Seriously, what's the end game?

GOP establishment types, leftists, and all you lurker journalists are doing everything you can to get the President either impeached or removed from office. What is the goal? The only thing you would accomplish is getting a very conservative GOP establishment guy named Pence to be President. I just don't get it? Is it irrational hate, do you have a coherent argument? I'm not necessarily a Trump cheerleader, but he seems okay, what's the beef?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's going to gas the kikes

Pence seems more mentally stable at least

Trump represents a significant threat to their established system, which they all benefit from. Pence is not wholly loyal and would flip if he had the opportunity. The reason Trump works is because he is NOT a politician.

Personally, I like Pence better, but I don't think that's what (((they))) want.

Pence is the left's worse nightmare and they don't even realize it. He is like Ted Cruz except on steroids.

He knows how to work Washington. Christian conservatism would have an easy time becoming the dominant force for 8 years and beyond.

Trump is actually quite moderate and even liberal in some cases. Liberals should honestly love Trump based on his policies but they are too blinded by hate. Hell, liberals used to love Trump before he became a politician.

pence doesn't tweet at 4 am that he is gonna fire comey, get a special prosecutor appointed, thus creating his own fucking downfall before breakfast. I thought he could keep his mouth shut, but i guess he really does have an ego problem. The sooner he is out the better it is for the republican party.

Forgot to add

The left's fantasy of an impeached Trump is likely derived from pure pride. He wounded their ego after he crushed them in the most embarrassing and pathetic political defeat in modern political history.

Losing 3 state that have been solid blue for over 20 years and losing states that Obama easily won twice? That is disastrous.

This is my thought. I have no idea why they are working so hard for a Pence Presidency. It certainly wouldn't bother me.
That being said, I really don't see how Trump is doing a bad job. He's a bit liberal for me, but you can't have everything you want.

I don't know if Pence can take on the media, trigger SJW and push cultural marxists to the lunatic fringe the way Trump does. Even if Pence pushes a conservative agenda, the left will become emboldened again. The late night comedians can simply rehash the Jon Stewart scripts from the waning years of W Bush.

It's about rule of law. If the President broke the law (collided with a foreign power to influence the election) he MUST be removed from office, or else the whole thing is a joke (more than it already is).

Plus Pence isn't nearly so goddamn stupid.

Nah, I love Trump. Fuck you faggot. I regret serving this country. Fucking faggots like you should have been drafted in my place.

To be the greatest president in American history.

I have to say, this has been a great ride. I don't think anyone else could trigger the left as well as Trump has.
He didn't, though. There is legitimately no evidence of foreign intervention in the election. What did they do, sneak in to polling places with erasers and pencils?
Saved

This, really. I'm left of center, and I understand fully that Pence would be better at actually passing conservative legislature than Trump is, but if Trump broke the law they better impeach his ass.

It's not like 4-8 years of life under a party I don't agree with is going to end the world. A dangerously incompetent president is more scary to me.

Rule of law. Fucking law. You like how the rule of law involves the government stealing your shit? How about drafted your daughter into a combat MOS to be a comfort girl whore?

Nah, fuck the rule of all and fuck democracy, the republic and the constitution. Trump should keep any more elections from taking place, he should be the last president and devolve the democratic elements of this egalitarian bullshit.

Welcome to how we felt back in 1992 and 2008. Fast and Furious would have gotten Obama impeached if he were white.
I can't speak for all conservatives, but I didn't hyperventilate this much about Obama or Clinton. You guys need to suck it up. You'll have your chance again in 3 years.

lol

Don't worry, I ain't hyperventilating pal.

Glad to hear. Why are you guys taking this election so hard? It wasn't this bad after Bush v Gore.

They know impeachment will never happen. They're just trying to the him up with bullshit to slow him down and pretend he was ineffective when the next election come up.

Trump knows where the bodies are hidden and who the kiddie touchers are

Long Time Fiscal-Conservative here.

I for one want Trump out of the way because his administration is fucking amateur-hour with dozens of unforced errors per week where even Bush II had as many in a season.

