Why do gingers smell so fucking rancid?

Why do gingers smell so fucking rancid?

Seriously if youve ever been around a fat sweaty ginger, there is nothing on this earth that smells worse. Not even niggers or spics smell as bad as these disgusting cunts.

What is it that makes them smell like a dumpster in the summer?

QUIT READING MY MIND!

I WAS THINKING THESE LINES OUTSIDE MOMENTS BEFORE THIS WAS POSTED!

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

Gingers are biologically geared for cold environments just as niggers are biologically geared for hot environments.
Simple as that.

Can confirm.
I banged 2 ginger chicks when I was younger and they were clean girls but once the juices started flowing, it was extremely pungent and I had to breathe through my mouth just to make a deposit.
It's only 2 so I just wrote it off but other friends of mine made similar claims about other girls.
Why aren't scientist working on important studies such as this ?
Is their a cure ? What if they went on a strict diet of rose petals ?

These are questions that must be answered if the ginger race is to survive.

last girl I went down on was a ginger.shit stank bad.....

I pulled my face out of there and stuck my cock in instead

>Summerfag can't into

Gingers and their odour could be some kind of a natural reproductive warning signal. Like in nature how bright red and orange animals and are more likely to be poisonousness. But why does nature not want us to reproduce with them ? What does nature know that we don't ?
I have heard claims that they have no souls. Is there any truth to this ?

Do you think about hot, sweaty, male gingers often?

Marquis De Sade on rehead odor, from The 120 Days of Sodom.

This particular ginger in OP's pic became a tranny

Gingerstank is a real thing and is one of the greatest mysteries of the universe. It's like the 800 pound gorilla in the room that no one wants to talk about.
Guess what gingers, until we admit there is a problem, we are never going to solve this issue.
I found a few things online but there have not been any serious studies done on the subject. Why ? Who is behind the coverup ?

I'm a ginger. This thread has me like

Thats the face i made when i smelled you from around the corner.

No soles

I would like to ask a few questions in the name of science and in an effort to save the ginger race.

Firstly, are you aware of your own stank ?
Secondly do you have any family members who are gingers.
Thirdly, Have other people ever made you aware of it ?

A friend of mine is ginger and does not smell at all but it is the only ginger I've been with for more that 10 minutes so maybe they do smell but not all gingers

#notallgingers
Thanks for that honest accounting user. You are in a cool climate though, have you played sports with him/her/xhe ?

The rancid smell comes from are bodies creating or storing of vitamin d. Which give us that sour or acidic scent.

In high school girls would grab my shirts and smell them. Everyone I've been with and a few girls i haven't ever done anything more than hug have complimented the way I smell. I always thought it was weird, but I was kind of flattered and embarrassed when they would talk about it.

Maybe the redheads you guys found disgusting weren't healthy or something. I've never been with another redhead person, but I do know that I have a unique stank.

My wife is a nordic flaming ginger with long curly red red hair. She is based and makes white babies and hates degeneracy.

She smells like a dream.

Die in a fire op. Saged and reported this thread is not political but it is standard divide and conquer shilling.

The fat gingers I've known did indeed smell like hot garbage

Maybe it has something to do with overactive pheromones? As in, when someone is healthy they give off appealing pheromones but when they are unhealthy they give off unpleasant pheromones?

Cologne/perfume companies should study gingers

Somebody seriously needs to do a study.

I have a redhead gf and her smell drives me insane. Literally get hard just smelling her on my clothes.

I only know the one ginger well, and he's a skinny guy, so I haven't noticed anything. Maybe this bears some looking into.

That could definitely be the case. People lead really unnatural, unhealthy lives these days. I was an athlete in HS and I'm taking good care of myself while in college, so maybe I just avoided smelling bad through that. But I do admit that I have been told I have a unique scent.

My great grandpa was a WWII vet Chad and a redhead, and some of my family members who caught up with me after a game or working hard that my scent was similar to his. To be clear, they never mentioned this as groace. More like, they were happy about me reminding them of him (which was also weird). I've never really thought about it until this thread. If there is any scientific information about redhead stank, I'd like to see it.

>breeding with a frecklenigger

Good goy

Not all readheads have freckles faggot. If I had freckles on my face I'd probably off myself desu.

The pheromone theory seems plausible. It seems like people are agreeing with the uniqueness but disagreeing with it being very pleasant or very unpleasant.
a few possibilities possibilities. They could be lacking some chemical composition which might moderate the pheromones of non-gingers so people experience them as very attractive or very repulsive instead of slightly. Or, the smell is uniform but the response to the smell is different according to the person experiencing it. I do find it interesting though. I think it could answer questions regarding pheromones and their effectiveness a source of attraction.

Ginger here ama

Has anyone ever commented on your smell, specifically when you were sweating a lot like maybe a rugby match or whatever you do down there ?

no

Thanks you've been a great help

What's out like to be a firecrotch cunt on a fireblazed cuntrock of a cuntry, ya cunt?

kek

All fat people stink.

Wow. Gingers really don't have souls.
Who woulda thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes but the nig nog smell was everywhere so i did not smell any gingers

Do people become trannies because they unironically feel like women, or because they know they are genetic waste and will never have a chance? I'd say it's probably 50/50 irl. Or some figure close to that.

Pretty good t b h m8

>nothing smells as bad as a ginger, not even a nigger
user, I present to you: a redheaded nigger

I'm red, you got me to laugh

Can confirm. Anything above about 25 C is far too warm for the ginge. Winter > Summer

>t. ginger

You heard about the legends of cannibalistic giants? Well some of those giants were said to have raped human woman and made normal sized offpsring. You could recognize them by their rusty red hair and pale skin. These offspring were taken as sex slaves by the hebrews under the command of moses as trophies for killing the giants in the land of canaan. The tribe with the most red haired sex slaves were the tribe of levi the most viscous and blood thirsty tribe of all. And that's also where the Judaism comes from the mother's line thing comes from.

Dont worry bois, you wont breed anyway.