What are the best alt/right groups to join in the USA?

Identity Evropa? Traditionalist Workers' Party? Other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ElPkC4WnYY
youtube.com/watch?v=LhKWMOs8C1g
miaminewtimes.com/news/white-nationalist-group-identity-evropa-disrupts-south-florida-racial-equality-seminar-in-wilton-manors-9448318
identityevropa.com/apply
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Eye_(symbol)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Presbyterians

>Identity Evropa
Yeah, I'd say so. They're the future of the young politically active white demographic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ElPkC4WnYY

Bump

>knows this guy doesn't Sup Forums

*cough*
what are your values.

Are they exclusively European?

What? Use sentences, Stonewall.

If you are actually going to join one of them watch this first (it takes a while to get into the topic) a former member of IE telling what they are like.
youtube.com/watch?v=LhKWMOs8C1g

>death by soul food.exe

to answer the question I would need to know the values of the individual.

None. Read a book called "Groups That Get Ahead" by Thomas Sowell and you'll know the best thing for you to do isn't political activism, it's making yourself valuable and accruing wealth while remaining politically neutral. This is why Asians are not niggers in the USA.

They didn't march and demand rights, they studied worked hard, and got more from it than niggers marching and complaining ever did.

If you aren't deep in six figures, put your energy there. Diversity policies won't matter to you when you're running the company. Black scholarships won't matter when university isn't expensive for your kids. All this shit doesn't matter if you're successful. Political activism is how you lose, not how you win. There is a direct adverse relationship between activism and success.

Traditionalism and saving the West. Those are my values.

Identity Evropa are the only ones that do real protests and activism

miaminewtimes.com/news/white-nationalist-group-identity-evropa-disrupts-south-florida-racial-equality-seminar-in-wilton-manors-9448318

the Ku Klux Klan

So you are saying that white people should silence in their national level replacement, and just aim for the bucks?

European Peoples United is a good one

Good leaf post, leaf. While leafs may be happy to see the True North Strong and Free turned into some sickening mixture of Mogadishu, Mecca, Delhi, and Shanghai, I'd prefer that didn't happen here.

You can apply for Identity Evropa if you are of full European ancestry and live in America. It is a white identitarian movement.

IE is looking for high agency people only.

identityevropa.com/apply

You have a time stamp for the IE part of the convo?

Become a Roman Catholic you fucking tard.

Identity Fagropa is going to last about as you would after burying your face in Lauren Southern's ass.

Roman Catholic Church? Beat the Romans. Yeah come at me bitch.

How 'bout in Canada?

Kekistanis national party

Am already Roman Catholic. And come on, as a good Catholic, I'd nut with my dick in her pussy, not my face in her ass. That's some kind of Protestant-tier of you, bro. Maybe even Methodist-tier, ffs.

Identity Evropa pisses me off just because it's literally nigger tier to use V in place of U

They need to change that goddamn name

>Catholicism
>Half the followers are Spics and the pope is Negro foot fetishist.

Huh

How is that nigger tier?
You're just not kvlt enough bro.

Using V in place of U is common among niggers.

Seriously Cap'n Jack, that's a 5 hour long video. How about you just explain it in a few sentences?

if you are looking to join a group i am going to assume that you have absolutely every part of your life in order and that you already lead by example in your family and community.

Also common among, you know, Romans. Pretty sure that's what they're going for, Blackbeard.

European Peoples United on Discord

I've not seen that my self. That's odd.
Here's the reason I think they do it.

>Up until 17th Century, the Romans didn't have any need of using separate letters for V, U or W. They used them interchangeably and pronounced in a same way. Later on, Latin language added 'Curved V' as a letter U. Old Universities, Monuments in USA still has 'V' instead of 'U' in their old buildings.

>Brazil
Your run-on sentence while attempting to use punctuation says so. You wear it on your sleeve. I ended my first sentence with a preposition; are you going to attack me?

Starts about an hour and a half in. It's worth the watch.

4chin/pol/ sekrit kkklub

Leafs really have no fight in them. You know, for awhile, I didn't believe the leaf stereotypes on Sup Forums. Back when I first started browsing, I was like ha yeah right sure a nation of 30 fucking million produces without doubt the worst fucking posters on a stupid anonymous message board. Now I see the truth. You all deserve Trudeau you cuck faggots. Fuck you.

Just be happy people are trying to help explain their ideologies to you. Are you a bigot or a questionnaire?

Official logo?

Identiry Evropa is the largest and growing. Join IE.

Leaning this way, but legitimately interested in criticisms of the group, whether its principles or its internal politics.

Their logo is suspect to me. An user pointed out in another thread that its a side view of a cube.

I guess I just assumed you were a dirty turd sniffer because a good Catholic would know they were already part of the original alt-right movement and stop with the shit posting. This is a quality board, and you lapsed Catholics are ruining it. Now take faith from some old school edge lords pic related.

>Being a grammar Nazi instead of actually arguing

These kind of group vids are really awful to watch. I don't really get the criticism of IE here, except maybe they take themselves too seriously or something?

This is garbage.
They (especially the Shawn dude) seem like Nihilist, de-redpilled faggots.
Didn't know you could be de-redpilled...
Anyway some of what he says is legit (Many people in movement being week, unserious fags) but leaving the movement and becoming a Nihilist or whatever even worse. Should just kill himself if that's how you feel about the race and the world at large.

It's a younger crowd so if you are over 30 you'll be in the minority. You can dictate how active you want to be, can remain anonymous or goto active rallies, activism, and post fliers. It's an active group that is expected to double over the next 6 months, has big plans for the future.

He dating a nonwhite. He doesn't have to heart in the movement now and is bitter

Fuck. My grammar.

Join the KYSP

>Dating a nonwhite.
Imagine my fucking shock.

You're not going to hear of any legitimate WN groups on fucking Sup Forums.
The ones that people are throwing around a lot in this thread (IE, EPU, etc.) at the very least can be assumed to have little to no standards for opsec due to them being readily publicized on Sup Forums.

>tl;dr if someone is willing to share the name of their honeypo- er, group with you at the drop of a hat, it's probably not a group worth joining.

i would recommend the fashy faggots its mainly
a facebook group but they have road trips/gang bangs occasionally

TWP seems bretty good for what aligns with my beliefs but IE is good as well.

Plz tell me the meaning of that symbol
I have a female coworker with that sign on the wrist I need to know what it means!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Eye_(symbol)

So she might be based?