WHY SO MANY PEOPLE SHAME AND MOCK OLD SUPERHEROES FANS

Why so many people ridicule and mock old superhero fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/stream/xxjhwzvo7fgllbok7hr5ads7m4e?hl=en&authuser=0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't politics but I can tell you why that guy in particular gets mocked, it's because he's a morbidly obese hog.

Hes not obese

Lurker here. He's cool. He looks like a cool dad or uncle. I'd like to hang out with him. People like to shame the out group so that they can raise their own status. Nothing wrong with him.

Why do you feel the need to identify yourself?

>I'm Fatman

you can hang with him he is christian hillbilly and he hangs on google hangouts debating atheists

I'm mocking any cosplayer fag, no matter the age. Cosplayers and furries are the same trash.

his phone number 502) 509-7544

link?

i know the guy, he used the batman thing to attract children, it seems creepy to me, i dont trust him, he also spend a lot of time telling gays they are going to hell, he makes video at gay parades and zooms in on them with their shirts off, he tries to make every conversation about gays or kids, i think he is a closet homo and pedo, you want his phone number? i got it, or i can get you into google hangouts with him and you can see how he is

HES NOT IN THE ROOM BUT HE USUALY HANGS WITH US , WE KNOW HIM.
hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/stream/xxjhwzvo7fgllbok7hr5ads7m4e?hl=en&authuser=0

Just fuckin leave the dude alone. He aint bothering us so dont bother him

this guy shared the right stuff that is his number and our link, the guys name is Jim

HES OUR BUDDY WE LIKES TO ENGAGE WITH STRANGERS ON TOPICS OF EVOLUTION AND RELIGION, WE AINT BOTHERING HIM

he aint bothering you but that dont mean he aint bothering anyone else, you dont know the guy, he needs to learn

HE LIKES*

we like those topics too but you spend 5 mins with this guy and you will see what we mean

HEY JUST A HEADS UP BUD, I THINK YOU LEFT CAPS LOCK ON.

Cool

Because superheros are dumb bitch baby bullshit for 5 year olds

that guy always uses caps, he knows he is doing it, its his calling card, dont worry about it

this guys has problems much worse than just pretending to be a superhero

SAGE

YOU WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS HIM

IM STRONGER THAN YOU