Well, pol?

College Football Star Says He Raped Woman As Payback for ‘400 Years of Slavery’…

louderwithcrowder.com/vanderbilt-football-star-rape-was-payback-for-400-years-of-slavery/

> A football player violently raped a woman (heinous enough as it is) and justified it thusly: “that’s for 400 years of slavery.”
>If your eyes just popped out of your head and rolled across the floor, go pick them up. Dust them off. Put them back in your head. Because no, you didn’t read that wrong. This football player actually used that “justification” for his terrible act.

>“Mr. Batey continued to abuse and degrade me, urinating on my face while uttering horrific racial hate speech that suggested I deserved what he was doing to me because of the color of my skin. He didn’t even know who I was.”
>In prior court hearings, prosecutors have acknowledged a racial statement was made but it was never said publicly in court.
>On Friday, multiple sources confirmed to The Tennessean the statement Batey made. “That’s for 400 years of slavery you b—-,” Batey said, according to the sources.

>Thankfully, Corey Batey was sentenced to 15 years of prison in what the judge called “one of the saddest cases that I have ever encountered.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
youtube.com/watch?v=ukbh0eDKtW8
tennessean.com/story/news/2017/06/21/victim-testifies-fourth-time-vanderbilt-rape-case/409283001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill the nigger

Niggers being niggers. Nothing new here.

Cool, old news is fascinating.

My history knowledge off the top of my head isn't all that great, but I'm pretty sure slavery in the USA didn't last 400 years.

wtf is this?

>college football star
Dude should have applied for the mental gymnastics team.

>louderwithcrowder

The woman enslaved him for 400 years ? wtf !

>woman claims she was raped
>fucking gold digging feminist bitch is lying to fuck over a man
>woman claims she was raped by a black man
>our precious white women are being descended upon by the ignoble savages

No. Make him White.

I can smell you from here.

>rapes a woman
>this is for 100 years of feminism

>rapes a jew
>this is for 100 years of communism

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Entitled cunt

only a nigger would have this kind of logic

>>“Mr. Batey continued to abuse and degrade me, urinating on my face while uttering horrific racial hate speech that suggested I deserved what he was doing to me because of the color of my skin. He didn’t even know who I was.”

We appreciate you forwarding us the script for your proposed movie. Our people will call your people, etc ... now get the fuck out of my office.

>A football player violently raped a woman
Huh, he looks more like an aspiring rapper

This is what we call a smart nigger. Attempting to blame whites for his crime. This is as smart as niggers get. But in truth, he is just a nigger that should be burned alive.

>a smart nigger.
Seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Negro's Modern Life

Paybacks a bitch. Depending on his upbringing I'm gonna say this might not be horribly unjustified. Also dependent on the white girl and her general attitude.

Started in the early 1500th and ended 1865 with the civil war.

If he peed on her face he couldn't have had an erection. If she claimed penetration and piss happened at nearly the same time it means she's a liar.

15 years? That's all? For aggravated rape and hate crime? Wasn't there a couple idiots recently that took 28 years for just brandishing weapons in front of basketball Americans?

What??? Every morning i pee with a giant erection

Typical groids.

Pure black and dumb.

Enough of this "Blacks in America have Native American blood" mumbo jumbo.

It's sad. Yes, sad that you habe to lie about not being a porch-monkey.

Ooga booga!

>15 years

That's a whole lot of tax dollars wasted, and a single 9mm round is a whole lot cheaper.

its the nigger card

>Was upset about lack of freedom for his ancestors

>Throws away own freedom

Niggers agitated with Marxism

It's late, I read the post as "What kind of nigger would have this logic".

>year old article
still feels good going to vandy come this fall

They all took turns pissing in her face that night. This is a very, very bad story. Some white cuck actually brought this on her.

look at his fucking nose

doesn't look west african at all, dumb faggot

only alpha males commit rape
mad-virgins here

what's with non whites and raping, subhumans desu

>hate crime
This
This was a hate crime
Where is the outrage?

Niggers gonna nig

you're disgusting, an alpha could get girls without needing to rape

>only 15 years
he would have never seen daylight again if he didn't play SEC football

African "culture" as the file name implies.

Translation:
>I can't control my animal impulses but it doesn't matter because the leftists believe all the bullshit I can come up with

crowder posted it today on his timeline

If a black man has consensual sex with a white woman and she lies and says it was rape and he goes to prison: that's a good thing.
Black men should go to prison for having consensual sex with white women.

The only tragedy would be we don't get to see the coal burners publicly getting beaten and having their head shaved.

Sounds like a hero fighting whitey

The world could always use more heroes

Holy shit I remember seeing this on Colin Flaherty's channel. The nog is carrying this super drunk white girl to his car, the other guy tries to save the chick but the nog shoots him in the stomach. Then the nog points his gun at the dudes head and pulls the trigger BUT HIS GUN JAMS. That's dude is really lucky to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukbh0eDKtW8

The world could also use some more lynchings...

he shot him on camera?

i hope i was born just in time for the race war

>multiple sources say he said

Okay pol let's allow a whore to set another legal precedent because the victim of the situation is a black male. I'm sure this won't come back to bite us.

fake news, they confirmed what they heard on the court to the newspaper

Bump 4 jamal

:(

;-)

400 years? If slavery was abolished in 1860 it has been since 1460, Columbus was 9 back then.

I want charges pressed against everyone who repeated that idea to him, too. If it was media, all the executives and on-air talent should be held accountable for every crime like this as if they committed it themselves.
And all time served must be in a for-profit prison.

this monkey claims he raped her because his team mates called him a fag.

tennessean.com/story/news/2017/06/21/victim-testifies-fourth-time-vanderbilt-rape-case/409283001/