Why are so many middle aged white men killing themselves?

Why are so many middle aged white men killing themselves?

That's a pretty badass way to go, should've jumped inside the volcano though.

Whenever I die, I want to be shot into the sun.

Actually a pretty painful way to go compared to just hitting the ground.

Falling 250 feet and hitting water is basically like hitting the ground. Lava is harder than water, so I would imagine the effect would be about the same as hitting the ground.

I guess it would be pretty damn hot for a couple seconds until he hit.

just another facet of white male privilege

The mentally ill are oppressed by white males.

because they're smart. they realized it's all pointless.
"hurr, just fuck and drink and live hedonistic then"
doesn't work that way. once you've realized that shit there's nothing that could cheer you up

Will he become a legendary island ghost now?

They listen to Sup Forums.

What did the fucking note say??

Why is it news that a guy killed himself?

lmao, your not smart for realising life is pointless. every single person has thought this nobody is special kid.

Maybe society is built to fuck them over?

>Blamed for all the world's problems despite being the most civilized
>Told day by day that the world would be better off with them.
>Courts are against them when it comes to marriage and child support

some think about it harder than others. those are the ones that kill themselves

its burded of white men in 2017, women now know how black man is superior thanks to his physical strenght and huge penis compared to us whites so we have it hard. women are chosing black males over us in massive numbers and those who dont would still rather be with black guy but dont have option to be.

Plenty of reasons, marriages gone bad, their own kids in many cases hate them, if they lose their job they are pretty much fucked because almost no one will hire them due to diversity quotas and that people will do their old job at half the pay if there job still exists/is still in the US, or just simple psychological depression.

>hose are

haha

wow i never even thought of volcanoes

i know how i am going to kill myself now

A true virgin sacrifice.

Damn badass way to go.

a buddy of mine wants to kill himself by jumping into a volcano when he's in his 50's

Why kill yourself when you are 50? If you´ve survived that long, you should at that point have enough dough if you are childless, or your children have been old enough to leave the nest.

He'd be dead before he even hit the surface of the hard lava due to the heat.

Lava is a whole hell of a lot harder than water. It's molten rock, and it's density isn't much less than rock, so it's basically like hitting a flat, hard, hot rock. But since it's molten, you can displace some of it, but not very much. You'd die instantaneously, either way.

To appease Pele the Volcano Goddess.

What a fucking legend

rip moby

This. Someone should jump into Yellowrock soon or the whole continent will suffer.

Intelligence is realizing existence is absurd.
Enlightenment is existing in spite of absurdity.

Someone kills themselves every 16 seconds. Just something we do as humans

Okay, so I googled it.

Lava is ~3.1 times the density of water and between 100,000 to 1,100,000 times the viscosity. You're going to smack into it like it's rock. The difference between a human's density vs. lava's density is that of styrofoam vs. motor oil. Plus, it outweighs you by 3x, given the same volume. You're not displacing much lava at all, no matter how fast you hit it.

>Yellowrock
fuck, you got me good with that one

Partly because they either know several men, or are that man themselves, who've been fucked over by the feminist society and court system into miserable lives. Since many don't recognize a way to be happy without the life they've been taught to dream of by movies and other people you get a lot of suicidal depression. Perhaps if these people found Sup Forums they'd do what we do and live to spite the system.

he should have live streamed it desu, his death has left too many questions.

but enlightenment needs even more intelligence. most of us don't have that. so instead we jump from rooftops

>enlightenment needs even more intelligence
maybe. or maybe it just requires being curious about something other than naked women. but the sexual aspect of the brain is far easier to awaken than the spiritual.

Fucking waste. If you're going to jump of a volcano film it and and jump in the lava pool

bohrd

I plan to go out frontier style personally. I am going to venture off into the wilderness with nothing but a loin cloth and a Bowie knife when the time comes. I hope to go down fighting a bear but maybe I will just fall in a crevice and starve. Hope it doesn't happen in winter. This is not a suicide just a choice I made long ago that if I am ever diagnosed with some terminal illness, imma go innawoods. I am not dying in a hospital. My family knows this. So far I am super healthy at 48, but that is the plan.

Kek

blacked

>that bald at 38
>that nose
>that wide mouth
>white

Get out, kike.

traps are gay

how can us white bois even compete with the superior black bull?