Trump should resign and Pence rebuild the White-House with the people Romney had lined up during his run. Then we would have a WH that could stay on-message and push for legislative victories in an organized and effective fashion.

But yeah, on here because Sup Forums has been obsessed with sucking Trump's dick even while he is his own worse enemy on agenda goals I am a "paid liberal shill".

I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply. Some say "because he's racist" some "because he's sexist" some "because he's a republican" and some say "because ". Why? Because they lost, and thus us the only way they can cope since they cannot move on.

They want to drag down his image in the history books so they can say nationalism is a failure. They don't want more young people becoming nationalists.

Trump must go because people in the world laugh about the US now. We need politicians, not business men. He's not draining the swamp at all, he's making it much worse by enriching himself.

Fuck you you pinko piece of shit. Fuck who you think should be president and fucking respect that the country wanted Trump and got it. Work for the people instead of against them you fuck.

I'm a long time fiscal conservative too. I even had a subscription to The Weekly Standard for many years. I just don't think he's that bad. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries, but let's face it, he wouldn't have won. I think we finally have an America cheerleader as our President and he appeals to enough people to get elected. What more could we ask for?

Which country? You're speaking of russia, right? Russia elected Trump.

How?

Legislative victories are a waste of political capital. The real game is control of the executive, which holds the keys to the supreme court (muh gun rights) and has incredible latitude in immigration enforcement and foreign policy.

How? How about hacking the DNC, colluding with the Drumpfsters, hacking voting machine manufacturers with possible intrusion into the machines themselves, blackmailing top level government staff (Trump, Kushner, Tillerson), microtargeting voters with fake news?

Drümpf is not a legitimately elected president. Pence isn't great, but at least no russian puppet.

Just a reminder that all the reasons the left is (((resist)))ing trump would also apply to any republican. To them, all right wingers are racist/sexist/xenophobic/etc

These are all lies told to you by the mainstream media.

You're being lied to and buying it hook line and sinker. You've been lied to about what kind of person trump is, you've been lied to about what trump has done, you've been lied to about virtually everything in your life

Yet you keep listening to the people who are lying to you.

>you pinko piece of shit
>Fiscal Conservative

Do-hohoho, and yeah he won the Electoral College and that makes him POTUS.

That was literally never in dispute but as Trump himself put it to Hilary on the campaign trail:

A president mired in scandal and lawsuits is an ineffective POTUS and not only does he have both of those boxes hard-checked: He also has incompetent staff (and completely unstaffed segments of the Federal Gov't) that can barely get shit done.

Yep.

Wrong. You keep ignoring the facts. We need Pence because I don't want the US to become a sattelite state of russia.

Mean for:

But as for: I can respect your stance but I just think Pence would have a fraction of the ammo that Trump is handing the left and would much better marshal the White-House to be a much better tool to push Fiscally Conservative legislation and Executive Orders with no inch of daylight about the why and how of him doing it.

Cool, so they hacked the DNC, even though we all know it was someone doing some phishing and social engineering. Remember the night Sup Forums took control of Podesta's twitter? They didn't collude with Trump, because, well shit, this stupid Don Jr. story is the most they can come up with. Give me some links of hacking of voting machines. I voted for Ted Cruz on my machine here in Texas and he won.
Is microtargeting like microaggressions? They are both stupid bullshit. Give me some hard evidence nigger. You are truly stupid. I'm glad that a lefty like you would prefer Pence. We'd have regulations about skirt length if he were President, and I would like that very much, would you?

>Led U.S. Manufacturing Index to 33 year high
>Job Creation
>Unemployment

Kek, taking credit for Obama now huh?

Reminder that left and right are BOTH controlled

saged

do you not understand

"drain the swamp" ?

fucking..get on board

I'm no leftist, I voted republicans all my life. And you are no patriot, you retarded redneck, when you happily see the country get taken over by a mobster family. I love the country, that's why I resist Trump.

