Alt right memes are a danger to democracy

archive.is/xO87w

i thought you guys where just larping with "the meme war" but the msm is actually taking it seriously.

also check the comment section the comments people are making there and the amount of likes they are getting really drive home that people are waking up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damage to (((((democracy)))))

Free Speech is dangerous you guys gotta cut it out now

This stupid fucking pack of autists cant change a fucking thing without their russian handlers feeding the memes and strategies to them.

Every time they try to do something on their own, (i.e. le pen/macron) they fall flat on their slavic fucking noses and break their meme-boners off in the dirt.

>Forget all the bullshit articles we fabricate, like this one (which is real news BTW) because cartoon frogs are LITERALLY HITLER

Journalists are fucking dillusional

Notice how (((they))) never attack meme as a whole. Stuff like "10 reasons why memes are bad for you", "scientst agree memes is bad" etc.
Even now (((they))) still want the influence of meme for their own.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRONG THINK

BIG BROTHER SAVE US

shit, wait a minute, that's too patriarchy and oppressive

Big Brother is now Big Sister (even better)!

digits mean our russian leaders come back and get this shit board on track

Holy shit those comments are great!

>>>/reddit/

>he's never actually talked to the Russians on this board

REEEEEE quit destroying democracy you alt right bigot

Do you think this is a fucking game ?

>tfw we literally control the memes of production

well it does involve creation silly images so i don't see why you would take it so seriously

>(((Salon)))

>(((Salon part 2)))

>(((Salon part 3)))

>alt-right memes a risk to democracy
>phoney bought media is not

What the fuck

>freespeech is a threat to democracy

yeah forget about fake news guys, wipe the concept from your mind ok?

>forget about us and our lies, direct your anger at those calling us out on our lies
Barely even trying to hide it anymore.

>Salon
>msm
Is breitbart also part of the msm then?

Bought and paid for by the Jews.

>Be the first to pitch the condensed, damning concept that is "fake news".
>Tell everybody to forget it once it starts blowing up in your face as people realize you're the most guilty of it.
Goddamn I hate today's journalists.

Breitbart fired Katie so as far as I'm concerned they can suck a dick.

Seen the one where they call Soros a jew?
Breitbart is paid for by an autistic billionaire

>free speech is dangerous

Libtard: "YOURE FUCKInG UP THE COUNTRY!"
Me: "I dgaf if we fuck up the country"

this is exactly why btw. This headline right here, this is it.

No fucks, given.
And as it turns out, the result is somewhat better than the minimum bar.

Oh, meant Salon, not breitbart. Bleh.

no this is real life

Sheeeeiiiiit

They lost as soon as they gave it a mainstream platform

White privilege since 1792

>danger to democracy
Good.

Good job leaf

>libertardian calling others libtards
Oh, I am laughing.

stop being a nigger

What am I going to do now that you called me a bad name, user.? I really am so sad. :^)

>libertardian who expected to be taken seriously
Maybe if you change your flag...

maybe if you wernt a nigger....

Thats why im just gonna stash a few "undocumented, not illegal" firearms in between my drywall so that when everyone else fucks everything up I can take my kalash and squat in the woods in peace

If it gets that bad, there wont be any "hiding", you're gunna make contact eventually.
just make sure you put the ammo in something fire safe.

It's far, far better to be a nigger than a libertardian, T.B.H., user...

memes are a democratic art form though

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

go fuck yoursef

Is this bad for us?

what newfags fail to understand is that old/pol/ was a mix of old Sup Forums, /x/ and /new/
we had a lot more than politics and the conspiracy shit discussed here turns out to be true unlike if you go to GLP or ATS where the actual nutters and disinfo is.

Every religion has it's roots in the ancient world, the elites do indeed have some weird occult shit going down, see the Nazis, look at an outline of DC, look at how the Korean PM got ousted. This shit is real and the military/Intel branches know about "meme magic" or memetics.
We used to discuss such things before the election but I think most of those guys have left us.
Now it's just divide et impera, cointelpro, shareblue and redditcancer. Sad how Sup Forums has fallen

>Sophia A. McClennen
>The daughter of an Afghan economist and the granddaughter of an art historian, she was raised by a strong, bright, and brave mother, who taught her children that “rules were made to be broken” and to question authority. She grew up experiencing the social transitions from the 70s to the 80s in an atmosphere of dinner table debates, community service, and exposure to the arts. These early influences surely had a lot to do with her interest in studying the ways that people respond to abuses of power through creative expression.

fwiw