Is it true that future is female?

Is it true that future is female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JOvpSUCKEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fugg those tities

Probably more likely that the future will be hermaphrodite/androgynous.

but those tits doe...

Why is she wearing clothes? I mean we all know she has lopside mcgees now

A childless, shrieking harridan fixated on identity politics can't be the future because she isn't making use of her womb, the only avenue she has for securing it.

And I do mean "avenue", I'm sure.

One of these things is not like the other.

No. Women are beasts of burden whose usefulness to men is coming to an end. Once the artificial womb is perfected, they can finally be hauled off to the knacker's yard.

The future belongs to men, who will be able to use the resources wasted on women to get on with conquering other planets.

>Is it true that future is female?

No.

it will be Tranny/Gay at best and Muslim at worst.

Very short future before extinction or civilisation reset.

No.

>Dem tiddies doe.

>being a faggot

BIG JEWISH BOOBS

>4th Anita thread today

You running out of that Kickstarter money? Sage!

nice shoop.

haha no. it either stays white male or it will become brown/yellow male.

Armenian, actually.

Women will be the end of western culture. As soon as they could vote, enter the welfare state. The rest, as they say, will be history.

Must... ...RESIST!

Shit im in a trance and in awe of those breastasis

MUH DICK

You think she got some work done?

Same difference. Notice how both constantly whine about genocide to get attention.

Holy shit she got an amazing rack.

jerk

They look fake, honestly.

The future is a con artists playground. When people think with their feels it's and all you can eat buffet of suckers.

As soon as the West collapses, women will become second rate citizens again. Wtf I love islam now?

This is the only historically accurate answer.

>gamers are all violent sexists!

How does a person come to such a such insane conclusion? What if someone said that all snowboarders are holocaust-deniers?

Nice try, pineapple.

More women=More places to park my dick.

>when your tits match Feminist Frequency ratings

yes

now take your estrogen, goyim

>Obvious photoshop

And no, because Sex robots and artificial wombs are an inevitability which will render the biological use of women night obsolete. There will most likely be a splitting of the genders but men will still conquer because women, can't build a society for shit. But even before then, we may revert back to a hard (emphasize on hard) patriarchy due to the fact that the system we currently have in society of artificially propping up women and disenfranchising men is going to collapse.

She is 100% Armenian.

The Nazis considered both Armenians and Jews to be different distinct non-European races.

the fuck is she doing there
also 8/10 tits

Ugly bitch

You guys are so stupid, you remind of the typical Indians-on-Facebook type. They can't discern reality from fiction. They have absolutely no eyes for digital editing whatsoever.

You, however, have no excuse to be this ignorant. Fix your eyes. Your stupidity is literally making me mad. It's so fucking easy to see.

To think that we rely on people like you to give us news....You wouldn't tell a photoshopped picture from a real one and you'd report fake news because of it.

Retards.

>that arm flab
>my benis

It's literally a joke, leaf. You're the retard.

I want to hate fuck anita

youtube.com/watch?v=4JOvpSUCKEA

I don't know if I had a choice between tranny/gay and muslim gotta say I am going muslim.

>It's literally a joke, leaf. You're the retard.

Calling a leaf a retard is heaping it on a little heavy, no?

Holy fugg. I'd support banning vidya for an hour with those milkers

Phew.

>A fucking autistic leaf doesnt get the joke
sides.my

>"hate"

she's probably super cool and charismatic one on one, you'd love her

no u dont!

Why? What's changed? Are they now the smartest mathematicians, computer programmers, physicists, architects and chemists?

No?

Then why?

You can clearly see the original head of this person behind

>video games are sexist!
>here look at my tits hanging out!

Man, can you imagine the stank on that cunt?

And the future is robot

the future is robotic
>SYNTHED

The future is jewish.

Thou doth protest too much sweetie

I'd fuck the shit out of those hot feminist tits

FUCK VIDEO GAMES AND FUCK GOYIM

The future is african. Once blockcain technology becomes more mainstream and property, laws, money, etc can be stored digitally african countries will be safe to invest in. While the large bureaucracies in the west resist this technology because it puts them out of work nigger countries that have no bureaucracies holding them down will adopt these technologies quick and investors will start flocking there to escape from the expensive and outdated bureacracies. That coupled with how cheap everything is down there makes it an obvious destination for investment once blockchain gives them legal certainty.

I'm already planning to buy prime real estate in various african capitals once projects like factom and bitland take ahold there, and you all should be doing it too, if you like money that is...

That's funny. Let's shoop her into slutty, but believable clothes.

YOU ARE A GARBAGE HUMAN.

THEY TELL ME I'M WRONG