Christian Crusades

>Christian Crusades
>"FUCKING BASED CHRISTIANS DESTROY THOSE MUSLIMS. FUCKING BASED!!!"

>Muslim Jihad
>"WOW WHAT SAVAGES HOW COULD THEY USE VIOLENCE?!?!?"

Can we agree that religious violence is always wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Killing satanists
>wrong
kek

>one finger salute

Christians should use a three fingered salute given the meaning of the Muslim version.

no. religious violence is good in many cases, such as the Reconquista.

Fixed

Fighting for the good of humanity is always good, and God is always in humanity's best interest

can we agree that equating the defensive and financial incentives for the Crusades with the enshrined mandate for Jihad in Islam is retarded but you just went ahead and did it anyway?

No because moslem scum aren't human.
You will be purged from these Isles paki filth.

Christianity needs savagery to work user. Kill all non christians.

Im trying to come up with a sort of unifying bannr for christcucks and fagans. Thoughts?

We got a cross and the world tree, the halo is a halo, all symbology there.

I simplified it for you.

>Can we agree that religious violence is always wrong?
wrong, religious violence is always right
fucking faggots dont wanting to fight is wrong

islam did nothing wrong
britanistan is going to be ours

no we cannot you absolute fucking retard.
>1 post by this id in an hour old thread
sage
for the cause this vid explains op's retardation
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

The crusades were a retaliation. That justifies it.

no. I will agree murder is.

yes, religious violence is always wrong.
the difference is that, while the crusades were pretty stupid and violent, they happened during a time when violence was commonplace. Times have changed and violence like that is no longer acceptable, yet muslim jihadists have not changed with the world. They refuse to accept that maybe their past beliefs were too extreme, and continue to react to things like violent baboons.

do you think calling them violent baboons are going to stop them

No, the reason I called them baboons is because being reasonable is a foreign concept to them.
In saying that, im not advocating for pacifism. You can't sit down a baboon and explain to it that it is doing wrong.
Instead im saying religious violence is always stupid. Violent defense against a Muslim who is trying to bomb you, is incredibly justifiable.

Who cares.
Deus Vult, death to mussies, fags, niggers, kikes and communists.

crusades were a defensive war. jihad is not. OP is a faggot moron

it's never wrong

if you're going to be violent, you might as well be violent for a cause

I think a handy infographic on how to justify self-defense against Islam would do wonders.

come to my pentagram'd up altar i'll fucking possess your righteous ass

this is the most stupid fucking argument i've ever seen dude.

>Violence was okay then, but it's not now, because it's 2017!

fucking LOL

HOLY FUCK. WITNESSED

think for a second, he's talking about normies shithead. we find ourselves in this situation because of their sissy ways

yeah then you can post on facebook against all the libtards, amirite!? hehe

start with your pope then, faggot

Your attempts to make the war against invaders and a war of conquest be morally equivalent don't work here, chaim.

>Can we agree that religious violence is always wrong?
This is the view of orthodoxy (or more specifically, the concent of a holy war ala crusade/jihad is considered blasphemous, the idea of killing barbaric infidels because they are on your lawn preparing an invasion is seen as an unfortunate necessity)

However on a totally secular level the crusades were entirely justified.

they are bombing you cause you all a bunch of degeneratesm, it's justificable

right then you absolute mongoloid, go out and commit violence like you're from the 10th century, see how far you get.

They are bombing "us" which is religious violence, which i stated before is fucked, you shithead

He criticized muslims for acting like "violent baboons"
We are all still violent baboons -- 1400 years is nothing. there is nothing wrong with what Jihadi muslims are doing. God is God when he is a source of power for a people -- not meekness and pity, -- Allah is for the expansion and conquest of the Islamic state. Trump is bringing back the same God (power for nation) and slaying the fake God (Jewish martyr)

D E F E N S I V E
W A R

hah, well it has to be simple enough that people figure out for themselves. and no, not the libtards. the key is to win the undecided, centrists etc.....

cause you say so you fucking dumb cunt? get your shit pushed like the sissy you are, you fucking degenerate, isis is doing nothing wrong

The Crusades killed Christendom in the middle-east and was responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire.

I gave an argument which im not going to repeat just because you are too busy sucking mutilated muslim cock, fagboy

religion should never be politicised, it should only be for spiritual reasons, why can't people get that

t. qt sufi

>comparing a 500 year old war to modern jihadism.
OP is on a new level of retardation.

>argument
>cos i say so
okay man, you are going to get your head chopped off and i dont even care

well that wouldn't be too smart, would it? That's why you do it for an organization, like the military, or as a form of protest, like Antifa or counter protest (why do people like stickman? cause he acted violently), or for self defense. or you can love your enemy and never defend yourself like a true Christian and tell yourself that you're a good person.

Thats my point you dunce. Times have changed, you cant just go out and do violent shit without consequences.

As much as Sup Forums hates Islam, they know it's the ultimate redpill. That's why you see hundreds of threads on Islam everyday. You don't see the same thing for any other religion or ideology. If Muslims weren't brown Sup Forums would be a radical Islam board.

>christian populations almost disappear in middle east before the crusades
>the whole purpose of the crusades was defending the roman empire, who was requesting help
>crusades manage to stave of both by a few hundred years using a few thousand men
I would call you a faggot, but even homosexuals aren't this stupid.

there were always consequences for it. jihadis simply don't give a fuck (alpha dominance) about peace-dome laws or modern living

the crusades took back land that sand niggers pilaged. nothing wrong w that.

mohammad was the antichrist foretold in revelations

the false prophet