The Game Is Older Than You Know

Pentagon layout matches 5 sided Pyramid layout in Cydonia Region on Mars perfectly.

sauce: thehiddenrecords.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach's_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=2uAngOSaGag
phys.org/news/2017-02-swirling-spirals-north-pole-mars.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invariable_plane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meaningless bump

there's no north on mars you dumb fuck

>pick three points
>connect
>omg it's a triangle guys!!!

Only a jew would believe that.

Clockwise/counterclockwise are universal notions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach's_principle

I'm ready

hes right. directions are a product of man. We use the earth magnetic fields to give us "directions" that are technically meaningless

So i'm guessing you're the kind of person that would never think some architect just wanted to do something a bit flashy, and that instead the design has magical properties infused by the illuminati or something, right?

>TFW the only one on pol with google.

Purging fire when?

America was founded by Freemasons.

Daily reminder that space is fake, earth is flat, nasa is lying, and the sky above is a glass like dome which the stars and sun shine through.

It's a fucking rock dumbass.

henlo frens

Damn, Kyle Odom was right about the Martians

>space is fake
>sky above is a glass like dome which the stars and sun shine through.
SO if space is fake how are stars and the sun real?

man came from mars

The same magnetic pull would be on Mars

Um...Washington DC was literally designed by freemasons to have magical properties. Bruh, it's 2017 already. You seriously need to catch up.

Lurk moar newfag

Mars IS Earth you dumb goys. Why do you think so many Martian structures align perfectly with those on Earth?

Mars is a Earth in a distant future.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uAngOSaGag

math is a social construct

I think America was a project for a new Atlantis or something.

lmao right

Fuckers have to have their hands held at all times. I imagine they wear helmets around the house

The locations of the stuff is true and probably links to masonic beleifs and masons planning and placing them but unless masons do have actual wizards powers it doesn't matter.

It's just a bunch of retards buildings things in certain areas to make them think they'll get eternal life or something.

>The Game is older than
>The Game

fuck I lost

Anon5 is that you?!
We told you to keep taking your antipsychotics it appears you have flushed them down the toilet again
We'll have a talk about this tomorrow

I'm scared

Why do you feel the need to deny lie about this, are you hiding something? Is the north pole of mars the place you keep your Arab extermination camps in?

phys.org/news/2017-02-swirling-spirals-north-pole-mars.html

A new mosaic from ESA's Mars Express shows off the Red Planet's north polar ice cap and its distinctive dark spiralling troughs.

north.

those were the days user
those were the days

>perfectly
>isn't perfect

Shoo, shoo, kike.

M-more? This is like something you'd read in the Gita or the Vedas.

>Kyle Odom
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

Some context on Kyle for anyone wondering.

FUCK me too

WHat

>le rotation
what the fuck does this have to do with poles ? mars isnt a dipole its a monopole they surveyed its magnetic field and it definitely has multiple poles .
'north' and 'south' are words which only apply to dipoles and have no meaning for quadpoles\higher order.

>its a monopole
not monopole i meant to say multipole

HABBEDING

Love this shit
>Bump for awesome OP

Bump

This should be known by all Sup Forumsacks. This isn't our first planet and if we aren't careful this wont be our last.

are you trying to say we were some aliens or some type of shit?

No, America had to be founded to build temples and archways at ley line connection points. Like everywhere in the old world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line

>what is geographic north
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invariable_plane

Damn, I thought Israeli education was actually decent, coz they literally serve in the army to obtain it.

>having numbnuts as the greatest ally

oh i am laffin

i know what the plane of rotation is senpai it just has nothing to do with a planet's non-existent magnetic dipole .
'north' and 'south' refer to the direction of a magnetic field and have nothing to do with rotation . earth dosn't rotate on its north-south axis its just the place where the magnetic field goes straight up\down.

It's where they keep the child sex slaves

After a quick google.
That is spooky as fuck mate.

its like 2001 space odyssey. Once we achieve space travel sufficient enough to reach mars, we began our next step in evolution.

reading about now...

She was a coal burner, disregard

>star map looks like bbc

It's all coming together

What a time to be alive. I honestly think Sup Forums today is better than old Sup Forums ever was, because we're actually trolling enormous world powers and turning the tide of history.

What we call Earth is really terraformed Mars.

bump

Have you never had geometry in school?
This rock doesn't match the pentagon, mong sherlock.

