortunately neglected, with most "educated" Westerners' view of the Italian colonial empire being reduced to the Battle of Adwa and, perhaps, Mussolini's intervention.

Frankly, Africa should be left to its own devices. Bernard Kouchner's rice sacks serve only to postpone their Malthusian collapse, which certainly won't be pretty.

I do hope you've noticed the evident sarcasm of user's post. I pity you, if you haven't.

> Hutu genocidaires

Yeah, because that has nothing to do with the problem.

>Le random blue check cuck bastardizing Europe
Yea, same thing everyday.

Not here to argue, just inform

I hate how people always bring up 'muh colonialism is the root of Africa's problems nowadays'. Like, really, ALL of them, even the ones that were there before Europeans colonized African countries?
What's funny is that a common argument is that 'all the money generated in Africa goes to outside companies, or the top brass in African countries', but... why? If African leaders had the power, whether legislative, or executive, to stop the so-called system that prevents money from reaching their poorest, well, why won't they display it? The sad truth is that the lower class in African countries have had the shorter end of the stick, whether they were sold into slavery during the period of the trans-Atlantic slave trade by their kings, or nowadays, where they're too savage to create an local-based company to try to compete with foreign companies. I don't know too much about interactions between Sub-Saharan Africans and Muslims from the Middle East, but I'm aware that Muslims held very negative views of the "Zanj", as they called them, and how they were also enslaved by Muslims.

Exactly how I expected him to look.

Africa was mostly tribes before colonialism

Daily reminder that African slaves were cuaght and sold to Europeans by other African tribes, before that they were simply killed.

>It's Europes fault

Explain?

to be fair, liberia was an american colony where we dumped a small number of niggers back when the resettlement movement was a thing. but yes, they were largely autonomous for the majority of their history as a nation

Dude they didn't learn jack their population is exploding because of (((Chr*stian))) handouts and no other reason.

>what is the current state of colonized and non-colonized areas in Africa

I don't know I'd say that Europe didn't do enough and then backed out when the publicity got all gay.

>africoons genocide other africoons
>France responsible

how long till these cuckolds are drowned out by voices telling the truth, that colonization was good for africa, and they've regressed since whites left?

all the data is on the whites side. life expectancy, literacy, pics of infrastructure then and now, etc.

Typical nigger attitude, everyone else is responsible for their fucked up situation

>take out more loans than you can handle
>using the loaned money to build infrastructure, and have the nerve to say the money didn't go to the people

This comic is so dumb. Just because you are poor and make stupid decisions, doesn't mean you aren't responsible for your actions and that you don't have agency. Blaming "teh system" for fucking up your country when YOU made bad financial decisions is the most cancerous form of victim culture. Sorry that whites can't babysit the lesser races of the world to make sure they make intelligent decisions 24/7

>What's funny is that a common argument is that 'all the money generated in Africa goes to outside companies, or the top brass in African countries', but... why? If African leaders had the power, whether legislative, or executive, to stop the so-called system that prevents money from reaching their poorest, well, why won't they display it?
That is not to say that foreign interests are not completely innocent, but it's not like they have full blame. At the end of the day, the leaders in these countries allowed them to, perhaps for a share of the profit?
it's akin to African kings selling slaves to slave traders. Slave traders did not go out of their way to hunt slaves or whatever, they were purchased.

How is it europe's fualkt at the beginning an then the 95%. How did someone come up with that? I call nigeria which is under full control of black people. Look up nigeria on wikipedia. It is a total mess. The jails go full exploding, slavery is a day to day issue (poor people selling their kids to rich people in order to work), the violence is far beyonfd recognition, the muslims call themself true muslims and despite the arabs who are too easy on non-believers, etc. It's not the fault of europe we got this issue. True. We colonized them more than any others, we hold the wells, the gold-diamond.oil. mines but it is not our fault people burn or chopping heads off others. This is their fault and they are too greedy to give away a bit. there are warlords roaming around who got the power in kenya, somalia, ebony coast.... others. It's not the fault of europeans and their projects.
It is the fault of coloniallism. Cool with that.
and the fault of corporianism (?) Dunno how to say that.
But don't take a look away how africans be enslaved into america lol.

>dams, roads, huge projects
>that hurt the environment

begone leftcuck

It is the reason they are in debt. And the IMF is bullshit anyways

You forced Africa to be multicultural when you forced tribes to live within your drawn borders.