>Legislative victories are a waste of political capital.

Wut. The effort to repeal Obamacare has been 7 years in the making and it's barely organized. SCOTUS victories and then legislative victories are the longest lasting by far and the SCOTUS one was handed to Donny on a silver platter, of which he could have gone even more Conservative (Though Neil is fine) with a pick if all this bullshit about him wasn't in the air.

As for your point on the immigration thing: The Trump admin has bungled that at every stage and only that latitude inherent to the position has saved the current EO. Pence with Romney's people could have had the first one stick and made it above reproach by the judiciary on Day 1 of the Presidency easily.

this this this

Neat. I'm not actually originally from America, but I've been here since I was young (European). I really don't see how the Trumps are a mobster family mong. Yell some talking points at me.

So you nigger shit didn't do your research? Guessed so. Go back to where you came from, you are no American. Americans love freedom, no dictatorships like the one the Trump mobsters are establishing.

Also, I'm proud of my country and use my flag because I love it. Why do you hide behind a meme flag?

Americans show their pride in their flag, as you would know if you valued it. We also need facts before we accept Sup Forums opinions. Nice job Mr. White Pride.

Fucking kek you went in on his ass loooool

That's what she said

To John Podesta...

*crickets*

That's the problem with you wannabe patriots. You think you just have to display the flag and say yes to everything dictated to you and that makes you believe you are patriots. Fuck off back to europe.

It's not irrational hate. It's perfectly rational.

Trump is there to destroy everything they've worked for. I don't care if his reasons are sincere or completely egotistical. As long as he keeps acting as a destructive force, I will be very happy with this presidency. The intense hatred is just proof that he is fucking up their world.

Read the Dinar Chronicals. They claim China is in charge of America and their choice for POTUS is their blsckmailed puppet Paul Ryan-3rd in line. They claim that China has forced Trump and Pence to resign and that General Dunford will take over as head of the military to force this on everyone. Best thing to do is to OUST Paul Ryan NOW . He is a treasonous traitor. And Obama's general Dunford. They are waiting for the signal to stage a coup.

Far from it, he's a tool of international Jewry

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

I agree with you, to a certain extent. I'd like to see your real flag though. You won't do it, though, because you are a huge faggott.

I'm showing my real flag currently. You can be a white supremacist and still oppose Trump.

Cool. Are you from Belgium or France?

I just want to see all you double digit iq wigger white trash fucks cry like the fat inbred babies you are
Like I wanted to see the faggy liberal faux intellectual jew lovers cry when Hillary lost
eat my shit methheads

You should probably take an English class my friend.

Why should I be from your european nigger home country?

Pence isn't even a millionaire and could be bribed for ah much less.

Because you are obviously hiding a swedish flag behind your meme one.

I know this is a troll post but anyone who is any kind of right winger and thinks Trump shouldn't tweet is fucking retarded. Trump ruined CNN with one tweet.

Legislative victories, Bush had a GOP legislature too for a while and what did we get out of it? Medicare Part D. They are a bunch of bought off cocksuckers controlled by lobbyists except for Rand and a very few good apples. This is not Trump's fault.

>Wut. The effort to repeal Obamacare has been 7 years in the making and it's barely organized.

Got to force the hand of the Insurance lobby by forcing them to agree with Rand or go bankrupt in the death cycle.

He's not cooperating with the globalists (Pulled out of Paris Agreement, TPP and has condemned the EU)

Look at the past 35 years of the American presidency. From Regan to Obama the Bush/Clinton families were in control. Trump was truly the first outsider candidate in decades and is not part of the political game. The elites want him gone because they need someone to go along with their plans. Just look at what happened to Bernie Sanders and how how much the Democrats despised him

You wish. Cause it would undermine what I told you about your "patriotism". You still are no real American, you will never be. All you can do is to help fight for our freedom or stfu.

Best post of the thread.

So it's a Pakistani flag then? What kind of shitskin are you?

It's just their way of campaigning because they're incapable of honesty.

