since the election Macron has

1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
2)wants to make France a military superpower again
3) cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for rapefugees
4) backed off ousting Assad
5) became buddies with Trump and Putin
6) started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs
7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis
8) told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them
9) blamed African problems on niggers having too many kids

and he is just getting started

progress at last!

>He was just pretending to be retarded

Kek what a fucking snake in the grass, acted like a bleeding heart liberal to win

He also defended French history in his speech and wants to keep anti terrorist laws. So far he's pretty based.

I still don't trust him. But I have to say, he is a candidate that signals utter destruction of the left-wing on the French political stage.

Based Jupiter God Emperor

>Current year
>Have to at least act retard to be elect
when it turns out to be a sly ruse like this, it really ignites my potatoes

Nah, Africa has a racial problem.

The Jews do not want the African and Muslims either!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pg47QkaUL_U

Let all your leftist friends know that billions in US tax dollars are funding the Jewish racist ethno-state of Israel.

Are men of the west rising again?

Napoleon complex.

I hope Trump takes him under his wing and exploits it fully to rid the world of more liberals. This could truly be a new age of kings.

I don't think so. I think he's trying to simmer nationalism. Tired nationalists will fall right for this. They'll go for the first comforting leader. He's pro-EU, anti-Brexit, and a Merkel puppet. Don't forget.

>tell the truth
>repugnant
wtf i want to finance the feeding of thirty niglets per african woman now

Now that the dust has settled, the dude sounds like he might be, dare I say it boys, /OUR GUY/ ? Is OUR GUY back on the menu?

This guy gets it

The Neogaf faggots are eating each other because their guy said the truth.

Micron is a opportunist and Africa is no longer popular even among liberals

I keep thinking that we need France to join the anti globalist revolution. Symbolically it is a big victory because of France's contribution to western thought.

He's imitating Trump? What in the hell is Sorros up to?

I haven't been following France's politics after the election. How true are these claims? Any sources to back them up?

>demonstrably our guy
so, why were you losers memeing le pen again?

>French Revolution 2.0

I still don't trust, and I won't trust him till expels all the migrants from France.

that is one hell of a power level leak
he is still a eu shill though

/thistimeline/

WEW

I like this copypasta, but sources should be added under each claim
Also, I heard that he said something about Europe adopting African babies, anyone know if there's any truth to that?

because she's a wamen

the power trip is real. hail macron

Macron campaigned as a cuck. What he will be as President is yet to be seen. He doesn't seem as bad as he did on the trail but he was trying to push Poland to accept refugees. Watch this guy like a hawk.

Very impressive.

Just start shifting the ship ever so gently towards ethnonationalism and native French demographic recovery he you will unequivocally be our guy.

Mostly anti-EU sentiment. If anything, h was being painted as vry pro-Brussels the whole time.

i cant find a reference to your pic online OP. no new organization is running this. google pretend the last time he said anything about africa was months ago

youtube likewise has mostly small excerpts from speeches from a week ago or farther back

link or its fake and ghey

She was anti EU

Wtf, maybe he isnt as much of a cuck as i thought

Why shouldn't I like Macroni, pol? All throughout the election I heard he was center, although he seems megacucked over the environment and fucking Paris Accord. Also didn't I hear he wanted like a 90% tax or something? Everything else you posted is impressive though.

TROJAN BAGUETTE CONFIRMED

Kek never wanted us to have Le Penn, Macron is far better.
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

Based Macron
The Savior of Europa

omg I am totally convinced now that macron is a good guy. This whole time I was wrong about macron. Thanks user you really helped me form a mind changing opinion on such a good candidate. I appreciate you for clearing the air and letting me know he is our kinda guy!!!!! HES OURRR DARE I SAY IT

lol, wait, can someone go into this further? If Macron is actually a secret ourguy then that's really cool. I just remember that weaselly speech he gave when he won about France taking America's scientists because his regime is committed to fighting climate change.

didn't he threaten to santion poland over not taking in rapefugees?

that's called a macaroon you fucking spastic

>Le Pen was actually a commie
>Macron is Sup Forums-tier and wants to be best buds with Trump
>Macron is also a mommyposter

Why didn't you fucking frogs say anything?

i honestly didn't expect that from this literal french motherfucker.

huh

maybe I was wrong about this Macron guy

holy shit you're retarded

m'acron

I'm confused. Wtf happen to election Macron?

Maybe he's trying to get poland to take refugees so that less will go to france.

