We need more Chaos Magick Sup Forums. Summon Kek thread

If we really want the happening of all happenings we must call to Kek much more vigilantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zrgpF).
archive.is/vkV5Q).
gematrix.org/?word=manuel pepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too want Kek to bring forth happenings but my memetic energy is running low, these non-digits will confirm

Bumping for interest; this week had been an interesting one. Lots of visitors and lots of gifts, not everyone for our preferred ones, but a gift is a gift, and you can always exchange it if you don't like it. Shadalay brothers and traps.

Better than having blacked and tranny threads mucking this place up

Checked. Major happenings confirmed incoming.

major happenings indeed

KEK REVEAL YOURSELF

>7/11
>today is the day the poo hits the loo

Fuck off, faggots. Kek isn't real. Shitpost elsewhere.

I remember when Pepe didn't mean I suck trump's dick..

Gay

PRAISE KEK

t. ahmad muhammad

you got robbed, maybe you can have mine.

SHALIDAY BROTHERS

S H A D I L A Y

Bring me digits. Bring us a happening!!

fuck off back to T_D trumpcuck

how do i summn a sucubus

We're happening fags not trumpfags you retarded bong

is me, frug

If we create an AI that learns from the internet, aren't the odds pretty good that it would automatically become the avatar of kek?

Dare to look outside the universe which was created only to contain you.

> haha .... hail kek guys sh..sha....shadilay yah! haha meme magic will save us!
seriously consider suicide you fucking cringworthy newfags

Embrace the chaos brothers. We wade against the tide together!

epep will rule the world

soon

This was cancer a year ago, and still is. Grow up or go back to Sup Forums or reddit.

those close together eyes.... that massive smug smile?....

dare i say? this is the ultimate Pepe? the one true Kek?

>Not praising kek
>not having unexplainable events happen that correlate with praising kek

Gifts from the chaos god
soon

Git

Apep

SEPTEMBER 23 NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!

Shadilay

>unironically believing the holocaust happened

The eyes aren't close together, the smile is just enormous

IT'S COMING!!!!!!

PRAISE KEK

end times trips

kek please grant us the 4th reich we so desperately need. i am asking you to prove your existence in this thread. praise.

The numbers give us power. Praise kek and thoth.

Lots of palindromes here as well. Praise thoth.

Accept these repeating numericals, m'lord.

Going for 1488. Trump is Hitler's reincarnation.

This is how it's done.

ww3 confirmed
USA vs Israel

>asking for keks existence to be shown
>not making a post truthful in message in attempt to gain the digits of our lord

>what would kek say?
>type it out
>get repeats

This wasn't cancer a year ago. We all fucking praised kek before it was mainstream so fuck off

Shadilay. Kek will soon return, and the eyes of the nonbelievers will be open.

it's happening..

wrong. watch this

>Hitler isn't on the moonbase waiting for us to join him

You niggers need to chill with that kek shit. One of these days it's gonna bite you in the ass.

I pray to Kek every day for the Fourth Reich.

We know. Kek is a chaos god and may eventually punish us for abusing his power, but right now we're the ones suffering so his power is in our favor til there is balance.

It will happen when the weather cools

Checkm

>"Rabbinical tradition depicted Moloch as a bronze statue heated with fire into which the victims were thrown"

> "archaeological excavations since the 1920s have produced evidence for child sacrifice in Carthage as well as inscriptions including the term MLK, either a theonym or a technical term associated with sacrifice."

>"Otto Eissfeldt in 1935 argued that mlk was not to be taken as a theonym at all but as a term for a type of fire sacrifice"

>"Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech"

> "2 Kings 23:10: "And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech."

> "Jeremiah 32:35: "And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

> "Carthaginian child sacrifice in the context of biblical Moloch is studied, still based on the authority of ancient authors rather than archaeology, by Friedrich Münter in Die Religion der Karthager (1816) and by Franz Karl Movers in Die Phönizier (1841). Both Münter and Movers concluded that Molek was identical with Baal and to be categorized as a fire god."