They were always living there you moron. Tribes are not stationary. they wander around and uppsie they are in another state. Again, fucking moron.

When you are told and truly believe that all people are equal, the idea that Africa is a shithole because blacks are retarded goes off the table. The only other reasonable explanation to justify why black countries and communities are so shitty is putting the blame on other people, so everyone says colonialism just messed them up that bad.

Of course, that argument falls apart upon closer analysis because there are plenty of other nations that have been through FAR worse that are miles more prosperous than African countries, i.e. poland, russia, japan, the jews themselves, China especially. Among other reasons. The whole "its europes fault" won't go away until people can accept that black people are just that dumb and incompetent.

>take out more loans than you can handle
>dude y r we in so much debt DDD::
Hm.

good call, Fruit Stripe

To think we spent money and lives trying to uplift them only to have cucks screaming about a genocide nobody cares about

between all the wars and shit that Africa has been through, there were plenty of opportunities for African nations to break up into ethnic states. They never did because they can't think for themselves, so they rely on the political machinery that the Europeans left them. It's not our fault they can't improvise

this

I don't think most people appreciate just how much foreign aid is being dumped into Africa. and how even that isn't enough

Absolute bullshit.
In South Africa the black population increased from 3 million to 42 million in less than 100 years.
Their average life expectancy went up from 38 to 65.
Their litteracy rate went up from 0% to 85%
They had no human rights, running water, toilets, electricity, schools or universities. Their only prospects in life was becoming a meat shields, incubators or cattle herders. 95%+ of niggers alive today would not even exist if it weren't for Europeans.
They got fast tracked and gained instant access to 6,000 years worth of technological advances, yet all they can do is complain about it.
Trying to civilize Africa was a mistake. We should have just wiped them all out.

Black people are not just incompetitive or dumb. The top of them is getting too much power by the stupid ones. And then they wonder why they get "hold down".
It is a mix of colonialism (I don't want to take away that point because it's true in history) but in recent history, where they got their own presidents and their own legal system, it is just fleeing or going along with, most of times really strict versions of islam.
No fun here. Refugee from nigeria (Where I got all my stories from) and beating for a burglar (potatoes) was getting inflamed by tires around him. He got sprayed on gasoline and burned them. Happy turkey day. Apropos turkey. Arabs are no true muslims in the black men eyes. They are too forgiving.
Just to say some things I heard from my friend. Got anopther ones on request, but I think that should show the mindset then
On a special note: As I asked him about religion, it was "a true meslim". As I asked him about turks he was " what a waste of believers"

>colonialism was totally a good helpful thing for the third world

2/3 of a continent engaged in primitive tribal warfare is a utopia? Pretty much modern day without Toyotas and AKs.

You don't talk about Nestle,for example, and their private army for instance. But maybe that's not south africa then

Doesn't matter, honestly. The rest of the world has their shit together. Every other nation on earth is either at or below replacement aside from a handful of countries that don't pose a problem.

Africa however, poses an enormous problem. Whether or not there were colonies is irrelevant. They have to be stopped.

>be free slave innaliberia
>first action is to instate slavery and get those lazy niggers to work
truly a model for all free african nations

youtube.com/watch?v=ef5O4YLWEwk

Hurray, this world goes down the drain

I expected nothing and received even less.

At least you got something

It'll be worse when the Chinese fully move in and don't have that Kipling notion of wanting to uplift the locals.

The parts of Africa where Europeans/Whites were in control longer are usually better developed than the ones where KANGZ took over quickly. The fate of Rhodesia shows that this development can be reversed in a matter of 2 decades though.

Who kills blacks?
Who robs and rapes them?
Who enslaves them?
Who pays them coins while they live in mansions?
Pic related mugabes mansion, I simply dont understand what the fuck I have to do with Africa, leave them alone and stop mentioning them.

without a joke here. The highest rape statistic is in africa. Not because rape is legal but traditions. .... I can't tell you what is wrong there but that shit is nothing europe got anything in common with

I'm noticing more and more white South Africans coming here.

instead of just commenting like a jew, why not add some kind of fact to support the contrary? how about a cool fact about Liberia? Rhodesia? Hmm??

> starving
> i know ill plop out another 10 niggers
> how im finna feed ma kids wht ppl smdh

They always say this but they're never specific.

maybe because the topic is about that tweet? I dunno but tell me something. Why didn't you reply in favor or against bees in here?

