Nate Carlittoo thread #7 :: too good to slide edition

alright well fine if y'all're gonna be lazy niggers, fine, I'll make the new thread.

FB:
archive.fo/op7DT

Scanner: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2344/web

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/op7DT
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uf_rTLqj0o
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2344/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this picture , im intrigued

bruh maybe you should check the 6 previous threads

Dude pointed a gun at a cop photo op and it was his profile picture. /pol did the rest. Mostly just making nogs jog. Meta trolling.

Earlier today a thread was made about some kid on FB who posted a photo of a gun pointed at an officer. Some anons reported the photo to the local PD and FBI. Waiting to hear if anything came of it.

The kid seemed like a total degenerate though. Probably had it coming.

see this thread instead, it's even more of a lazy nigger thread with this one and it has more posts, let this one slide

Is this a CNN psyop?

Sorry I was taking a shit asshole and I just got off a 3 day suspension.

archive.fo/op7DT

Previous thread

OP was too high to link to the previous thread.

anyone got an archive of the first thread?

Middle school sucks. Especially when you have to shit all the time

Too drunk man, just follow the thread links in reverse.

>Asian male running from cops?????

WTF is going on in Lansing??

It's the wildest ton in America

I'm an adult. Sorry i wasnt keeping up with your unnecessary nigger hate threads.

I used to soak wads of paper towels in water and throw them into the stalls of people shitting while in middle school. I could never use a public restroom afterwards for years because of my own behavior.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD
MIGRATE TO THE FIRST ONE

this, pls sage, he got digits

Bump

Make some memes.

>put Robert Godwin in the cross-hairs

They doubled dipped him in oil before taking

>Nigger pointing a gun at a nigger

Am I supposed to care?

A nigger is a nigger, no matter what uniform he has on.

Only the white race possesses positive characteristics. If we actually had a nation of our own we wouldn't have so much crime and bad things.

I don't give a fuck about this nigger situation. Just like I wouldn't care about two elephants fighting. I don't care what animals do.

nevermind this thread has legs again

Sleepy scanner cops

lol at the level of degeneracy.

thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uf_rTLqj0o

Sooo are the cops going to do anthing?

This meme could go places

Niggers

You dummy, it hit autosage.

archive.fo/op7DT

wlns.com/contact-us/

[email protected]

[email protected]

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2344/web

>
apparently not, iv been following this shit all day and wow! nothing happened! these fagget ass niggers can command airstrikes and capture flags but cant put a dumb nigger away with substantial evidence.. Sup Forums is falling the fuck off, bunch of lazy virgin niggers

>tfw to intelligent too arrest a nigger

The kid just came home about 20 minutes ago and the cops are rallying at a gas station near Hartford.

Pay attention.

>Trying to get cops to pop niggers
>unnecessary

Quick rundown? Yuropoor here, just woke up.

I mean, listen - listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. How - It's really sad. It's pathetic.

The kid pointed a gun at the back of a BLACK cop. He's a threat to anyone.

why did you reply to me you massive faggot?

Don't let that fool you, I'm really an Okay guy.

Lansing cops just switched to TacCom and are about to arrest a kid who posted OP's pic that we AUTISM'D.

Also, if the fb page is third party open, how come only a single britbong is on this?

Bumping for more like these

are you a fucking markov chain?

the thin blue line

We didn't want to go into overload. Bong-Jew play was working well.

>black male, white female

gg america.

Any news? I've been afk for a while.

What have you contributed aside from shitposting?

YEAR OF BIRTH
Also coal burners btfo

You're wrong.

Wait.

Looking at his FB page he doesn't even look black, he looks like a mestizo who's gone full LARP as a wigger.

Is my screen just shitty?

well then are you equally as high as me or some shit?

We're over here lads:

I didn't know! So now, if I went in and made a major security issue out of it, everybody steps in. Administration steps in, and there are no exclusive rights for anybody; nobody wins. So I made a decision and it was... wrong. It was a bad call, Donald, It was a bad call.

390 listening on the scanner.

you are tripping me the fuck out mang

Fuggg

What's happened? Did he died?

You know, I... I expected more from you. I thought you'd be smarter than this.

confirmed middle eastern

I fucking hate you one-liners like you. You always do some mysterious retarded pun, add a smug reaction face to it and expect people to understand what you're talking about.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "THE THIN BLUE LINE".

You're so fucking annoying.

Any word on those 30 pizzas and breadsticks someone ordered to his door?

>WHAT THE FUCK IS "THE THIN BLUE LINE".

The few cops who wear BLUE that are the line between criminals and victims.

Perkele.

Ha ha

It's an American thing.

I... I am smarter than this. I know I am. I can feel that I am. It's just that I've had a few drinks and smoked the last remaining bit of weed I had, and now my mind is in a constant state of flux.

I'm struggling to understand the world before me, senpai. I'm doing the best that I can. I try every day to learn more about the world around me and expand my horizons, and yet, you feel the need to denigrate me?

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

>WHAT THE FUCK IS "THE THIN BLUE LINE".
nigger detected

Cops are blue, they are holding the line between crime and citizens. It's thin because there are not many of them

*Leaf

its the republican version of the rainbow faggot flag. A little rectangle with colorful lines that means you are a stupid dipshit

you are also a nigger

rape

Okay, I know this is an emotional moment for all of us, okay? I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly... clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or *anybody*, has the right to arbitrarily exterminate (((them)))

I take offence to that as I am a potato nigger.

Here's my attempt

Zip it nigger

Why would they hire this porch monkey anywhere?

You're right of course—exterminating anyone has its downsides. Everyone should be studied and understood, even if for their failures and deformities. If ((they)) have succeeded thus far, should we not continue to study them, and understand why ((they)) have succeeded?

This is part of my greater theory that Soros is actually Not Really A Bad Guy, Per Se.

I'm glad to see that you're feeling a little bit better. They told me that all the weakness and desorientation should pass soon.

Civic nationalism

saved

>66yo. man with exposure to poison ivy in his face and throat area.

All units disregard the monkey with a gun and respond.

I stand corrected.

You are either an incredible work of art or an epic troll. In fact, those two may not be mutually exclusive.

I'm not blind to what's going on, but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.

>front lawn under tree with friend

Have they caught lemarcus kekelstein yet?

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO POINT OUT JEWS. THIS IS FUCKING WHY
jews aint white. never were never can be. but blacks blame whites for fucking everything. WHEN ITS THE FUCKING JEWS.

I must take matters into my own hands then...

If you're smart, we can both come out of it as heroes and we'll be set up for life.

W E W

E

W

ebic

Sup Forums is a multi-million dollar installation, okay? He can't make that kind of decision...