> "A temple at Amman (1400–1250 BC) excavated and reported upon by J.B. Hennessy in 1966, shows the possibility of bestial and human sacrifice by fire."

As Moloch's power rises, so too will we see a rise in fires that claim the lives of children. Remember the flames of Grenfell Tower. Remember the forest fire in Portugal (archive.is/zrgpF). Watch the fires in Canada (archive.is/vkV5Q). Watch the fires in Califorina. I predict that we're going to witness some biblical shit as we go deeper into the summer.

It would be my honor to perish in Kek's unholy fire

Praise him!

>789
not check worthy, but quite kek worthy

>hail
It's praise you obvious newfriend, and praise we shall.

Maybe...he wants us to do something for ourselves. He's done so much already

we must attack every normie platform
we must attack on every front
KEK WILL WIN THIS FOR US

Could it be true, kek?

From Clive Barker's Books of Blood
>They ruled the world?'

>'After a fashion,' Klein replied.

>'What do you mean: after a fashion?'

>Klein looked at the screens. His eyes seemed to be on the verge of spilling tears.

>'Didn't he explain,? They played games, Mrs Jape. When they became bored with sweet reason and the sound of their own voices, they gave up debate and took to flipping coins.'

>'No.'

>'And racing frogs of course. That was always a favourite.'

>'But the governments - ' she protested,' - surely they didn't just accept -'

>'You think they care?' Klein said, 'As long as they're in the public eye what does it matter to them what verbiage they're spouting, or how it was arrived at?'

>Her head spun. 'All chance?' she said.

>'Why not? It has a very respectable tradition. Nations have fallen on decisions divined from the entrails of sheep.'

>A large frog jumped into Vanessa's path. The movement caught Goldberg's eye.

>'Who is it?' he said.

>The creature regarded Vanessa's foot balefully. 'Just a frog,' she replied.

>'What does it look like?'

>'It's fat,' she said. 'With three red dots on its back.'

>'That's (((Israel))),' he told her. 'Don't tread on him.'

>Goldberg had begun to make a sound in his throat -

'kek-kek-kek'

>-imitating the voice of a frog.

>Only tragedy demanded laughter; and that, with the aid of the frogs, they might yet prevent.

I understand at last.

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Big happenings soon

ITS TRUE

SETH will be avenged

Kek wills that we must do something! Keks will be done! Last 2 digits is amount of push-ups for the reich

WHAT DOES KEK MEAN BY THIS??

IT'S THE "SHADILAY" ARTISTS REAL LAST NAME TRANSLATED IN ITALIAN!!

HEIL

trips of truth, we must act now.

Chaos will rule for 13 years

The apocalypse and subsequent revelation. Granted by Kek.

S H A D I L A Y

His energy is building, we must be patient but focused.

PRAISE!

I hope your arms can handle that amount. I've been doing Reich-Ups for a few weeks now.

>13

Though I have to say I haven't Sup Forums for long, I do wish to seek the insight of Kek. Perhaps he'll bless me with meme magic despite my lack of devotion until this point.

It's been a rough week in bongland, and I've come down with a cold to boot, so hopefully Kek's blessing will cure me and get things back on track.

What does this mean?

next happening in the upcoming days

Nothing better to do, might as well

It's his will

and another thing
gematrix.org/?word=manuel pepe
LOOK AT THE FIRST RESULT!!

Trump will create a new Globalism

Enjoy the ride

>13 years
13 years
>13 years
13 years
>13 years
13 years
>13 years
13 years
>13 years
13 years
fug

Kek is waiting for you with his warm embrace,
if you will but take up the faith

Woah. Kek be praised

23rd of September. The coincidence cannot be ignored.

I have always BELIVED

the prophecy is vindicated

And through these digits, his will is done