Every time i see this pic it keeps gettin stories added

I hope you all are tweeting shit like this to ihm

Ryan Cooper used to blog for the Washington Monthly. He was a huge asshole then too. One of the Jane Hamsher style leftie Obama haters. As paranoid and confused as your average Sup Forumstard.

He's not completely wrong that colonialism fucked up Africa though. The Belgian King did some shit the equivalent of which I never hear niggers do to white people...

So was Europe until you the dominate tribe conquer the other ones. You made it so that no tribe would dominate the other one..
Most modern African states propped up by the UN don't support separatism for that said reason. Hence the African Union.

That's one thing europe did not do.
They could not.

Fun fact. Leo2 hired locals as police... guess who did the really fucked up shit?

>blacks monitoring blacks
>torture, maim, and kill all for fun
>blame a random King
Ok

>FUCKING FRENCH
> APOLOGIZE FOR BLACKS GENOCIDING BLACKS
> YOU DID THIS

There weren't many saints around is my impression. Inspired Conrad to write Heart of Darkness. Ultimately the man at the top in his comfy castle is responsible..

Africa was such a prosperous place until Europeans came and ruined everything.

Not true

>blame a random King
>who got all the money from literally bleeding the country dry

Ok!

First off. I didn't "make" anything. And as what europe is, it was always whiteish. Dunno where you get the moors or the arabs in this. It was like that in the holy roman empire to the separate states in the middle age to the modern countries.
No, really now my Black lives matter frined. Where in history was europe black or from blacks totally overwhelmed? No, wait. When in hell was europe a black nation?

oh wait, it was before the white man ever travelled on earth. Like cold weather and harsh environments and hundredthousands of years never happened.
and yes, we are way longer here than 5k years my friend. You think about some day a black man turned white but it is a process of hundred of years

Interahamwe false flagged it, you disingenuous fuck.

Probably true- look at SA / Mauritius, the most fully colonised countries

>Europe is fucking them by sending in food drops and creating a dependence on gibs.
Well, they don't have to take it if it's so bad.

well he's not wrong

eurocucks keep giving them food and medicine and doctors for free. Africa's population explosion is solely the fault of whitey.

WE

Well, tey souldn't grab for the gold-diamond-oil-titan-rubins-fresh water- deuterium.... etc then there. Or if they do, hey should give a fair share to them then. The most precious metal is mined there nowadays. No handy, laptop, graphiccard or even an i-pod.

lol wut the fuck? total shit brain retarded.

llolekekekeekekekekek no wonder he didn't use his real pic in avatar i take it?

Still, he died over a century ago

I don't understand. Previous argument was that Europe is giving too much food drops to Africa and that is causing problems. Now the argument is that Europe (and others, I suppose?) are not paying fair prices for natural resources coming from Africa?

Best proof that France is a medieval cesspit

Well, yeah. There's little good for africans to use colonialism as an excuse to not deal with their current troubles. That is, it wont do them any good. But as a matter of what historically lead from point A to point C, it does have some validity...

>peacefully murdering

So? Whatever you want to. Either paying them or giving enough aid. It's not like we as europeans got nothing there and they are just too stupid to survive.
As I mentioned before, Africa got the largest gold-diamond-oil fields in the world. even One of the largest fresh-water ressources. What do the corporations do who are very active there? Paying warlords, keeping the public from the wells by military.
Paying them a minimum of wage for HARD work and wondering why nothing is quite fine. they are not dumb, but kept out of everything that could make a man live for. Even to the extent that they risk their lives shipping through an entire ocean.
I don't know what you call that, I call that fuck me, my personal life, my wealth, my expectation of life, my way to live.
I hate that.
I live, work and party with my italian friends in germany. And Im a bloody german.
There is no need for racism, prejudices (except germans speak like its ww2) or heritages. We are a family, no one can destroy but ourself.
And then there is the politics who like to milk the others and give a shit about our well being. How can I not be angry at my own state for that?

I'm not sure what is the relevance of your (slightly degenerate) lifestyle and partying with Italians.
I'm not talking about racism. I'm talking about taking responsibility. Germany is responsible for the state of workers rights in Germany. It is not responsible for workers rights in Congo. If it is, then Congo is not sovereign country, but a German province. I'm sorry, but with freedom comes responsibility. I know this countries have a lot of problems, but saying it is 95% fault of Europe is unjust towards Europeans and patronizing towards Africans.

So in your opinion the problem with africa is that there isn't enough tribal violence?