This is the 46th President, say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
americanlastnames.us/P/PENCE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based, I always wanted more of a mainline republican anyways. Need a return to sanity.

Christian idiot.

Anderson Cooper

he doesn't care for queers

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

He's a closet faggot.

Dude im a lefty but my god I would prefer even pence over trump 10000 times. Please make it happen already. I want a little sanity back. I cant take it with trump its like an entire year of shit goes down every week.

He puts up one hell of a Christmas lights display

He won't be as embarrassing as Trump, nor as eager to burn bridges with our allies. He'll be a typical Republican, which we've whethered through before.

I'm right wing but even I can recognize that Trump is a mistake. I much rather would have had someone like Rubio or Paul Ryan be president at this point.

Nothing is getting done and Trump is doing his best at distracting from the important issues.

This. People saying Pence would be worse than Trump, isn't paying attention to how much of an idiot Trump is.

You can't just zap homos until they're straight again

LE UPBOAT BASED BLACK MAN MAGA TRUMP LE REDDIT ARMY

Hi Shareblue, replying to yourself again?

Just hang on tight and ride the tiger, my beta friend

With the way Trump is falling in line with the GOP and just signing whatever they send to his desk, literally the only difference between him and Pence is that Pence wouldn't be totally incompetent and retarded.

Pence will fuck shit up intentionally like any GOP president would; but at least he won't fuck shit up accidentally.

Secret Jesuit, a Papal stooge who will bring about Sunday Law -- Russia shit won't fuck up Trump, but during the beginning of his second term he'll be assassinated and it will piss off & horrify so many people that Pence will assume office empowered by the psychotic "Evangelical" rage of the USA and we'll be living in a very different world.

Dude i know right. I want establishment back. Fuck having WWIII

fuck off shill, go suck putins throbbing cock.

>Christian idiot

Says here ...

Last Name PENCE

Meaning Not available

Origin Jewish, Romanian, Belgian

Rank 2,769 (2000 US census) 2,882 (1990 US census)

Count 11,952 (2000 US census)

americanlastnames.us/P/PENCE.html

Good

DONT
O
N
T

I hope he will continue the incredible work of President Trump.

Reminds me of the chink from Dust Empire

>It's all so tiresome dealing with the left, why can't we just electrocute them all?

>people actually falling for this trumptard pretending to be a leftist
Jesus, why the fuck do I even browse this board anymore. It's been overrun with underage idiots.

Sadly that wont happen. It's President Ryan

these idiots and that stupid story.

Mike "Puttin' Fags in Body Bags" Pence?! Helluva guy. Understands that amperage is truly the only way of dealing with the 'Faggot Question' (besides the obvious).

What do Indianafags think of him/his governorship?

>blocks your path

Oh fuck off. Rubio & Paul Ryan are owned by lobbyists.

They're more or less democrat cucks that kowtow to P.C. culture and want BigGov to survive.

Hopefully Rubio was eternally BTFO'd by Christie

Gay

TO THE TOP PEDES

YES. Rand is the man.

President Trump for 7 more years though.

pathetic shill robot reply

MAGA PEDES!

(& fuck the dumbass OP)

>surfs past you

Yeah I would much rather have Rand.

Yep. Fuck shareblue cucks

True, but that I think we could bounce back from. Trumps fucking up in ways so spectacular, I don't think we'd bounce back completely after four years. Who tries to start a trade war with fucking Canada?

fuck yeah!!!

Trump will likely run and win in 2020 but Pence will be well prepped to continue the tradition. Something tells me that he likes the craziness a bit... I do!!!

Fuck off haters.

TRUMP 2020 VISION

Shocked to meet him. The experience was electric.

where the hell is mike anime pence

Rand before anyone else, other than his father. But I want no-one else but Trump until then.

I was very sad when Trump went after him early on in the debates. Glad they're getting along (it seems).

*fries you both*

>its like an entire year of shit goes down every week.
Yeah, because it couldn't just be that the MSM are a bunch of left-leaning, profit-driven sensationalists. That would be unfathomable.

Also, Obama is a nigger.

Actually I really want Rand's repeal & replace (w/a true free market)

Trump better not sign the shit that's been percolating from the cucks in the House & Senate

I wore my Ron Paul shirt a couple days ago.

idk if he will be the next president but he looks presidential. like if you were going to cast some one as the president in a movie he looks like he could be the president. the white hair makes him look old enough but he isnt like geezer looking yet he isnt grandpa

>Being so bluepilled that you support democracy.

I pray to God that Trump is the last president of this country, that he ends democracy and no one every votes again. Trump could be the cure to the egalitarian madness of our era.

I say this as a veteran of the Iraq war.

FUCK the constitution, Fuck the republic, and fuck all of you.

I like that he elctrocutes trannies

1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first."

Meme Pence to the White House

kek Me too

So Trump heralds the zombie apocalypse is what you are saying.

GET IN HERE TO STOP PEDOS WE ARE CLOSE

If you want to interpret it that way i guess

at least he's white

I think he's my favorite so far. Honest, down to Earth, God-fearing Christian. It's exactly what we need in these difficult times.

Here boy, fetch!

nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us"""echo

>dude we're republicans but we totally hate Trump

GO ASTROTURF SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU OBNOXIOUS LIBERAL FAGGOTS

Better than trump

>Mike fag drag pence

MUH MAN!

FAG DRAG
FAG DRAG
FAG DRAG

>Neocons are republicans

Right or Left doesnt matter, you are the 96% of people who make household income less than 1 million dollars.

The Theocracy rises brother.

he is very handsome

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT!!!

>being a poorfag

Judeo-Christcuck faggot, probably has lot of shekels because if his service to ISrael.

That's ironic, your ilk was the one calling me unamerican for not supporting a sandwar over a country that had literally nothing to do with 9/11.

Is it gay I want him to dominate my asshole.

Extremely.

convince him it would cure you and he might just do it.

this man would give himself to the american people until there is nothing less to give.

A suck for a pence

>I much rather would have had someone like Rubio or Paul Ryan
>Paul Ryan
>PAUL RYAN

Neck yourself shil. Trump isn't going anywhere.

You shouldn't support the US army. The US military is not a moral organization. They accept faggots, welfare queens, scum, and will draft your daughter in time of war so she can be a combat MOS comfort girl whore.

So yeah, I agree with you. its impossible for a democracy to be moral or have any war worth supporting. Democracy is the antithesis of honor, duty, and hierarchy.

Electrifying

FLAG SAVED

I can do without the hierarchy, just made to limit people.