I'm really curious to know what Australians think of Americans, so let's hear it

I'm really curious to know what Australians think of Americans, so let's hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Degen burger slave goyim can't refute me they can only make shittier straya jokes and shitpost.

Truth is, there's no nation as indoctrinated, enslaved, fucked, cucked and degenerated more than the Ameritard Burgers.

> slave footsoldiers of Israel
> 10 million bux a day to Israel
> if you talk against Israel in the US your career is probably over
> if you mention anything about jews, even backed by 500000000 million petabytes of scientific and mathematic citations, you are done with, buried, (((antisemite))) blackballed from life
> get dead in Israel wars and be proud about "muh freedom"
> get your dollars printed by - literally - jew private company
> get transgender bathrooms everywhere
> get niggers
> get spics
> get gooks
> mudslimes coming soon, icing on the cake

Literally, unironically, there's no greater slave state than Jew.S.A. and if there was ever a colossal example of prime vassal state, prime proxy state, that would be it.

Get fucked, burger faggots, your memes and "literally who" shit won't change the facts, if I were you I would kill myself.

Reminder you're a property of a jew everytime you go to take a piss, your dick mutilated forever, to be in the glorious desert scum religion club of mutilated dicks.

> muzzies
> disgusting slithering subhuman anthropomorphic rats (coloquially known as "jews")
> burgers

KYS.

Thank you for being honest

You're alright, a bit dumb. But you're alright.

There's a lot of you guys though so it really depends on where you in the states you're from.

They're moist and juicy. Soft as fresh linen. They'll have a pillow fight with you being silly then just lean over and kiss you right on the mouth. I get gay for American men.

fpbp

It's funny though cuz Australia is equally cucked not only by Israel but also by bugerland.

We don't think about you at all

I think of all the first world countries America has the bottom most retarded and top brilliant people

>he thinks we have any other social or immigration policy ideas other than pic related...

Bit gay m8.

you yanks are alright

Generally speaking, most Australians think that America and Americans are dumb, fat, racist, loud, ignorant, all the phobics one can be, on the wrong side of history, big bad bullies, world police.

I hate these Australians. They're choosing the wrong country to make an enemy of.

Best broship

Also Australian actors are goat tier

accurate

Put all your ethnics on a no fly list. We don't want them in australia or europe.

Literally every American seems to think guns are banned in Australia. Honestly they are fucked in the heda when it comes to this issue. It's what bothers me the most about them

As an American, I've always thought of Australia as kind of a brother/cousin country.

Hey guy, you lookin' for a good time?

Nigger you think we want them here?

If it were up to us they'd all be put in on cargo ships and dumped into the Pacific

most seem fat, lazy, poorly educated. Appear to be inundated with porch monkeys who will never really contribute to society. Also appears most Americans blindly hate Trump because 'he tweets too much or somethin'

Ikr, they probably thinkvthe same here.

Americans thinking about nz i mean

All the American tourists I saw in Korea seemed like beta fuck as fuck

You guys ignored your MSM/establishment/deep state and thought for yourselves during your last presidential election. This was a pretty big step in the right direction - for the first time in a long time, they didn't get their way. I'm proud of you guys.

Australia is the least burger friendly country out of all the Anglo nations. I read somewhere that only 26% have a favorable view of Trump's presidency. Their hate for us is also historical as we freedom'd one of their bogans during the Battle of Brisbane in WW2. There are certain areas of Australia that people would want to automatically fight someone if they spoke with a burger accent. In general they see us as the black sheep of the Anglo family and not as cultured or educated as them.

You helped us out in WW2 , We held the Nips out in the north till you guys came to help. Forever grateful. Brothers in arms.

Australians have a HUUUUUUUUUGE inferiority complex towards America as posts like show, and Australian security says that Australia's politicians universities etc are completely bought out and infiltrated by communist party of China, so Australia is a Chinese puppet state

Fireworks and airsoft guns are banned in Australia
How fucking cucked can you get??!

wrong. i don't think Australians want to start fight with Americans at all... The majority of sheep dislike Trump because Waleed told them to and its trendy. But we definitely won't try to fight you for your accent, probably just steal your girl.

Every white man that visits Korea is a beta numale, and that includes you

Brothers in arms

>Australia is a Chinese puppet state

Pretty much this. It seems like every Aussie lad has an Asian wife now.

Don't forget we completely cucked them in ww2

holy fk this is too true literally all my family and many of my friends just regurgitate the garbage spewed out by Waleed and Carrie from The Project. If anyone wants evidence as to how bad it is look no further than how poorly the Australian Media, especially The Project, handled Cassie Jaye and The Red Pill.

How do Aussies feel about Ohio?

