My GF (women and gender studies major) left me to go "find herself"

My GF (women and gender studies major) left me to go "find herself"

Make me feel better /pol

>My GF (women and gender studies major)

Holy fuck how stupid are you to date that piece of shit

Shes taking it from behind right now.

And loving it.

She did you a favor, dumbass. Best forget about that idiot.

Why didn't you dump her sooner?

Find a qt submissive trap to fugg

Go find another chick this week, fuck her brains out and be happy.

You cut dead weight, and if she doesn't hang herself from being a 40 year old, single and no kids feminist, she'll be like my roommates girl and take whatever she can get...

...and friend, it's almost never close to top shelf.

Post her nudes

"women and gender studies major" If thats true why do you need any help feeling better?

This too.

Not your blog. Go to reddit or >>>/r9k?

You're better off without her, user. If she hadn't, you would've been dating a parasite and a whore (if the gender studies major wasn't indicative enough) and you wouldn't know it until it was too late.

If your heart is set on love, you will find your woman. Find a traditional woman. It will take years and take you to the furthest corners of the (white) world, but you will.

I dont have any of her sry. not much to look at anyways. Wow i feel better already thanks bros

You've probably peaked. Best to KYS so we can remember you in the fullness of your glory.

You're better off, find an illiterate farm girl to wed. You will be happier.

post her nudes for revenge loser

Go look at videos of double-vaginal penetration, hopefully showing black men, using a white or east asian women....Notice her face, the screaming, and the insanely strong multiple orgasms.

That is what is happening to your GF right now, on a nearly daily basis. Over and over again, by strong, brown and black foreign men. She's not thinking about you at all. In fact, if she does think about you, it is in disgust. She is thinking about your flabby body which you refuse to improve, your gross diet, and your stupid "manly" hobbies no one but you cares about (woodworking, video games, classic cars etc). You revile her now. She wants nothing to do with regular beta-provider white men Tradie shitbags that are the core user base of Sup Forums

You dumb fuck

"Finding herself" is just code for "I want to be fucked by a room full of niggers and then come back when I'm pregnant."
Fuck women

Just know for the record she's probably "finding herself" on the end of lots of strange cocks, but she will probably be used up and disgusting by the time she decides to settle and will either end up alone raising Dequans half breeds or with some poor bastard who couldn't do any better who she will completely emasculate and make everyday a living hell.

>GF (women and gender studies major) left me
How old are you? 20-22?

>My GF (women and gender studies major) left me to go "find herself"
>Make me feel better /pol

You should feel better already, dipshit.

My GF left me for coworker, after 2 years of relationship.
2 months later, I'm having the time of my life.
You don't need them, just go solo, and use hump n dump tactic.

There is no making you feel better. Only you can - with time. You will learn in your suffering. Becoming strong, become a better person, and move forward. Emerge for your sadness and despair as a more complete person. Think of Nietzsche.

don't think about her ever again. waste no time on easily replaceable bitches. stick your wiener in something new and quit crying like a little mangina.

Lol how did you know im 22, and to be fair i started with her before she actually enrolled in college.

This

You deserve worst. What were you thinking?

"Oh this girl who is taking gender studies sure is girlfriend material."

Inb4 OP is a dumbass.

>Make me feel better /pol

Ok. Your "best case scenario" is that she stayed, everything worked out, and you got married. You have kids and house and all seems to be well.

Even then, you're looking at a guaranteed decline in sex and her interest in you, as she begins to spend all of her time and attention on the kids.

She nags you, she's bored with you, she shit tests you all the time because she's fucking disgusted with you, even though she could never admit it to herself or you or your kids. She just acts cold and indifferent to you. You feel the loss of love, and it twists in your heart like a fucking dagger, after years of commitment and marriage. After all the hard work and time away. After all the financial support, emotional support, and patience with her moods and emotionality. There's a very good chance she's cheating on you-- hell, how would you know, you haven't had sex in months-- only now, Now you cant do anything about it because she has your kids, your money, and your heart in the palm of her hands. She could take it all from you, and while she plays innocent, she knows it. If you so much as give her any shit at all, she'll clean you out for everything you're worth, take the kids, and leave you an empty wreck of the man you once were. Or even worse, she stays and slowly poison drips you with her disdain for years as it eats away at your low self esteem until you barely recognize yourself.

And that's your best case scenario.

Be happy she left, user. She just saved your life, even if you don't know it yet. You're better off without her.

>My GF (women and gender studies major)
Bullet status: dodged.

That gril poops.

with each partner her chance of a truly happy relationship diminishes exponentially

find a "redpilled" gf

best of luck

Can't say we didn't warn you, but love is blinding after all. It has happened to many of us, it has turned out far worse for many of us.
That being said, you're single now. This is a time for self improvement. Eat better, exercise and start feeling good about yourself. Then, start looking for a decent woman. A straight one who isn't into special snowflake bullshit.

Thanks guys, /pol is my safe heaven from all the libtards surrounding me.

Take this as a token of my gratitude

This isnt her btw

You know thats code for "I didn't get all the whoring outta my system yet and I crave attention" right?

She did you a favour dude. Once a whore, always a whore.

You are quiet pathetic to come here for counsel

My girl is just going into uni and left me for the same reason.

You doged a bullet it will feel like shit but u will be aight, it wasn't that deep if she left you for that

This.

She's a massive cunt, yet for some reason you miss her. Sort yourself out.

lel, is that her ass op?

Trump is making America great again.

Your GF is probably a lesbian. You dodged a bullet mate. Feel better soon.

>das rite
i think you got cucked man

>Quiet Pathetic

bwahahaha

You dodged a bullet but thats not why your here

Best advice: success is the greatest revenge because they will see you succeed and regret it for the rest of their lives.

she is doing her job to Make America Great again imo,

all the foreign dick she is gong to get is bound to change a few ill opinions of us abroad lad.

>My GF (women and gender studies major) left me to go "find herself"

>gender studies major

Your life would've been ruined if you had accidentally knocked up a gender studies major.

You dodged a cannon sized bullet you dumb shit. You should be fucking celebrating if anything.

Sorry, glorious Kekistany citizen, I mistyped, but I will buy reddit gold and we can go back at hugboxing harder that Tyrone's meat stick. ;^)

You're not dating a gender studies major.
How the fuck is that not enough for you to feel elated?

>Gender studies major

HOLY FUCKING SHIT user I had a friend that dated one briefly and said it was hell on earth. How thirsty were you?

Before and after Feminism.

Don't worry I can help her find herself.
t. /fit/ spic

>being this new
make a tinder account and bang some girl. Or if you know one of her friends start texting her friend. Don't dump your gf, just start cheating on her. Don't be a chump.

Find yourself a nice, conservative girlfriend! They're totally not bitches and whores

Maybe she finds herself some herpes on her quest...

Thats all the "better" i have for you user.

Haha I pity you fucking yanks... stop feeling empathy for your women and give them that good dicking when they're teens and they will stay.

Best thing that ever happened to you. You seriously dodged a bullet. Consider yourself lucky but also learn from this and find a decent woman next time for fucks sake.

Good because I wouldn't fuck her with a 14' cattle prod

I'm going to laugh my ass off if she finds her self in Ohio.

Also your girlfriend isn't Sup Forums related.

digits confirm