Oregon sentenced for flight groping (another woman)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40558232

An Oregon woman has received three years' probation for licking and groping a fellow passenger on a flight last year, local media report.
Heidi McKinney, 27, smuggled alcohol on board the Alaska Airlines flight and touched a woman, 19, sitting next to her on the breast and genitals.
She pleaded guilty in March to assault with the intent to commit a felony.

Hot.
Also I live near where this chick flew out of, and as to why this made BBC news I have no idea

What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

Nice!

Nice

Nice.

nice!

eww that's gay

Fucking fag

And I can't even look at a woman

>She was sentenced to eight months of home detention plus the three years of probation, reports Oregon Live.
McKinney was arrested after the plane from Las Vegas landed at Portland International Airport on 8 May 2016.

In March, prosecutor Ravi Sinha told a Portland federal court the defendant had "made contact with victim's body, including her inner thigh, and made a series of profane and lewd statements to the victim".
The assistant US attorney said McKinney had acted with "intent to humiliate and harass the victim".
According to court documents, the defendant took her seat on Flight 621 and before departure placed her hands on the female passenger's chest "allowing her hands to linger there uncomfortably".

McKinney asked personal questions, bragging about her own wealth and calling the victim "poor", according to court documents.
She also put her arm around the woman and took photos of her.
After the Sunday take-off, McKinney badgered the victim to drink alcohol she had smuggled on board.
McKinney, of suburban Portland, also licked the victim's ear, attempted to kiss her and tried to place her hands on the victim's crotch on three separate occasions.

It made international news because the story is salacious and will get traffic. It has no newsworthiness.

Nice.

Give her the maximum sentence for sexual assault.

If she wants to sexually assault other people, she can do it in prison.

NOICE

Why cant a hot peace of ass grope me while their drunk

>why this made BBC news I have no idea

To condition you to believe women should get off so lightly, no prison time, slap on the wrist.

BBC pushes the agenda for the gynocrqcy. Now, if it was a man, we know how sentence would be.

Fuck BBC. They're shills to get cash and prizes to the women, and criminalise being male.

I agree, but only on the condition she brings an HD webcam with her.

essentially a 'look a hot chick' slide thread.
saged and kill yourself.

Nicee

pretty sure there is video

Naisu

Would love to see that!

No video, inside edition has a video summing up what happened, everything g said here pretty.

To bad too, might have made for good fap material

Wonder how many electric chairs a man would have gotten for doing this.

Nice.

>a woman, 19
that's a girl, no woman