I'm more American that you will ever be, I'm American by birth. I know you feel obliged to not question the government because you are trying to show you're one of us. But that makes you exactly the opposite, you're a traitor the same way they are.

So show that Red White and Blue Portugal.

Hahaha, you think I'm taking orders from a foreigner? From a traitor? Go kill yourself nigger.

The dumbest people are always the loudest. Just look at niggers.

I suppose it's actually a Nigerian flag or something like that. I'm a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes that lives in the US. How about you?

I'm a white guy with blonde hair that was actually BORN in the US. Unlike you foreigners.

So show your American flag you dirty Brazilian.

Literally never mentioned Twitter but eh, you just keep fucking that chicken.

Bush was a Neo-con that pushed an awful agenda that blew the right out of contention for far too long so I have no love for him either.

Point of order: I thought That Bush II should have stepped aside as well.

I like how you start to rage. That still won't make you American tho. Give it up.

You can maybe earn it by defending our freedom, instead of using patriotism to mask your flawed heritage.

build wall
deport bean
>or else

When supposed Nevertrumpers (supposed right wingers who don't like Trump) talk about Trump's unforced errors they almost always are referring to Trump tweeting and only rarely do they refer to policy, what unforced errors are you referring to? Trump's executive orders were not opposed on any legal basis it was always pure judicial activism. Even Ginsburg voted to override the 9th circuit.

Bush was a neocon yes but so was Romney (he also created Obamacare) and I would want no part of the people connected to that piece of shit and Romney publically opposed leaving the Paris accords.

I would have preferred Cheney as well despite the fact that Cheney was corrupt he was competent and he might have gotten legislative victories if he wanted them... as it seems people are very very afraid of him (he deliberately shot a guy in the face and the man apologized to him).

Why do you use a UN flag?

I, too, think that Cheney was a good person, and would have been a good president. W was all right for the time.
Europe is waking up and they flagfag so they can larp as Americans.

>you'll have your chance again in three years
Nah bruh make it 12

W was an open borders globalist neocon free spending disaster.

I'm not sure if he was part of a malicious conspiracy or just incompetent but I'm to the right of Atilla the Hun and love the God Emperor and I will NEVER defend that piece of shit Dubya.

Cheney was more competent but he was definitely corrupt as all hell.

Just by calling him "Drumpf" you've shown that you're a brain-dead lefty masquerading as a patriot. No one with sufficient brain-cells still thinks saying "Drumpf" is clever

I make Michael Savage look like a liberal, but I don't see any better options back then.

>Russia elected trump

Dubya looked like a good candidate when he 1st ran and I thought he was okay for the 1st six months but lets not pretend he was anything other then a disaster.

He was okay. We could have had Gore or Kerry. Can you imagine how badly they would have fucked up the country?

Come on, post with your real flag you fucking homo.

This is why the NYT and WaPo have leaked stories on Pence over the last six months. They have put him in dilemmas of either lying about stuff like Flynn's disclosures or not supporting Trump.

When Trump resigns, they hope that the muck will stick to Pence and he will either resign or have a nothing presidency.

LMAO fuck off CNN

Trump is literally awful. I feel ashamed he's my president.

You guys have the right idea.
Remember the leftists are going down. Can you even imagine what kind of person lies awake at night grinding their teeth and raging against about "two scoops" and "trumps not going to the White House press association dinner" or how "Trump screwed up the Easter egg hunt"or even justifying some kid getting smacked with a bike lock for telling people to calm down? These are deranged people and the news media is having a blast selling them outrage after outrage for a buck. This won't end well for their side.

Holy shit this dude is getting triggered hard. Show you're flag, canada

THE LAW?!

>The only thing you would accomplish is getting a very conservative GOP establishment guy named Pence to be President. I just don't get it?

Pence is just that, very standard and very much a typical politician. Even if they don't like his policies, he's not a wild card in how he acts.

>Trump is literally awful. I feel ashamed he's my president.

b8 or (((shareblue)))

>when literally hitler got dem nuclear codes