Why is it that all nations that are white are falling for the jew demographic replacement immigration policies?

Why is it that all nations that are white are falling for the jew demographic replacement immigration policies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

Jews control the money. The money controls the politicians.

I realize I can't stop this there is one person I just have to take it how it is and if asians are going to eventually take over I'd prefer them over africans or muslims. Australians are pretty Conservative but all keep voting for the same parties.

But we are we letting them in?
Why cant we simply break the brainwashing and narative with truth
Why dont ppl see the truth when its outside their door?

beacause white are obselete so negroes and sandnegroes are gaining terrain

i guess you have that going for you

That's the entire vector m8. Most people won't see what's happening until it's at their door, and even then will pretend it isn't happening. How many times has this happened throughout history?

So we show them what's already happening and how close it is to their door.

i think its more of a taking out the compition thing,
Snadnegores and negroes just rek shit they are a loss on all fronts of a nation and ecconomy , in as workers they are more costly

yeah i was naive ones, i wasnt able to contemplate the evil in thi sworld, and basicly how fucked up ppl are. so what do we do, create fear to zap ppl in to reality?

Jewish subversion has lead to declines in the white birthrates through feminism, the gay movement, degeneracy and the destruction of the family unit.
The babyboom of the 50's have left most western nations with inverted population pyramids which need a larger working class to support the aged.
The aged population now votes against the interests of their offspring to further their own agendas and represent the largest demographic.

Calm, rational presentation of documentary evidence. Be able to back it up with clear facts and rhetoric (use Sup Forums to develop your skills with shills and retards so you can behave like a normal person who isn't a sperg in real life.)

Can you lay out a series of arguments for why this is objectively undesirable that would relate to the masses? People by and large agree with common sense when you don't get them triggered or put them on the spot.

>Why is it that all nations that are white are falling for the jew demographic replacement immigration policies?
>jew demographic replacement immigration policies
The truth is that this is not of use to the jews and it is not in their best interests. Imagine that Muslims eventually take over all prominent political positions in, for example, France or the UK. If they do that, the kike-hating muzzos will undoubtedly nuke Israel and any rich jewish area until it's just ash and smoke.

I think it's more of a cultural issue, that westerners are more susceptible of being cucked. I think that the only reason (((they))) allowed Donald Trump to win the Presidency is so that the world can have a massive anti-immigration awakening to save not only the white race, but the kikes as well.

What kind of autism is this?

>Why is it that all nations that are white are falling for the jew demographic replacement immigration policies?
Stop blaming others for your failures and do something constructive already.

>Can you lay out a series of arguments for why this is objectively undesirable that would relate to the masses? People by and large agree with common sense
Only with meme

>or by simply saying every house that is not a house of islam is a house of war. maybe ad some verses

quoete some crime states, rape states, explain their interpertaion of femelas and their function, explain that infidels are simply possesion that should submit to allah.

But ppl can witness this them self. its like they are having cognitive dissonance on the whole subject as they are sheep and see themself as such as in " i cant do anything about it so i dont care"

Yeah well that's probably a little racist for most people.

You have to start not by the rational or your reasons, but rather how it affects them in their personal lives and how it violates their personal values and hopes for the world. Then you can determine common ground and build bridges from there.

In our case it was our asshole boomer population thinking it would fund their pension and increase their house value / rent income.

Cycle of empires, pathological altruism, jewish propoganda.
Take your fucking pick

FUCKING BOOMERS REEEE

Same for everyone, boomers fucked the planet.

I drew this comic to get the concept across

no it was john howard who introduced the superannuation tax and the GST, you dumb methhead cunt.

also she's vietnamese you dumbass fuckwit

Makes sense since asians are always at odds desu.

replacement levels are not an issue of self improvement.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>pathological altruism
how do we stop this?
The jew anwser is easy, See img

That's like jumping into a leftypol thread though
>ugh!
>swine
>why haven't you read these 10 books EVERYBODY has read and studied in depth the ideology laid out by my favorite author?

b-b-but i just wanted to know what any of this means and what you intend to do...

I don't understand that at all but I did like your comic

>what you intend to do...

are you retarded?

It's a direct parallel.

38th post best post

australlia has a ton of muslims and chinks, you are getting genocided

but...
but...
We are putting illegal immigrants in concentration camps... for the time being.
But yes, Labor will win the next election and we will genocide ourselves.
I feel really sad, user. What can we do?

Selfishness, mostly.

> Fiat money and credit lending finances the state social safety net while generating debt
> State social safety net removes the need for whites from forming their own social safety net in the form of family to take care of them when they're old.
> Birthrate plummets brlow replacement levels as there is no economic incentive to form a family unit.
> State-funded social safety net is extremely inefficient and floats on an ocean of debt, defined as payments required in the future.
> Since birthrate is below replacement levels and debt is exponentially increasing, debt payments must be made surplus adult population that is brought from traditional family-derived social units which are now more numerous then ever in human history.
> Boomers will not agree to remove state-funded social security because their children, if any, hate them for living selfish, indulgent lives into their mid-sixties.

rise up , turn of the computer and pick up the sword. or pen.

Russia is though

russia has a 20% muslims population

This picture is retarded, Australia is taking in Asians and Blacks and parts of Sydney are undeclared no-go zones thanks to muzzies.

Also not sure why Greece is up top but Italy isn't, we took plenty of both. Not complaining though, they're fine unless you're some bogan cunt

>they're fine