Is it ime for Trump to sign an executive order naming cnn as an enemy of the State

and shut them the fuck down? For the sake of America and the world, enough is enough was last week.

Even a leaf can see how fucked it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he has grounds after they've admitted to lying to the public for ratings

gonna use that pic to reply to these bluepilled globalist cucks on twitter

He should reinstate that ban on propaganda aimed at U.S citizens that Obama repealed in 2013 that was originally ratified at the end of WWII.

The media is legally allowed to lie to the American public, covered under the first amendment.

Sedition and treason isn't.

no, that would hurt him. he should not give any appearance of being the aggressor. Trump only needs to continue pointing out every time they shoot themselves in the foot, let them do the work for him.

Executive order?
Newp.
Not worth it.
He has turned CNN into his bitch. No one who matters to him believes them.
Turning them into a free speech martyr would literally be retarded.

If any major media source went after our PM that unjustifiably, and did half the shit cnn does in just one day.

They would be shut down. I guarantee it.

I'm using this at my 'government' job.

>went after our PM that unjustifiably
>unjustifiable
>Turdeau
Kek. I like your spirit, though, leaf.

this

that power hungry statist asshole would do it under a pretense of moral duty or some shit that he believes is divine right for him.

Until I hear normies in the street out loud denouncing CNN and other shitty media as often as they disparage fox and breitbart I won't be satisfied, necessitating a law or something that will dismantle media organization as it stands now. He just has to time it when there is no backlash if not full support.

There should probably be a point where libel, lies, and slander aren't covered by freedom of the press. I think it's something we should look into.

I can't go around town slandering and spreading lies about my neighbor's business for no reason. Don't see why a Super Special Press Badgeâ„¢ changes anything.

Fox has been doing this shit for years with Obama. The shoe just changed foot.

> "OBAMA SPENT BILLIONS TO GO TO INDIA"

You just made my point user. Exactly!

All that and he's represented here floating on a cloud with a halo on his head. By all the media.

To be honest that's the right thing to do. I didn't vote for the guy, but I fully support him because he'd the elected leader of my country. Any thing less is garbage. It'd not about me or him. It's about Canada.

I'll take up my issues during the next election. Until then I'd just be holding my country back. Regardless of whether or not I personally agree with its direction.

CNN makes ISIS stronger. They make North Korea stronger. They make all of Americas enemies stronger.

The difference here is that CNN is Fraud News. Fox has the president's endorsement.

OP I really like that picture.

Mind if I save it?

I'ts not about being for or against a President -
they aren't pushing that. They're pushing a very obvious agenda.

Hands up don't shoot. Peaceful protests in Hamburg. Islam is peaceful and we should welcome them. White males are evil and we should disarm them. Don't worry about that DNC corruption, look at this story about Russia that provides no evidence about anything.

You might be right. They really backed the fuck off not to long ago by "firing" three reporters and retracting their story. When Trumps buddy threatened to sue them for 100 million.

A president can't shut down a journalistic residence. That's part of your own advertised freedom. Otherwise welcome to germany where freedom of speech isn't what it sounds like.

I don't own the internet go nuts. Do you think I made it or something?

Not that talented...

>A president can't shut down a journalistic residence
Fraud News is not journalism. CNN is a terrorist group and they are attacking our president.

It's about lying to paint a narrative against the President, which both have been doing.

Fox is sucking dick while CNN is dropping negative stories. The shoe switched and it used to be reversed.

Both lied/are lying.
It's just an issue now because Trump was horribly divisive and politicized the country to an unseen point and because he is calling it over and over for you guys to constantly believe it's new.

News networks are drove to make money. How they get it doesn't matter, they just gotta please their base.

They didn't call out for violence or did it themself against the USA. I don't know what you think is terrorism but in my eyes it is the execution of actions against the state or its represantatives. Not asking questions or doubting a republican, liberal, candidate.
If that would be the case your whole system could be used to thrwo all of you into jail my friend.

Oh sorry, I got to add a little bit.
It is the execution of actions against the state or its represantatives in order to get what they want, political or otherwise.

But are you right then? You got lied by both sides. and you wasn't presonallay there to verify.