Their not, your a shill sage.

pic related.

even scientists sometimes kill themselves. curiosity is not enough anymore, at some point

Probably a khv incel.

Holy shit I think I know that guy. Does it say his name?

Leave the bears alone you nigger.

Much can be learned from the bear.

you'll prolly die standing in the bread line tho

My uncle went bald at 30 and he is white

He couldn't compete with negro penises.

>The body of Leo Adonis, who was born Gregory Michael Ure, was found on the caldera floor about 250 feet below Crater Rim Trail, the Hawaii Tribune Herald reported.

>He'd be dead before he even hit the surface of the hard lava due to the heat.
I'm not sure you grasp how hot air over lava is or how long it takes a temperature differential to kill someone well insulated, but that's just objectively wrong. Even if the air over your average pool of lava was hot enough to kill someone (which it isn't), it sure isn't going to do it in 5 100th's of a second, or about the time someone falling 250 feet is going to be close enough to a pool of lava to even suffer discomfort.

Fuck's sake pools of lava don't just constantly exude pyroclastic flows. There's a reason you don't cook with your oven open.

If he has a nose like that and a wide mouth I have some news for you, kikelet.

Men can't attention whore like someone with boobs and vagina. The next best thing is to toss yourself off a volcano for your 5 minutes of attention whore fame.

the guy in op pic doesn't even have a hook nose. It's a clift nose (i call it the butt nose), which is most common in french people.

My uncle has a rounded nose like the rest of my family. He does have big ears and a wide mouth like op pic though. But we have no jews in our ancestory

>...I've been found out!

lel

>jewish shill detected

why do you want us white people to think we have kike blood?

because they are weak

They're killing themselves over their baldness desu. White people are more prone to balding and it starts off right about when a man is middle aged so that explains it. Balding is a serious disease, and it baffles me that there is no cure in the freaking year 2017. It is a horrid disease that leads to hundreds of deaths each year(by causing deep depression which ultimately leads to suicide), yet nothing major is being done about it.

What? Being bald is literally fine.

t. Tim Pool

ur a fgt

this pussy goes to a volcano and doesnt even jump in it? he could have jumped off his hotel balcony, wtf bro!

Guess he couldn't take the next 8 years

No one gives a shit if you're bald anymore, it's only the faggots who let their hair roll to the middle of their head before doing something about it who get laughed at.

But then again my gorgeous lions mane is as thick as it ever was and no male in my family's ever had balding issues so I can't relate.

Good not to be a hodgepodge of mongrel genes.

Gen Xers insist on being dramatic

dont hurt the bears, they are guardians.

>Why are X men Y
Because we gave women rights

I can do that for you for $5k. Guaranteed*!

*transit time will be ~5B years.

>no balding

Low test fag

Just shows he wasn't a pussy. If he was a pussy he would just shoot himself in the head.

>low test

I don't know but that's a cool way to do it.

>a play
>presenting it like it's historical fact or something

this board is becoming more and more bizarre by the day. so much longing to belong, so much trying to be part of the group

This. Just shave your head balding fags, I do it sometimes and women loves it.

>Why are so many middle aged white men killing themselves?
They see what's coming, and they aren't strong enough to live through it.
Honestly I'm scared I'll be too old to be able to react when the happenings are coming thick and fast...

shoo shoo, don't you have menstrual cramps or something to take care of

What has life got to offer them?

At 38, if you haven't got a family or a purpose, you're done.

don't you have some shitting on the ground and sucking a cow's dick and then bathing in its cum and urine to do?

FUCK! I read that and thought he jumped into the volcano. Would have been cooler

He probably jumped from a spot with significance in his life.

Im 49, no family, mediocre job.
Only thing keeps me not kms is playing music/sax

No I'm a high caste rich Indian male. Now, are your hormones acting up again sweetie ? Estrogen is one hell of a drug isn't it ? That time of the month already ?

the great thing about being male is you can still have kids even if you're middle aged and women like you just for being old

That's not the point you fucking retard

>middle aged

>indian larping that i am a tranny or a woman or something

high caste indian = homeless american

>go bald

loss of community, identity, and transcendence

It is, now.

Newsflash Nig Nog. None of those women would do that if they weren't being paid. The only ones doing that for free are whales or the ones getting raped.

>implying you aren't
Oh btw, I don't think you know what LARPing means