So when do all the people whining for Macroni to be the new "leader of the free world" disavow this?

So when do all the people whining for Macroni to be the new "leader of the free world" disavow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb)
twitter.com/spacetriII/status/884602035168989184
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could he have been hiding his power level all this time?

>Macaroni set up Le Pen as controlled opposition, knowing the FN was too tainted to win office
>He was the real FN the entire time
>His time in investment banking redpilled him on Jews and the Paris theater attack redpilled him on muzzies
>Meeting with Trump, reveals his power level hours later and starts insulting the press-titutes

4D chess

Is having a mummy-gf the ulitmate redpill?

this might just be crazy enough to work

I guess so. Like most psychopaths, Macaroniman is probably red pilled as fuck.

is marcon /ourguy/?

MON EMPEREUR JUPITERIEN

He wants the EU to rule over other European countries more than before along with Merkel and is totally pro Paris Climate Accord

Well he was the outsider with very little political history, new party too. Let pen and everyone else were the old guard. In some sense he was the populist.

Do you mean mummy as in biological mother or mummy as in egyptian mummy in a sarcophagus

Do you know how a French politician commits suicide?
He grabs his 9mm gun, aims it 30cm above his head. Then he shoots, right in his superiority complex.

KEK

>Macron:"Niggers are having too many kids"
I'm willing to see where he goes with this one.

8/10
I chuckled.

This feels like the opposite of Trump + Israel

It seems too good to be true. He's already backpedalling.

He's a far left faggot. He'll probably want to import them all to France or import all of the EUs money to Africa.

Well, who is the queen of Sup Forums again? (Note: 30% risk of waking up the mummyposter)

Mummy

Macron was so cute trying to get near daddy Donald in the G20 photo

I remember everyone commenting on how he seemed to be completely wooed by Trump at G20.

Thats one meme I truly hope manifests into reality

WHERE is the rule 34?

Macron is an egotistical imbecile.

Does this fit into the trump time travel theory?

I'm imagining Trump slipping him some of the CIA's gay serum (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb) and then they sneak off together and seal the deal, right in his boipucci

you could make a whole doujin out of it

The meeting that saved europe

Mummy

I want to believe.

>Macron bows to the Bogs as well

Fucking hippies

Both

A necrophilic Oedipus complex

IT WAS ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE!

>implying Trump wouldn't power-fuck another world leader just to display dominance

>The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

Financial Times is currently running an article with the French prime minister laughing about "what were the left expecting" when he says Macron is actually centre-right when it comes to the economy. Both the President and the less powerful prime minister are essentially following the foot steps of Alain Juppe, a right wing dude

Rare

I want to believe that. Maybe but I'm sceptical.

>tfw too smart for journalists

that explains everything

why are european politicians so much smarter and better looking than american ones? i mean journalists are not smart, they work of jewry, they are basicaly all pseudointelectuals and smug libtards, but still you cant just insult them way trump does. do it macron way, thats how smart people are shitting on retards. Tump is a chimp, total loser and idiot, greatest friend of izrael.

he went in bluepilled
he left bogpilled

>Black people are inferior and have too many children

Dope shit.

I was going to ask if he will do a referendum for Frexit but maybe he knows it's bound to fail.

Shit

CHECKMATE SOROS!

it was all an elaborate russ.

>tfw you've been (at least partially) wrong about him

Makes me happy.

twitter.com/spacetriII/status/884602035168989184 this gud

Who is this guy? Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

when do we find out the bogs true agenda?

Macron "you're French first, Slime second", has always been fairly decent for a Frenchie.

Can't have it all. If he removes the kebab at the same time and reforms the EU into an authority that cares about the Europeans rather than everyone but them, that seems like an acceptable trade-off.

The Paris agreement is fucking retarded but at the same time Europe doesn't have enough fossil fuels to be self-reliant so switching over to renewable energies is a good thing even when you ignore the muh climate change shit.

He's a jesuit, probably worse than jews at this point. He's homegrown European and he's more of a threat to Europe than jews or muslims until proven otherwise.

That's not even really related to being left or right. It is solely about not being a retard and understanding that it's impossible to fix a problem when your supposed "fix" just makes the problem multiply exponentially. Eventually it will always overwhelm you, and then you are in for some deep shit.

That Duda face behind

you asked for it

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Can you give me a quick rundown of this theory?

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

He´s not /ourguy/ yet, however French anons should cheer and write him positive comments, whenever he btfos the globalists.

You have opened a gate you won't be able to close
You're sure about this ?

kek

kekked

He was playing everyone the whole time. The Left will come to hate him, as know one even knew what he was or what he stood for before he was elected.

There is no one whose thoughts are not too complex for journalists.

wtf i love this french granny fucker now

this, he also ended up saying he was sort of pro-Assad, he pulled a reverse Trump on us, we got GOY'd

You won't, they control everything

I can't tell more, I live in France

he doesn't have her, it's the other way around. This is why it's illegal for teachers to fuck students, their authority allows complete brainwash really easily.

Macron is doing a Severus Snape on us, the kike media have been caught off guard

CUMMY

BOG'D

my god he was Somalian all along

Keklmao, more of these pls

He who wants to fight, let him fight, he who does not want to fight does not deserve to live
-Emannuel "keep it in your pants niggers" Macron

The absolute madman

This goy is shitting on all the people who supported him, the justice system and now the media who was 100% behind him.

pretty much my hair style Tbh

i keked

>He's been playing 5D chess all along guys

>along with Merkel
Pretty sure he just wants to help her unite the EU so he can become its emperor.

>far left
he's a centrist,which in this day is arguably worse. See merkel as an example,the lack of any political leaning means they will flip flop like crazy just to stay in power bc getting power is the ultimate goal,whereas for any politically minded far-left/right/corporatist etc it's a means to an end.

Macron is eternal Trumps great grandson. Macron is actually married to his grandmother.

I'll believe it when he closes the borders and deport all troublemakers.

you asked for it

-Rothschilds bow to Macron
-In contact with aliens from Jupiter
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls france and EU with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Jupiter (Macronapolis will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Macron's wife's children
-Macron said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence cannot be comprehended by journalists

He is just scared of Le Pen all what he does now is to secure his power so Le Pen can't win the next election and he has to apease the right-wing to archieve this

>tfw to smart for journalists

Macron says whatever is convenient to get twitter trends. Remember how everybody shat on Trump for Paris ecoscam, and now they are bff again. He can say whatever he wants against nigger fucling like roaches, in practice he'll still send gibs and import criminals because that's what profits his bank account the most.

Beautiful digits.
Checked

BASED Macron

Why are the Bogs so humble? They'll save us all and most people will probably never know about them.

Pathetic attempt to copy Trump.
Macron is a cuck faggot.

when has Trump ever spoken truthfully about the nigger demographic timebomb in Africa?