Probably just a rock

they look nothing like eachother
go back

>mars doesn't have a magnetic pole
>mars has a north

Just what

blue pill asf

>I dont know what poles on an axis are so I shitpost on a phillipino drug rehabilitation website because the company I work for is staffed by reptiles thrice my age who couldnt make their own memes even if bubba ho tep hadnt sucked their sould straight out of their asses

>clicked on the website
>see the design
>looks exactly like WE WUZ KANGZ website
>dismiss it entirely

OP is a faggot

Go blackpill somewhere else.

Go blackpill somewhere else.

How could that be possible? If Mars were the Earth in the future it would have lost far more than half its matter.
And how do they make the jump from nanobots to timetravel?

Oh and isnt the primary question in timetravel should you believe it if a paradox can even exist because our future forms being our guardians and creators sure as fucking hell is the meta equivalent of fucking your own mother in the past and becoming your father.

Parediola / Mimetoliths

'north' and 'south' refer to magnetic poles which mars has a shitton of so you cant unarbitrarily assign 'north' to one .
> poles on an axis
there's no magnetic poles on the axis or rotation on earth or on mars

>cant into pinecone theory

>confusing reality so people don't know what to believe
nice work, comrade. the cabal appreciates your contribution to enslaving humanity.

>north
>mars

lol

Yah German!

Mars has a magnetic field it's just really weak, unless you're leaking some mystic Jew knowledge only the higher ups at NASA are aware of

it has a magnetic field but you cant assign 'north' or 'south' because it dosnt have north and south poles because its not a dipole

huh... is that the magnetic field distribution of mars? Are the hot spots associated with mountains, craters, or other physical features?

So she remotely saw lines someone drew on a star map?

Australia doesn't exist. Have you ever been there? Neither have I.

It's a psy-op.

not surface features ,there's lots of theories but we really need to do more geological studies like ram a rocket into mars and measure the waves in the crust at different points (like we did on the moon).

IIRC the most accepted theory is mars once had a dynamo of conducting fluids like earth but at some point it stopped and the fluids broke off into many smaller weaker turbulent dynamos

And yet the magnetic pole and geographical pole of Earth also do not match. What if the magnetic poles switch? Will you call north south then? Don't be an idiot on purpose, mr. shekelburg.

Mars may not have a well-defined magnetic pole, but it still has a geographical pole, which is what everyone in this thread was talking about.

Hoagie Hoaxland, is that you? The "game" is old indeed - Hoagland has been peddling face on Mars bullshit since the 80's.

'geographical' poles have no north\south . the words 'north' and 'south' refer to magnetism and there is no singular magnetic north pole on mars.

You are correct. But the notion of north and south hold connotations such as up and down (on a map). Because of this, the plane of the solar system is also divided into up and down (up in the direction of Earth's magnetic north pole). Many illustrations of the solar system have small text at the side saying this is an illustration "from above", as if viewed from a great distance above the Earth's north magnetic pole.

Earth has a prograde orbit, so any planet in our solar system that also has a prograde orbit gets associated with this a concept of "north" and "south", even if the magnetic field is nonexistent or reversed. With Mars it is the same. It's magnetic field is faint and does not show the "orderly" characteristics of the Earth's, but Mars nonetheless has a concept of north and south (where its geographical pole lie), simply because humans assign these things to be as close to something everybody is familiar with (here on Earth).

The same was space stations have an "up" and "down" orientation simply because of humans (darker on the floor, lighter on the ceiling), even though any orientation is valid.

I'm an electrical engineer and I completely understand what you are trying to say, but we humans have all throughout our history lived with a stable magnetic field whose poles coincide with the Earth's geographical poles. Humans naturally assume the same of other worlds, even if not correct.

blake stone? hory shiet

Nigga that shit was already nuked.

Don't play dumb.

rip fun times

You expect me to listen to conspiracy bullshit from someone who so incompetent that they provide a 234 x 184 image as a proof?

so thats what rick was joking about when he was talking about the lame pentagon on earth.

probably were desu.

Mars is split down the middle, where the northern hemisphere has a much thicker crust and a differently charged ground than the southern hemisphere.

Something probably hit mars' southern side and caused a huge cataclysm.

We have stories of seeing this happen in the sky thousands of years ago. All the mythos of mars as a warrior god? Obtaining a scar across his face after a huge battle in the sky?

We can even see the scar they talk about today.

she communicated with aliens. They showed her where they came from before we knew about the star systems.

lol the pentagon is not shaped like that. What sort of retard mom's for crystal healing blog did you dig this one up on.

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHEEIIT

All you need to do is look at the concentrations of xenon-129 in their atmosphere.

Planet was nuked to fuck.