>and he is just getting started

If he declares war on Germany. il happily volunteer.

>50 posts
>no French posters in this France thread

Okay where are the fucking frogs

In fact, where are the frogs on Sup Forums? I barely see any.

Yeah me neither. His connections to the (((Rothschilds))), aka the most evil family in history, is enough for me to distrust him.

wtf I love Macron now

How can something so tasty looking taste so fucking fake and awful. Macarons are like the traps of the pastry kingdom.

Shut the fuck up kike

It's over
we won

KING OF FRANCE

Pâques ?

Ikr? Macaroons are disgusting.

Macron is an oldschool Monarchist with a mommy fetish, but because of this he got misunderstood as a liberal progressive. On the EU and rapefugees, he was just doing whatever he could to impress Mommy Merkel

As soon as she's out of office and replaced by a man, his old-ass wife and he are gonna run the entire continent with no term limits and no survivors

yeah but it's most probably a ruse. Also all these political types hate niggers and have attitudes probably worse than pol. I hate niggers but i like black people and i doubt the political class could care to distinguish the two as they see us all as the proles. Go watch alex jones recent hour on macron pretty funny.

what the fuck is wrong with her face? why does she look terrible in literally every picture?

I dunno something is wierd about him, is he really a trojan horse?

Holy fuck, I love this guy.

Here is his speech:
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/macron-angers-his-fans-with-g20-africa-speech-video/

The challenge of Africa is
completely different, it is much deeper. It
is civilizational today. Failing states,
complex democratic transitions, the
demographic transition, and I'll call back to
what said this morning... One of the
essential challenges of Africa... [cut in
audio, fades back in talking about a
specific countr
one of the countries,
that today has seven or eight children
born to each woman. You can choose to
spend thousands of euros, but you will
stabilize nothing

>She
>Her

He's a left wing jew banker, the worst combination possible. I wouldn't even believe his name is real.

She's old.

I don't get this guy. He ran on the progressive vote, and now that he's elected he totally shits on them in every way. What's his end goal?

I love how people react "muh racist" while he's trying to say africans can become as succefull as white men if they change their mentality.

Of course he's wrong, mentality like anything else is genetic and niggers will always be niggers. But even by saying the most race unrealistic thing, he's still get the "racist" treatment.

I don't believe his sentiment is simply the excessive propagation of impulsive people that Sup Forums wants to believe. I think he means to say "fellow countrymen, I want to tell you that I want to save the earth's climate, one less human at a time and I don't care if I insult Africans a little."

Look at that thing he has as wife, talk about a manchild.

why, whatever do you mean? She looks completely normal

>he's trying to say africans can become as succefull as white men if they change their mentality.

That's a US Republican talking point right there. Automatically racist.

OY VEY! The goy's gone rogue!
Somebody shut him down!

They look both pretty and tasty though. It makes me sad that they don't taste as good man.

Wow, you think you know a guy

Clearly he took the call...

Definitely weird, lots of signs around him too.
Not sure if luciferian or not.

are grannies the thinking man's fetish?

Nothing much, the quote is obvious and the tax and the refugees aid cut must have been cut just because he doesn't want broke france too quickly

Imagine if Trump had pulled the same ruse in reverse. Pretending to be a right-wing populist, then once elected being as liberal as possible.

what the fuck i love (((macron))) and (((globalism))) now

holy shit, that is pretty based user

>faggots in this thread can't inform themselves properly about what macron is doing

>they unironically think macron is slightly conservative/anti-globalist

Yes it is. Rare though.

Interesting words.

he is fading quick

>are grannies the thinking man's fetish?

nope

Explain.

>no survivors

Since an alienated Germany, and a France aligned (if not partially) with the US, UK, and Russia means WW3.

This timeline never cease to amaze me.

What he said about negresses and how africa's problem is civilizational is absolutely based.

Macron is pro-EU and Pro-France's-Stake-In-EU in a way that may benefit France when compared to, say, a Fillon or Melenchon

But he will also be aggressive in helping Germany push their version of globalism on the rest of the EU and, eventually, the world

I'm 24 banging a 46 year old but I'd never consider marrying her.

Yeah my dude, it really gets those beans a jumpin'

Macron is a Freemason. One of us. I told you guys he would win and not to worry about it. You faggots keep thinking we're not on the same side.

>mfw Sup Forums literally hated him and wanted Le pen, a fucking woman, to win

never in my life i knew a woman leader to not fuck shit up

WTF I love Macron now.