Why are American posters so into civic nationalism?

Why are American posters so into civic nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/jebhead2016/status/883857659425734656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are the Chinese so into dog food?

Because it means we care, and that our government fears us enough to occasionally listen to our petulant bullshit.

because we wuz WWII n shit

Tell me about it

Because we have more Jews than Israel and even civic nationalism is something we can get behind.

Because we can't realistically develop a white ethnostate in America without spilling an ocean of blood in a literal race war. I wouldn't call myself a civic nationalist; I want to get the white population percentage up just as much as the next guy, but it has do be done some other way.

>Why do Americans support civic nationalism?
Because our country was founded on civic nationalist principles, and guess what assholes, it works
Turns out when you prioritize ideology over color your country turns out pretty damn well, but you fucking anti-intellectual Nazis would never understand this fact

We are slaves to the jew.

Most whiter, Western European countries and homogeneous Japan actually run much better than America does, cheaper healthcare with better outcomes, much lower obesity and healthier populations, much lower wealth inequality, etc.

Nazi scum.

I prioritize the immigration philosophy from before it got jewed up where the priority was to keep the ethnic composition from changing too fast, meaning yes I want more whites even if that means I have to be considered ubermenchen by Hitler's definition.

t. mutt

t.shitskin mongrel

A lot of them have nonwhite friends/family, or might even be nonwhite themselves. They know deep down that this won't work (CivNat is literally our current policy), but they are too squeamish to seriously consider what might be necessary in order to return us to a White America.

They compromise their own beliefs and sacrifice their own children's future because they don't want to rock the boat. The end result will still be genocide, but it will be against our people (whites) because the nonwhites aren't held back by such frivolities.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

This right here. Still unconvinced we can do it, but making civic nationalism the mainstream political ideology amongst the youth Is a step in the right direction.

America was founded as a white country you stupid fuck.

>our country was founded on civic nationalist principles
Your country was founded on white people fucking up literally everyone else's shit to establish a place for themselves. Not that that's bad, but it would be a while later before you ever stooped to your civil race war.

>your country turns out pretty damn well
the race relations of the US are truly the envy of the world.

Nigger loving scum.

because they have to rationalize being friends with BASED NIGGERMAN BBC

other wise they'd be WASIS

t. ashamed American

My 23 and me results are 100% European. I'm sure you can say the same hahaha
Murder is bad m'kay

Most of them are not white.

Oh honey, oh sweetie is your baby bottom bothered?? ; )

Because those of us past a certain age went to school and did the pledge of allegiance, sang the battle hymn of the republic, and learned about how amazing our system of government is. The constitution is a divine miracle and our existence is an act of providence.

To a proper american the idea of america is the highest possible worldly ideal.

I dont think you understand what civic nationalism is. It isnt 'anti-ethnic nationalism'. Civic nationalism does not have any inherent stance on race. Its just nationalism based around the system of government and structure of society.

because they want to be nazis but don't want to be ethno because they are not white.

Personally, I'm not 100% white, but that doesn't stop me from being as ethnostatist as I can be without actively genociding myself and others.

I just want selective breeding, genetic drift should handle the rest.

specially in America there is a quest for truth, a live-and-let-live mentality and a somewhat understanding of freedom. People have been swallowing the "let's live together" stuff all their lives so most won't understand at all the need to segregate each groups into distinct physical areas.
If you add the need to pretty much destroy the whole economic system, avoid communism from taking over and somehow keep the whole population well fed during that whole transition period, it's alot of stuff to consider and i'm just being retarded and over-simplistic here.

I don't think you understand what a "Free white person of good character" is.

Civic nationalist is retarded anyways.America was a beautiful utopia up until the whites starting dying off.(((Diversity))) is nothing but nation wrecking garbage.

You oppose your peoples dispossession? sounds like i found a right wing sjw !!
>right wing sjw's
I hate Sargon so much
Reminder: The kekistan meme undermines identity politics on the right and he knows it here he is having a laugh with Dave Rubin about it
Reminder: Rubin is a progressive who came from the Young Turks which has links to the Turkish government through Cenk
Reminder: Sargon the fence sitter is a secret commie and left wing extremist, Sargon and Dave call themselves classical liberals - every time....

twitter.com/jebhead2016/status/883857659425734656

Pop quiz hot shot: Who was allowed to be a naturalized citizen during the early years of America's founding?
Answer: "free white men of good character"

i think being redpilled is a total meme in making you depressed i already suffered from chronic depression because of bipolar and adhd and i continue too if anything being a confused normie and not understanding why i was suffering from the existential angst as my birth right was ripped from me made the depression worse your a faggot if you think not being aware of your surroundings makes you happier, if you suffer from debilitating depression your going to suffer from it regardless but at least having an understanding of social engineering and the tools the elites have deployed onto the masses for their various nefarious schemes for profit and control will help you to understand why you feel the way you do.....

most Americans haven't taken the red pill. they think the constitution is enough and fail to see that you need to have a foundation of white demographics and Christianity for the constitution to function.

>1790

Pretty sure the US had already been around a while at that point. That is simply a law, the US system of government has, among other things, a system for creating laws. Most governments have them (though ours is the best)

Arguing that what is essentially a bureaucratic mechanism for the naturalization process at the time is somehow an integral part of the nation as a whole is just silly. Using that reasoning the fact that prohibition was a thing means that america is inherently an alcohol free nation now and forever.

Ask any of the founders whether they think non-whites should be able to be citizens of the US.

Leafs with VPN

/ptg/edditors

Rare footage of civic nationalism in action, 2008 (colorized)