Most Fighting age aussie men were off doing their duty for the almighty British empire, Like it or not. leaving this place vulnerable, if there was any resentment back then .. IT is long forgotten. Our countries have and still do bleed for each other and allways will..

God I hope Channel Ten collapses soon. Their investors won't bail them out, share prices devaluing at a rapid rate, low quality TV shows and they rely on masterchef way too much.
It's only a matter of time.
I think they have a penchant for winners

Cleveland was my favorite part of traveling to your country

>tfw Helmet Joggers talk shit

Australia fights in every war with America since the Boer War.
Australia gives America a Base from which they can get Satellite and Spying utility over half the globe.
Australia gives America ports from which their ships can refuel and even refit with 100% safety and continue their presence in SE Asia.
Australia shares research and forms join research efforts with American institutions in everything from Genetics to the Space program.

America: "Israel is our greatest ally."

That's all we need to know about America at the moment.

i think i would get along best with southern rednecks, and i dont have anything against most americans, but SF and NY can die in a fire

What did you do there? Did you go to an indians game?

I love America, I love Trump and all of his supporters.

Australia has an infinite supply of kneepads, throat lozenges and lip balm to pay homage to America.

We lost our spiritual connection with the UK during WW11, when the Brits refused to return some of our troops to help defend our own country when the Japs started to bomb our northern coastline. We felt slighted a second time when they entered the EU and cut us out of all agricultural trade.

Since the birth of TV, we have been fed a steady diet of crap American TV, cos it is cheaper than making our own domestic product.

You are the big brother we admire and worship.

On a personal level, I hate you cunts. You're loud, fat and stupid.

YANK'D

Thats about it aye..

Are bants just a coping mechanism?

I prefer burgers to non native english speakers.

kek this gook gets it!

Probably just the irrelevant trying to sound relevant.

yes

fucking oath

Some of you seppos are alright dont goto 1 CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303 tomorrow

Faggot poofters.
No, it's actually how people talk to eachother irl.

>26%
that was probably when he was elected, the novelty has wore off, now he's just a wanker

We could have left you to genocide by nips aussiefag remember that.

Solid post, brothers in arms against the gooks.

Thanks for showing off your girlfriends toy collection
Where are your real man guns?

They're alright I guess. Tall.

That's about it.

Deeply envious of your Bill Of Rights.

But most Australians aren't. They don't really like to think too much. Too hot.

No way we could introduce a bill or rights here without the kikes and sjws fucking us all over. It's too late for that.

The one upside down triggers my autism

Did you see those flyers some Cheeky Sup Forumsack put up around Sydney?

Accusing the Chinese of buying up all the houses and property?

>Marrickville Local Police are seeking information on who created and distributed the material

Literally DON'T CRITICIZE OUR NEW OVERLORDS

can you even imagine the tears..

this cuntry..

Fuck yanks. Hate you more than kikes, niggers and Muslims combined.

John Howard called the Bill Of Rights unconstitutional.

Like we ever get a fucking vote about important issues anyway.

Current year australian bill of rights would be gayrights x racial discrimination act

I think the Brits have regretted introducing their bill of rights.

I want to marry a qt American girl. Dated one for a few years, just love them to death desu. Great people, love the accent. Would have a family with.

You should have.

Instead of being isolated from humanity by the Nips, we are now going to be Borg'd by the Chinks.

Thanks for nothing, you Nixon/Kissinger electing cunts.

The line MUST be drawn at Tasmania.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ

Well my dad was american and i have the citizenship as a result. But it really depends, some of you are alright others are just shit.

We do too, I just hate how corrupt it is. Trump is doing good work.

I like anywhere or anyone who lives near the big ass national parks outside of the cities. The cities are all piss drenched hellholes, even the 'good ones' are worse than our worst which is inconceivable.

You guys just need an enemy really, and sadly lately it's been each other. I'd say a sizable minority of your population literally sees your country and countrymen as the enemy, both on the left and the right, and that's just scary, worst of all due to your cultural influence that's spreading fast in our nations where even 10 years ago it wasn't a thing.

This, me too.

Came here to post something along these lines, fuck you yanks.

I hate your niggers, jews and spics.
I love your freedoms.

Robert Hughes (who is a cunt, btw) summed up the differences between Australia and America. America was founded by religious puritanical zealots and idealists who discovered a land of true bounty in the centre of the land.

Australia was founded as a dumping ground for the undesirables of Britain, who discovered that most of the country was a barren, inhospitable desert.

Were as America's idealistic founding can only lead to disappointment, Australia's founding could only lead to optimism - not much was expected of us.

I think that's quite simplistic. He does sound like a cunt. He's dead though.

Americans are way more optimistic than Australians. We take pride in mediocrity or worse, they are constantly pushing themselves.

Taking pride in mediocrity has been a cornerstone in our downfall. You get pretty sick to death of shitty people thinking they're better than you.