Why can't jews help but bring up hitler and the nazis all the time he does it in almost every video

Why can't jews help but bring up hitler and the nazis all the time he does it in almost every video.

I think Ethan brings up Hitler because it's funny.

Because the modern western world subscribes to Holocaustianity rather than a religion. Hitler is the Satan and Jews are God's Angels

Most of them have been conditioned just as much as we have desu. You hear about the 6 gorillion so much in school that it inevitably becomes a hot topic of discussion when you're an adult, especially if you're a Jew.

(((Klein)))

is he /ourjew/?

yea usually its for the sake of some ironic hyperbole and he's still quite blue pilled and conditioned like a lot of normies irrespective of being Jewish.

Because theyre the only ones allowed to you dumb faggot

fucking hell

Because he's retarded

Ethan's wife looks like a holocaust victim.

That is, had the holocaust happened. - ".. Yeah."

Shit
I should have said "wait, Sup Forums is made up of jews?"

im too slow

yea i'd say hes the closest (((we))) have

So many good comedians are jews, maybe it's because they're genertically more funny, think about it.
Germans have no sense of humor and they're naturally the least jewish race. When you think about it, it's possible that's why they seem to always bring up the holocaust in videos, because they're being over-represented in comedy where things like the holocaust come up because it's funny.

i love him even if he's a jew he's a cool jew

he knows westerners are incapable of disagreeing with anyone they pity. it's an act of aggression that you can't even acknowledge without becoming a villain.

>Germans have no sense of humor and they're naturally the least jewish race.
that's some bro science

I went to a wedding where an acquaintance was marring a (non-practicing) jewish girl.

Even in the fucking wedding speeches they were all crapping on about how this great grand mother had a hard time during the war and that great uncle who survived Auschwitz would be so proud, and how great and resilient their people are.

All the goyim in the gathering just looked at each other and rolled eyes. Why do the jews have to bring up these lies at literally EVERY opportunity, no matter how inappropriate?!?

I want to fuck trap ethan

Hitler didn't kill jews because of people like h3h3 he killed jews becuase of people like Bernie Sanders

Because the Holocaust has overtaken God as the most revered think in the Jewish religion, particularly Reform Judaism. Orthodox Jews don't do this.

>Germans became so obsessed with their perceived lack of humor that they have turned their entire country into a joke.

Like I said before, the 6 gorillion has become such a mainstream phenomenon that it's literally morphed itself with Judaism; the Holocaust has BECOME their culture. As a result they've become conditioned to have this permanent victim complex.

Look up the Schmucks episode with pyschicpebbles, he even points out the JQ. Also bug off e-celeb fags

Bernie isn't a bad guy, he's just an idiot when it comes to economics. People like George Soros and the Rothschilds were the reason for Hitler's hatred of Jews.

Also Hitler didn't actually kill any Jews, at least not intentionally.

I don't think he does when he collars with idubbbtv, that's the only time I watch h3h3 anymore

Makes my synapses fire

so what you're saying is Sup Forums is mostly jews?

There are only two /ourjews/ as far as I'm concerned, Kubrick and Bobby Fischer

GTFO REDDIT!

and karl marx

Link yet? U autistic faggots

Like H3H3 but he's totally in it for the money, a blind man could see this.

t. Matt Hoss

true and he's heavily carried by that stupid h3 subreddit

they've spread his shit more than he could ever dream for

He brought up wanting to see Hitler suicide in a bunker, but there is so much evidence he escaped to Argentina.

I guess it will be a few years for that info to bleed into mainstream knowledge

The latest podcast h3 did was pretty good.

Dont forget this one, he should be example for every jew on earth.

>be genius
>kill self

Really sad

Rochhilds having a laugh.

What I hate about kikes is even the 'good ones' degenerate into being antiwhite you just give them enough time

apropos GET

literally who?

40 year old jewish fagget who steals Sam Hyde material turns it into reddit-friendly cancer

40 year old faggot EXPOSING prank channels LMFAO

40 year old kike interviewing his kike mother every 3 episodes, who by the way looks disturbingly identical to his semi-retarded wife

He's Casey Neistat, another "wacky" and "zany" edgy jew or, in other words, a fuckin kike faggot.

Jews have an extremely high propensity for depression and other mental disorders. The whole "IQ and happiness correlate negatively" thing is 100% grounded in reality.

oh right we can't forget about muh ashkenazi IQ

implying it's notpure rampant kabbalistic nepotism and gang-mentality protectionism LMFAO

CNN is composed off all-jews because HIGH VERBAL IQ and overall intelligencia hahahahahahahaha

Fuckin bipedal anthropomorphic rats I swear the time will come we'll kill em all bet on that

Jeez

Jizz all you want kikes are the cancer of humanity and there are two options, we will die fighting that tumor, or we will chemo them the fuck off, despite the high risk of those rats returning.

In the end, those disgusting subhuman bipedal rats will lose. Whether you believe it or not.

I get the sentiment, but I don't think blind homicidal rage is very productive desu.

eat a snickers plz